You're the fucking zombies

>You're the fucking zombies
Woah... I never knew Jim Carrey was so deep and intelligent... wow...

what is this from?

dropped it 5 minutes in

thought this was moot from the catalog

Man on the Moon. He never really dropped his role.

lol oh shit that got me

I hate it when my favorite comedic actors have ego deaths and start questioning the meaning of life

He is enlightened, that means he gets to be an asshole to everyone forever now.

GET OFF YOUR PHONE

YOU FUCKING ZOMBIES

>WE CAN INVENT A NEW FORM OF TRAVEL

>So, Norm, have you thought about my cock today?

Give me a basic gestalt about this episode

>You will never see Uncle Jim fuck the shit out of Emma's bleeding anus while high strung on god knows what high powered metamphetamine Mr Coinblatt provided for the purpose

Who else bought Cacao after this?

The second best Norm episode behind the Gilbert Godfried 2 parter.

Am I going to cringe?

Possibly.

Yes, whenever Jim stops telling jokes and starts talking about zombies.

I'm scared he's going to reveal himself as a complete nut and I'll feel bad :(

Bets on when Jim Carrey will commit suicide like his gf.

I predict within 5 years.

norm did a good job keeping him on topic. same with tyson

this its almost unwatchable

i dont blame norm but carey feels like he's on another planet

I was actually pleasantly surprised by his appearance and demeanor on the podcast. Felt like I was really seeing the old Carrey for the first time in a very long time. Shame he's still so hung up on depression and existentialism though.

Yes. Jim flips out whenever someone refers to him as Jim Carey and goes on a rant about how hes not Jim. Its still funny but hes legitimately has gone crazy and thinks hes deep when hes really just a stupid asshat.

the episode was shit. jim carrey has become an affected, deliberate personality and was constantly interrupting the flow of conversation with WACKY ANTICS! because norm would hit certain arbitrary carrey tabbooooos.

jim didnt allow jokes. he didnt allow talking about himself unless norm came up with some retarded semantic work around. he didnt allow the conversation to become about his life either unless it was about his NEW identity as an "enlightened" experience that is not actually jim carrey at all

the whole thing was horseshit

He's clearly at least deep in a manic episode during the entire interview. Just does random shit for laughs.

Tyson was great.
"You'll suck my dick?? What do you mean you'll suck my dick??

How sad that a man reaches this stage in life and can't understand when to fuck around and when not to.

What the fuck was Michael Cera doing in the audience?

>because NML is such a serious show

uh no jim. the zombie is the retard babby you had with that coke whore who killed thousands with her antivac nonsense. kys jim. your herp derp buddy.

maybe it's not an entirely serious show but don't confuse that with being disingenuous

he's a sponsor iifc

He was huffing cacao with Jim before the show so he just tagged along

I think Cera was one of the people who founded Jash. Maybe he shows up to all of these.

you think carrey is putting on an act and not being himself?

what show is this?

Black Ass Fuckers

>Sexual alchemy

What did he mean by this?

>jim carrey has become an affected, deliberate personality

You know, if you ever watch his old Carson appearances back when he started out, or other stuff where he was invited onto the couch to talk "as himself" - he always seems both really gauche and really blank. Like, there's nothing really there. And it makes sense that he would eventually return to that.

Attempt in 2018
Brief hospitalization, wont be seen in public until 2019
Suicide in 2020

The Adam Egret Show

Jim Carrey is a vein man putting on an act which is in his nature to do.

joe rogan experience

Holocaust deniers.

>33 vertebrae in your spine
>Jesus died at the age of 33
WOAH

He's always fucked with interviewers like that.

HAHAHAHAH YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING

He's just been on /x/ and smoking weed the whole time he's been unemployed. This is gold.

The slippery hot cocks

>There's no "me", Norm!
>I'm just a vessel! A beautiful vessel!

>I'm not even a fuckin' person!
>I DON'T EVEN EXIST

I haven't watched the episode but I've loved cacao for years - the nibs, powder, drinks - especially Mayan frothy cacao with chili peppers . What does he say?

>“…there is an idea of a Jim Carrey, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

He spits some all over the desk or something iunno lmao

i wish norm would have asked him to clarify i'm sure he had thought about it but that doesn't really help the average non-psychic to understand his position

He says it keeps him one step ahead of the prosecutor within.

No, j/k, that's from Jokerman by Bob Dylan, I don't know what he says, let's watch it and find out!

Did she take the Bogpill?

This gives me a whole new perspective on The Mask

>she

>antivac nonsense
Triggered reddit queer detected.

so did your mom, orphan fuck

Enjoy polio you fucking retard

Carey acts crazy or 2deep4u. Zero good banter, zero good jokes. Waste of time.

I wasn't implying that I was anti-vacc. I was implying that people who give this much of a fuck are liberal queers who belong on reddit.

Albert Fish power hour.

he looks exactly like you'd expect him to

>

>vein man

Did anyone else get triggered as fuck when Norm was trying to tell his Albert Fish serial killer joke and Jim Carrey kept interrupting

>he said it
What a Madman

Joe Rogan podcast

Did they do a joke segment?

no

I felt pretty blue-balled.

this man is a treasure, and everything he says is true.

So did Jim Carrey finally turn 15 this year?

most annoying interview ever. "i don't exist but i never shut the fuck up"