Netflix recently added Prisoners. it's 22min shorter than the bluray/theatrical cut. anyone know what's going on...

netflix recently added Prisoners. it's 22min shorter than the bluray/theatrical cut. anyone know what's going on? there isn't supposed to be any alternative cut of the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

allflicks.fi/elokuvat/70273235/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe it's sped up so normies can watch it.

It must be something (((they))) don't want you to see. We need to get Alex Jones on the case immediately.

In what country? I can't find it on American or Brit netflix.

>it's 22min shorter than the bluray/theatrical cut.
What scenes have been cut?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Also it seems there's some error, the player says 2h 11min but the description reads 2h 26min. Still 7 minutes shorter, and the netflix versiom includes the ending credits.

Oh shit that's literally what they did. I just watched a scene on netflix and on bluray and timed it with a stopwatch. Nothing is missing but it's 1min 05sec on netflix, 1min 08sec on bluray.

Classic, pretty sure they do it with like Seinfeld on Hulu or whever it is.

Your issue is: Prisoners
You are now chatting with: Adonis

You
Is it intentional that the movie Prisoners is running at ~105% speed?
You
Nothing is cut but it's 7min shorter than the bluray/theatrical release and I timed a scene where nothing was cut out and it was 4 seconds shorter on netflix compared to bluray.

Netflix Adonis
Hi there! Wow! thats an amazing timing you did.
Netflix Adonis
Let me check on this for you ok?

You
Go ahead
You
The movie is supposed to be 2h 33min and no alternative cut exists but it's 2h 26min on netflix

Netflix Adonis
OK, Due to Laws and regulations Not all agrements allow Netflix to Stream all scenes in all the regions.

You
There are no scenes missing it's just sped up.

Netflix Adonis
Do you think there was a scene you might have missed?

You
No, and I specifically picked a scene to play side by side on two monitors simultaneously

You
And it ends 4 seconds earlier on netflix

Netflix Adonis
Amazing you did that!
Netflix Adonis
Then this just indicate the speed used to play the movie in compare to the blu ray reproducing it.

You
I realize that but is it intentional that it's playing at 105% speed compared to the theatrical release or the bluray?

Netflix Adonis
That is an amazing question you have, believe me! In this case you have to go to your account on Netflix, viewing activity, in the option of report a problem, it gives you an option for video and you can submit the details there for a proper resolution.

You
allright

Netflix Adonis
Besides that incredible observation, Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

You
nah that's allright I reported the problem
You
bye

Netflix Adonis
Great! And one more thing, if you wouldn't mind, please stay online for a one question survey.

what a fucking amazing incredible guy I am for pressing two play buttons at once

lookup PAL speedup

It feels like he's calling you autistic or something for caring about it.
>it's just a movie bro lol just watch it

I know what PAL speedup is but I'm watching the PAL version of the bluray

you should have asked for his number or something, he clearly wants to suck your dick

what a fucking amazingly autistic sperg you are for having this conversation and then posting it

Well you are pretty autistic for noticing something like that in the first place.

If it's an accident, fine, but if Netflix speeds up content on purpose I won't be watching anything on there again. That's why I went through the trouble of asking.
I noticed because I had looked up the lenght of the bluray recently because I was planning on watching it, and today noticed it got added to Netflix and they didn't add up.

Adonis is thirsty af

Maybe it's 24fps but played at 30 fps on Nutflex?

Am I unaware of a meme or something? It's not listed anywhere except for the DVD results on Netflix.

its netflix. streaming is for plebs.

allflicks.fi/elokuvat/70273235/

They should've made that low IQ r/movies trash 2 hours shorter desu senpai

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
E
D

whoa siblings have the same mother? damn...

Hulu does it so they can have longer ads. Netflix doesn't have ads

WTF ?!?! shes only 3 years older than him? YIKES!

based no life user

Who /1.25x master race/ here?

you realize that was a bot right?

Flicks: 8x speed, muted with your own music playing if you so choose
Movies: 4x speed, and it is recommended having a tab open in the background filled with nude pictures of the actresses from the movie
Film: 2x speed, no boards other than Sup Forums and Sup Forums may be browsed whilst watching
Cinema: 1.25x speed, limit of 3 Sup Forums tabs open at any one time
Kino: 1x speed, full screen in the dark, no distractions or breaks
Charme Discret: 0.5x speed, with only /r/truefilm allowed open in the background

just because service agents use canned responses doesn't make them bots user

I wish Alexa would be this keen just once

Absolutely patrician

Accurate

Thanks for doing this!

>being antisemitic
retards gtfo

i'm new. what the fuck are all these things

The machine is learning everyday.

Fuck off you jewscum. Get off our internet.

Truly amazing post!

a joke

you can't fool me. those are autistic microdistinctions. learn me pls.

lurk moar

jokes are all about insane plausibility now. get with the times.

>

lurk moar

What an incredible post!

Bots would probably be more helpful than the typical support drone