Ted should have gone after Victoria on HIMYM

Ted should have done a lot of things but he’s a douche. The writers even hated him so much they gave his waifu cancer.

It is just me or there's something wrong with this woman?

Skin tone is to close to her hair color

There is nothing wrong with this woman.

long neck

True

There’s one big problem.

she’s not currently sitting on my face

She acts weird.

Not as an actress but as a human being.

That's not a problem.

Down Syndrome eyes

she's like the least attractive on of them all

You can't unsee

are you blind?

she's just not my type, Robin was the best looking

HIMYM is the most vapid, low-barred "comedy" I have ever had the misfortune of seeing in some time. Literally what is the appeal besides inserting yourself into an impossibly hip group and their "wacky" adventures.

It had some good storytelling and eye candy.

The only one impossible hip it's Neil Patrick harris and he can't help it.

Eh, if you're into it I guess? I thought Sup Forums had standards but it seems like the least "ree normies" board.

english please

her tits aren't wrapped around my dick

Ted didn't deserve a woman like Victoria. Then again, he was such a neurotic mess, he really didn't deserve any woman.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
E
D

Its the same show for a different generation. Same thing with ER and Grey's Anatomy.

It's popular therefore I don't like it

Victoria was best girl, she was so qt.

jason segels mother isn't jewish, he can still be /ourguy/

Can I get a quick rundown on ted's other hoes so I can make a proper judgement on this one?

Katy perry would have been my choice

>sticking your dick into each and everyone one of those girls
So I assume this show only focused on the other main character's problems because ted ever tried to complain to me about something I know I would punch him straight in the balls each time.

Mandy Moore was wild in this.

Who the fuck is Jeannie?

And Barney after Nora.

yeah, Nora was best girl for sure

It's normiecore as fuck. It's for Gen Xers in their 40s to "relive the glory days" or whatever the fuck. They want to pretend they're quirky people in their late 20s and early 30s, like they're back watching Friends.

That's who this show is for. People who want Friends again. And, uh, you don't get to bring Friends.

Mate, she acted like an ex I knew, sort of naive and bubbly and Ted was a sappy fuck for that shit

fuck yes. best girl by far

Gotta be Holly (the chick he did the naked man to). Honorable mentions besides Robin and the mother are; Janet, Trudy, and Blah Blah.

tfw when you realise Victoria WAS originally the mother.

Networks typically greenlight half a season of a new show to see how it goes. If it gets ratings, they'll order the second half of the season.

The writers have always maintained that the end of the show was always what they had originally writen.

What was the end of the show? Ted meets the mother at a wedding.

Where did Ted meet Victoria? At a wedding.

If HIMYM had flopped, Victoria would have been the mother and the story closed out.

Kids, let me tell you the story of how I fucked all these sluts, including your aunt Robin. She's also a pretty huge slut. Your uncle Barney also dipped his dick in her pussy. He also fucked like 200 other sluts. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that I really want to fuck your aunt Robin again.

The writers have confirmed that Victoria would have been the mother if the show had ended early.