Telling border security that you've smoked weed is enough to prevent you from ever entering the US

>telling border security that you've smoked weed is enough to prevent you from ever entering the US

ca.news.yahoo.com/ever-smoked-weed-answer-could-090000299.html

>Matthew Harvey wants to take his three-year-old daughter Lika to Disneyland in California, but after being banned from the United States for the rest of his life, that task isn't going to be easy.

>Harvey has not been excluded for having a criminal record, or for trying to smuggle drugs into the U.S. He's being punished for providing a seemingly harmless answer to a question posed by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection service.

>"They said that I was inadmissible because I admitted to smoking marijuana after the age of 18 and before I'd received my medical marijuana licence," he said.

>He was pulled in for questioning and says he was detained for six hours, during which he was questioned about his marijuana use. A legal medical marijuana user in Canada, who was driving into a state where recreational and medical use of the drug is also legal, Harvey thought nothing of telling the truth.

>But while Washington state may have legalized pot, it is still a federal controlled substance and therefore under the same purview as the border: the U.S. federal government.

>For the rest of his life, Harvey must now apply for advance permission to enter the U.S. as a non-immigrant. The travel waiver, which costs $585 US ($750 Cdn), is granted on a discretionary basis, which means it may be good for a year, or two, or five, depending on the discretion of the approval officer.

>When the waiver expires, Harvey will have to apply again and pay the fee, again, which is going up to $930 US ($1,200 Cdn) later this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakki.deviantart.com/art/Happy-4th-of-July-465319317
derpibooru.org/1084019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut

Barniefag, this is your mindset

Applebloom best CMC.

Captain autism is mad because the pic is pony related

We /mlpol/ now?

How?

It's Applbloom and Applejack.

Best pony sisters.

yes. Greatest Allies
Humanized ponies

Just looks like egular MURIKA to me desu senpai

Nah SS only good one

regular*

the two chicks are humanised art of ponies from the show,
search applebloom and applejack if you don't believe me.
the /mlpol/ alliance is one of the oldest alliances on Sup Forums.

>the /mlpol/ alliance is one of the oldest alliances on Sup Forums.
I was a nor/mlp/erson when Sup Forums had to use our board as a base when this one got shut down.

They were surprised at how redpilled we were.

>$585 US ($750 CDN)
JUST

Die you fucking Barneyfag
bakki.deviantart.com/art/Happy-4th-of-July-465319317

drug users are degenerates and he deserves it

Why do degenerate drugcucks keep pretending they're welcome here?

Get your fucking pony faggotry out of this place.

It's better than my mate who went on a smoking tour of Asterdam and his return flight had a stop over in some arab country, I think Dubai, and they drug tested him because they saw he'd come from Holland. He tested positive for cannabis and is now serving a 40 year sentence over there.

Canadaian shitposter deletes his original replies:

Comes back after resetting his router.

Why?

He's got terminal autism and will likely be doing what he's doing everyday for the rest of his life.
Meanwhile triggering that autist takes 0 effort.

Sad!

Be a criminal, admit to committing a crime. Be surprised that a nation doesn't want you.

He should have claimed to be a Mexican.

Fucking die, faggot
YOUR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT, THAT'S THE PROBLEM

TWO

WALLS

Yeah smoking dope is illegal who knew

He should just jump the fence like 30 million beaners

Daily reminder that if you drink alcohol you're a drug user.

Daily reminder that alcohol and tobacco are only accepted due to capitalist lobbying and are more dangerous than weed.

Fuck the show I don't even watch it.
But I'm going to torture you.

Every day.
For the rest of your sad, miserable little life.

>Fuck the show I don't even watch it.
>But I'm going to torture you.
Yeah, right..

Back to your containment board.

Well it won't be just me. Other fags do it too. Minimal effort targeted shit posting. In fact I've already wasted enough time in here. Barneyfag has an entire evening/morning to waste.

>be me
>enlisting in the Navy
>ask me if I have ever smoked weed
>"No sir, never in my life!"
>have been smoking daily for 8 years except for a month before going to MEPS
>Had a date for basic training set for a year from then
>Smoked weed
>recruiting station told me to come take a random test, failed it.
>The head guy at the recruiting station yelled at me for a few minutes, then told me if I failed another test they weren't going to let me in anymore
>stopped smoking weed, got in the Navy, did five years.

Moral of the story: Just fucking say you didn't.

>telling border security that you've smoked weed is enough to prevent you from ever entering the US

Of course it would faggot. There are federal laws against the usage of marijuana.

It would be like going to Switzerland and showing every officer there the evidence that you killed 10 people. And expecting not to get prosecuted because they aren't the authority in your home country.

If I were Border Security, I'd lock that leaf up too.

My question is why in the fuck would he be dumb enough to tell Border Security that?

>barneyfag is a leafposter
This explains so much.

You're still a degenerate for doing it anyway.

>Canadian complaining about USA weed laws
Good, we don't want you here

the problem is you

Die user's Pie Adventures fag
derpibooru.org/1084019

Can you please kill yourself? nobody cares about your sad autistic crusade you beyond the call of duty autist.

the fact you know that proves your level of low functioning autism

Daily reminded that no one gives a fuck about your opinion.

You give a fuck

You are degenerate

Suuure

Suuure

Idiot its illegal in the U.S if you do it outside the U.S they shouldnt give a fuck

I hope they have hate sleech laws in your state so they can lock you up for that

Pls have cancer. You care about it

Stfu degen

I wonder if he had other issues (past criminal record, known activist, etc) and they used the weed answer as an excuse to keep him out