How can you look at this and think "Trump is definitely the better candidate, better vote for him!"...

How can you look at this and think "Trump is definitely the better candidate, better vote for him!"? What goes through your minds?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

FUCKING

LEAF

it just proves he's human.

WALL
>no - - - - - yes

MUSLIM BAN
>no - - - - - yes

hopefully my addendum has cleared things up for you, OP

>email released

MAPLE

So all you care about in your candidate is bigotry? Good to know

where's the "number of people covertly assassinated" row?

>MUM I POSTED AGAIN

go suck trudeaus dick

WW3 Yes No

i swear it's like CTR's shop is in Canada. I wonder if they do that to avoid taxes.

Ok, leaf.

Trump doesn't need to release his tax returns, they don't show anything.

Her emails weren't released, they were fucking deleted AFTER being subpoenaed and recovered by the FBI. Why the fuck would Trump need to release any emails?

Foundation donors public, foreign donors paying to get a seat at tables with diplomats, or paying to get favors done by the US.

Debt to foreign banks, he runs MULTIPLE businesses in MULTIPLE countries, most businesses run off debt.

Fined by IRS, who fucking cares...The IRS would NEVER go after Hillary and get away with it.

Violated immigration laws???? Literally WHAT?

Number of bankruptcies, runs MULTIPLE businesses and knows how to make the best out of a shit situation and save the most money, wow what a shit head...

Open investigations, "Trump University" never claimed to be a real university, basically a self help guru lmao not his fault dip shits paid him for it.

FUCKING LEAF LMAO

>How can you look at this and think "Trump is definitely the better candidate, better vote for him!"? What goes through your minds?

Not wanting our beloved cities and states to turn into brown skinned majority infested shitholes like Commiefornia has.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

Emails """released""" hahah

WEW
E
W

MY RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

Here's a few reasons, i'll even number them for you
>ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>TWO
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>THREE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>FOUR
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>ONE
SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE
>TWO
SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE
>THREE
SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

NOOOOOOOW

treasons committed by trump: literally none

treasons committed by hillary: enough to get any member of the US military straight up executed on the spot

here a added a few rows

number of times audited by obongos irs
0 8 (every year)

number of illegal private servers
multiple(accroding to the fbi) 0

who cares? he never retweeted racist stuff.

foundation donors public
hacked by wikileaks no

number of favors owed to international banks
many 0

fined by obongos irs
0 1 for accounting error ($2500 fine, how will he ever recover)

number of times violated immigration laws
0 0

trump u is a civil case
bankruptcies are a legal procedure
trump was never called a racist until he decided to run against the democrats.

>debt to foreign banks
>0

>violated immigration laws
>no

>open investigations
>no

># of emails released
>only 50k out of a possibility of hundreds of thousands

wow it's almost like this was a blatant lie, but no one would surely lie on the internet.

What does this prove? The difference between an incredibly rich person that can snake through the justice system via their political connections and the other incredibly rich person can weasel their way to the white house by being scandalous and more transparent? Both are corrupt you fucking nigger what difference is it gonna make?

You're fucking high off your ass if you think Clinton is a saint or at least on a better plateau, Trump is a vain sack of shit but both are terrible, awful candidates nonetheless.

Hillary is dead you damn leaf. She was memed to death this morning.

Trump's also a whole lot better at remaining conscious than Hillary is.

I'd say consciousness is a pretty necessary thing for a president to have.

>one is a billionaire from an actual business
>one is a billionaire from """donations""" from corporations and governments

>50,000 emails released
Ur 1 cheeky cunt OP

you canicucks need to gtfo from our politics.

>emails released

CTR

S-L-I-D-E
L
I
D
E

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

yall niggers posting i a troll thread

I can't to be honest with you channer, this makes my duckroll rofl ayy lmao. I am now #TerminallyHill, and I reccomend all of our fellow channers to do the same if they know what's good for them.

>Clinton
># of emails released

Holy fuck, what a way to spin it.

Hillary's not clean. She's just being protected by her friends. Do you seriously believe her $225,000 speeches weren't cover for political favors?

Hillary will win.

Are you slow OP or just a paid shill?

Hillary's power was given to her by this government and she did nothing but use it for her own gain.

Trumps power comes from the fact that he makes people happy and provides them with a service.

Pocketing charity money to make yourself a billionaire is not a good or a service. It's just criminal.

Know the difference, it may save your life.

Let me get in on this bait

>Wall
isn't racist, securing borders and removing all illegal immigrants is what I want. Whether it be a physical wall or tech wall I want something stopping illegal immigrants, drugs, and other problems coming from down there
>Simple tax system
so rich pay their share and I pay my fair share
>Lower welfare (republican)
because I don't want to pay taxes for it sorry. I earn my money I work hard everyday.
>Not a career politician
> I personally like him
>Muslim problem
First off Muslim is not a race of people. Second I believe you should be able have whatever religion you want but the issue is this perpendicular sect is a problem and there. They should be monitored only if they were born in middle east or have criminal records.
>gun laws
Cali has shitty gun laws and I know damn well libbies want to just get rid of guns completely
>Hillary Clinton is unqualified, corrupt, and a liar
Oil pipeline those Indians are protesting and getting bitten was signed into action by her. That alone shows who she really is

I'm not a little white supremacist like some of these losers on this cite. I am a proud russian immigrant of the United States of America.
I am voting for Donald Trump
My girlfriend is voting for Donald Trump
My parents are voting for Donald Trump
My grandparents are voting for Donald Trump
My brother is voting for Donald Trump
My friends are voting for Donald Trump

Moar

Nope

If I was an American citizen,

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if you paid me.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary is she paid me.

LET HILL CLINTON HIT THE FLOOR
LET HILL CLINTON HIT THE FLOOR
LET HILL CLINTON HIT THE
FLOOOOR