There are people on Sup Forums right now that un-ironically believe in meme magic

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that un-ironically believe in meme magic

Its psychological- it all gets back to Hillary and is enough to send her stress levels over the edge.

Stress shortens your lifespan man.

Have you looked into the theories of energetical/interdimensional connection humans have with the world? collective conciousness, anything? meme magic perfectly fits that shit, not to mention KEK the insane coincidence that there is an ancient frog god named kek... i mean really. he was probably mandela'd though, to be honest. I'm telling you, there is more to this world than you might believe. i hope i made you think

Kek is real though

begone non believer

>un-ironicly
ironic not ironic, ironically.

praise kek (pbuh)

There are people out there right now that believe blacks are people.

Hail Kek.

God damn she/it looks like a trap

also,
these

YOU DARE INSULT KEK ????????

KEK shall visit you just like he has been visiting Clinton.

Praise him.

this.

people believe time is "cyclical", when what actually happens is that you make stuff emerge in the "past" by energizing its existence "today". there is no future prediction, but people who can read the zeitgeist of whats on peoples mind as a collectivity. get on with the times, you cuck, systems thinking exists since the 1950's.

I would rise up to praise dat ass.

Kekposters are just as bad as CTR

>that gay nig gif

Back to black twitters with you. Also you realize that if you're not a gay and black or just black that using that gif is cultural appropriation right

sun goddess malibu scene 5

>quantum mechanics
human observation changes the way particles behave. why not thought?

The only angle/camera trick where Sasha Grey's ass looks good.

its just us having fun. go back to lereddite if you cant suspend your skepticism for a few fucking moments to appreciate satirist humor.

This. It has massive implications if you think about it. KEK might be very real.

Meme magic is great. Only problem is that is opens up the door for a lot of shitposting.

>recognizing an ass
absolutely degenerate

Checked

I just thought it was the satire every user is always going on about.

post-ironically

Why wouldn't you? Praise him heretic

He's speaking to us.

It's social engineering. There's nothing silly about that.

what did he mean by this

'Meme magic' is just a, well, memetic term to describe the phenomena of consciousness and how they, working together, can cause things to happen. Rupert Sheldrake wrote about this stuff in much greater detail.