See IT

>See IT
>Be scared zero times, but still find it thoroughly entertaining

I boat do :D

nice blog, cunt. What do you do for an encore, blow your nose?

It's more of an R rated Goonies than a straight up horror movie
Plenty of movies "work" despite of itself

congrats you're an adult

>>Sup Forums

What do you guys think about Bill?

Who is the clown supposed to be here?

The original isn't scary either so what did you expect

I think it's the actor who played him.

Not the OP, but the novel has some genuinely unnerving spooky parts that keep you reading just to keep the lights on.

Bill Skarsgard

The joke being a literal interpretation of the line "we see you without the scary clown makeup."

That's fine. Movies can't actually be scary.

So, it's a joke right, because there's an actor under that makeup, or is there supposed to be something profound in an actor who plays the monster being revealed once the monster is defeated?

It's a joke.

I think the joke is that instead of confronting an ancient Lovecraftian transdimensional being their human euclidean minds cannot comprehend, it's just some faggy Hollywood slightly wall-eyed actor.

Wait, is THAT scene in this movie?

Yes.

most intense part was when the bully started cutting into the fat kid's stomach

No

Maybe

>making bev's dad sexually abusive

Batman and Lethal Weapon 2

Ben is 12 inches long and 7 inches around. The scene goes on for 15 full minutes

4/10
they left out the part where Beverly gangbangs the entire losers club

I was always thinking that what would happen if the clown is revealed to be innocent how bad would it look when the kids gang on him
I was always thinking about a movie of a bully victim taking revenge too far

It's an ok movie you can see they put effort to make kids' summer days look fun but the investigation about sewer system is just stupid

"Do you know all places that have dead people are connected by the sewer?"

"Look, I worked hard to build this model with pipes to show you to where the sewer system sent everything"