HAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA!
CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE?

please tell me bottom left is a boy

I could make one called Sexhood, guess why.

>not Virginhood
Or is the joke that you've had sex all your life, even as a kid?

Can she not masturbate either? What is the hook here?

I see the title and think... only one year?

Nice

Is this film supposed to be a joke?

I think my ability to detect irony and satire has been irrevocably damaged by all the stuff that turns out to be just that fucking awful.

i feel so bad for you guys

I never understood that website.
The more tomatoes has a movie means it is better? If so, why? You are supposed to throw a tomato to the screen when a movie or play is shit.

Girls only fuck guys who are outgoing and muscular. Shy and average guys don't get to have sex.

The hook is the crazy idea of a roastie not having slut sex for a year. It literally doesn't happen IRL.
You could arguably call this movie a Sci-fi

dude I have lots of sex all the time and love having sex, I have so much sex that I am like a sex master at sexing. going 2 days without sex is like wandering a desert because of just how much humans need to have sex. I have such a large amount of sex I am basically listed in the dictionary as the definition of sex. Do you not have this much sex? because everyone has much sex let me tell you.
It's literally just a cash grab banking off that shit ideology

If you aren't having sex everyday you might as well kys.

As someone who had sex once at 19 and then was dry until 30..

>Girls only fuck guys with nice faces, guys with ugly faces don't get to have sex

ftfy, face is king, stop kidding yourself into thinking your celibacy is due to your personality/body, it's your ugly face bub

>tfw 1 more year until wizardom

I don't talk to girls so I'd have no idea either way. I'm not ugly though. Just average looking.

5 months here brother

>the unthinkable
Society is beyond the point of saving.

yall should make a pact
if you don't get laid within 1 year, you have to fuck each other
i've seen this setup a million times and it's always great for some laughs and feels

I wonder if male virginity will ever be considered a crime. I sure hope so. Girls love bad boys.

rotten tomatoes are worse than fresh tomatoes

>roastie friend said she hasn't had sex in "foreverrr"
>ask how long "forever" is
>"About a month"

I hate how normies and roasties are able to get away with it that much. I rarely get even decent human connections like kissing and hugging, how the fuck do you get sex every week
I think the longest I went was 3 years. Its been more than a year now, probably like 1.5. I dunno. Maybe i'm not outgoing enough. Maybe I'm just ugly

I hope this is bait, you filthy fucking normalfag.

You're still a normie and probably have an outgoing and muscular frame. Shy and average guys don't get laid at all. They don't simply have dry spells.

literally tons of apps about just hooking up to fuck. I find it impossible that unless you are a sperg you can't get fucked. I mean fucking craigslist exists.

It works if you're outgoing and muscular.

Is the kid in pink a tranny?

IMAGINE

HOLY SHIT REALLY?

>It's so empowering to see a woman take charge of her sexuality in this manner.

I don't think it really is about sex but rather having a meaningful relationship with someone. These apps just don't provide that.

Relationships don't matter. All women cheat.

Spoken like a true Sup Forumsirgin

>Am 28
>Have had sex before

Can I at least be a warlock?

I don't think those help average/ugly guys that much, they just make it easier for chads to build their harem of ugly/average girls.

Yeah, if you are ugly or even just painfully average you might as well forget you have those apps installed.

>
Have none of you asshats bothered to read the synopsis this film?

My Year Without Sex is an Australian drama film written and directed by Sarah Watt, opening the 2009 Adelaide Film Festival[1] and given wider release in May 2009. Set in Altona (suburban Melbourne), it is about a 30-something couple, Ross and Natalie, and their children Ruby and Louis, after Natalie suffers a ruptured brain aneurysm and is advised not to have sex for 12 months.

Keyword here is COUPLE, not single roastie

Back to r9k with the lot of you

You seem to lack a grasp on the concept of wizardhood. Eat shit, faggot

But is there any hope for us then?

This one included no masturbation tho 40 days dry is pretty fucking daunting when you can't even bust one out

The premisse still remains "OMFG I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT A HUMAN BEEAN CAN GO AN ENTIRE YEAR WITHOU SEX!".

I don't know about you but I'm ready to embrace my wizard powers in a couple years.

I haven't even seen this movie but I'm assuming the conflict comes from being in a "loving relationship" (ie they don't hate each other) and not having sex for a year

What you and the rest of the thread seem to think this movie is about would be retarded

totally truth, i am neither outgoing (quite the opposite) nor muscular, nor rich, but i am 1.94m and i have a pretty face.
Females always look at me and flirt with me, even if their BF stand right next to them.
Fucking sluts.

it's coming soon for me as well, I don't know what to do, I'm seriously running out of options here, last time I promised this girl I would donate a kidney to her diseased aunt but they just laughed at me

Its been 8 years. I paid for it. It doesn't change you

See This is like some highschooler level stupidity/gag. I hear if you don't use it you lose it ROFL XD!!!!!!

What doesn't change you? Sex or paying for sex?

sex. people don't have sex build it up as if it will be the one turning point in their life where afterwards everything will be better. that won't be the case. your life will still be shit.

It's actually a movie about her dying of cervical cancer iirc

Not being able to have sex with her husband is a side effect

>Set in Altona (suburban Melbourne), it is about a 30-something couple, Ross and Natalie, and their children Ruby and Louis, after Natalie suffers a ruptured brain aneurysm and is advised not to have sex for 12 months.

This unironically is fucking terrible

Maybe that was only because you were always a huge faggot

yes. that is the point that I was making. good work.