Is it time for Alberta to separate from Canada?

Is it time for Alberta to separate from Canada?

Does Sup Forums support the Albertan Separatist movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

conferenceboard.ca/hcp/provincial/economy/income-per-capita.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>seperation as a land locked providence

you would have nothing but tarsands and Justin RPG won't let you take it.

Yes.

Also, an independent Alberta would fully support Quebexit.

Alberta has more than just Oil. Agriculture and forestry are 2nd only to Oil production and rake in Billions annually.

Alberta's per capita GDP exceeded that of the United States, Norway and Switzerland.

Source: conferenceboard.ca/hcp/provincial/economy/income-per-capita.aspx

On this map are you keeping the borders between the blue provinces or are they all dissolving into one?

yes and absolutely
that's great now equalize it this way
t. un pure laine

If Alberta separates it's almost a guarantee that Sask and Manitoba come with us. Quebec would become its own nation shortly after and Canada would finally get the fate it deserves after Ottawa raped the provinces for 160 years.

I mean, you might as well keep the borders there. I see no need in dismantling the provincial governments that already exist there.

Alberta should become part of America. Maybe Quebec as well.

>Red
>Liberal

>Blue
>Conservative

MY AUTISM IS FLARING UP RIGHT NOW

why is alberta so conservative? i don't know much about canada outside of what your major cities are and that quebec hates the anglos

Ontario is swinging to the right! I can feel it! Just wait till the next provincial election. We're gonna turf the Liberals on their ass!

Theres 4million people and like no darkies. Aint nobody there voting for gibs

>Brad Wall for PM is a clincher
but what do we call it?
>West Canada?
>Nova Canada?
>Republic of Oilsandia?

I clearly have nothing. Help me.

Wait I take it back. We call it Canada Classic, and that flag has a sensational swish under the flag.

Ontario is swinging red everyone hates Wynne

er swish under the maple leaf.

excuse me I'm drunk. Sorry.

agreed

t.Albertan (a toothless inbred one from lethbridge thats actually born here not a newfie/nigger that just showed up)

Blue & Yukon should join the US ;D

nwt has FAR more resources than Yukon its all diamond and gold mines. Also its bureaucracy is pretty much integrated with Alberta's already so it would be easy for them to tag along

>Calgary is the capital

No thank you

Having "Canada" in the name should be a big no-no. I wouldn't want to turn this into a North/South Korea situation.

Assiniboia, Athabasca, or Buffalo. All traditional names of the territory that is Alberta/Saskatchewan

GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE APART OF THAT NIGGER NATION
THIER COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT
WHO CARES ONLY 10% OF ALBERTA WOULD EVER VOTE TO LEAVE
GO HOME NIGGERBOY67

You guys should, it'll divide you fucking maple wetbacks up makes it easier for us to destroy your fag forests and pave Wal-Marts and Trump Towers over them.

Athabasca definitely sounds the best out of those 3 desu.

hmm. I concede your point.

>Timhortonshire

seriously, I'm bad at this.
also, still drunk.
Sorry.

It's interesting, because Alberta has for a long time seemingly been interested in joining the US.

Whether they should or not is up to them, and it would seem that a lot of their economic and political issues would be resolved in the instance that they did.

Ok, now we got something to work with.

Buffalo is out. We don't want anyone associating us with the Sabres.

>Assiniboia and Athabasca are both awesome.
>Good number of syllables
>Start with A, end with a
>could help secure the First Nation's vote

Oh shit, would we have to renegotiate treaties? Is that necessarily a bad thing? Probably expensive.

Sup Forums here. sure w/e i'll be your huckleberry

Thank you for remembering and including Winnipeg user

Calgary's not so bad.

>Regina rhymes with vagina
>Saskatoon not central enough
>Edmonton almost burned down this summer, can't risk it

Fucking Vancouver.
It's on the ocean, good port. Close to 'Murica
But it's left loosey. I don't know.

It's a 400 year old tories cry again episode. Go back to your cage of governing with the fiberals

I actually quite like this

Yes

Edmontonian here. Been to Calgary on several occasions. Can confirm it is a good city and would make a fine capital to the country. Plus our city already cucked them out of being the capital of the province, would fell bad if we did it again.

for geographical neatness however, we should invite Yukon and whatever they call the NorthWest Territories now.

Went to Alberta on vacation earlier this year. Absolutely beautiful place, comfy towns, great friendly people. I would fully support adding them to the states.

Dude, Alberta is going to be needing those equalization payments

I wouldn't even hate this idea, if you fucking guys had a presidential candidate who wasn't batshit

Just honor the original deal, give them the territories and somewhat of autonomy, and be done with it.

Lloydminster could work as the capitol, as it would literally be right in the middle of the country.

>>seperation as a land locked providence
Not separated and landlocked

Point?

Federally or provincially? Federally I think you guys are doomed to always vote liberal because you hold the majority of minorities, faggots and weed-tards who fall for the legalization pitch.

>liberal
>left
>commie
>red

get it?

I think it's time we gave Canada some freedom and made your provinces states.

Lloyd smells worse than Regina.

>would have to change the national mascot to a jacked up 4x4 with Metal Mullisha decals in the window and a heavily financed motorsled in the back

Don't push for anything crazy like that yet

Assuming Trump wins in November we might be able to push for a snap election in late 2017 or early 2018 right after the provincials to boot Trudeau. Right now he's just some idiot that tows the neocon globablist line but if America actually starts taking itself first then he'll get pushed out for some actual politicians.

Of such amount of people here will get us passports it will collapse to wheat/oil landmass REALY fucking empty. ND is empty for reason.

Yes it's past time… git along now.

Even though a lot of people live in the cities, it's a rural mindset.

The rural mindset is one of self sufficiency and individualism. Out there in the frontier you are on your own to a great degree.

They got Trump senpai, don't worry about Clinton.

PLEASE ADD US TO YOUR STATES TRUMP

Paskapoo!

Nah bro, Alberta is more in tune with what the nation actually wants/needs.

Toronto fag here, moved to Alberta years ago and learned the ways of the wise Albertan. You wait and see, the rest of the nation will vote cons again, just needed to get rid of Harper.

It was a shit reason to vote Treadeau but I can't say I completely disagree.

Can we vote out Quebec? I fucking hat the french and I honestly wish we could start a genocide. Start with the French and end with the Natives.

Cheers!

No they cannot be allowed to continue existing on reservations the way the have been.

It is disgusting.

It's fucking hilarious when butthurt Quebecois/Albertans/Amerifats whine and moan about GOATern Ontario lmao F U C K O U T T A H E R E you jealous fucking pieces of shit like yeah ok we get it you're asspained about not living here and being generally inferior to us in literally every single way I would be envious too 2bh but I mean come on stop the hatred I mean all you have to do is move out of your piece of shit area and move here and enjoy living in the greatest place of earth but you'd much rather live in your hellhole and then whine and cry about how much we "suck" like come on bros it's pretty damn sad

>Trump
>not also batshit
>pick one

>Alberta joins US
>Edmonton Oilers git Gud again and win the Stanley cup, cucking the leafs In 7 games

I need this to happen

I would take Alberta As a 51st state

Yukon, The northwest territories, Alberta, and British Columbia should secede from Canada and Join the US. Just so we can drive to Alaska at last and we are the second largest country in the world.

They have oil.

When you have wealth and there is a large, far away federal government whose goal is to spread the wealth and plan big expensive national projects around it gets irksome.

Alberta is like Texas… they want the federal government to handle a few select things and otherwise butt out.

In the seventies Justin Trudeaus Dad tried to nationalize energy… IE take Albertas oil revenue, by setting up a 'National Energy Policy'

Under confederation the Oil is provincial… but they are always trying to find ways to get their hands on it.

>does Sup Forums support mapleniggers living in some shitstained tundra filled with faggots, spruce trees, and chinks?

hmmmm

No Sask?
>ywn get an SKS that can load a full clip :(
I really want your 2A rights here. Fucking Trudeau.

No… Don't be misled. They are more conservative, but they are probably more 'Canadian' than almost anyone

Enjoying my leftover oil money or did you use it all to pay for more non-whites to immigrate to Toronto?

Maritimes should've joined America desu. We had the chance and elected a leader who promised to but Britain cucked us.

Edmonton will win the cup before any of our other cuckey teams and they are getting a GOAT stadium pretty soon.

Alberta has a cool fucking history it is the reason the rcmp exists because of a fucked up place called Fort.Whoop-up that was so lawless and notorious the military had to
travel 2000km to destroy it.

Yes, our treaties were actually signed with the natives unlike the east/usa who just conquered and moved in

>no darkies
Apparently we didn't live in the same cities. SE Calgary is a shithole with a nignog density on par with many American cities. NE is all Asians (fine) and muslims (not fine). Their mayor is a fucking muslim. Don't make me talk about the natives.

>implying the GTA doesn't subsidize the rest of the country

I heard the suicide rate in Memeberta went up 300% eh? Hope you're next

We weren't settled by United Empire Loaylist cucks like the west our settlers were bible thumpers that were kicked out of europe like extreme calvinists, hutterites, Doukhobors and the LDS that wanted to keep polygamy when they left missouri

IF americans let albertans join occupation death squads to double tap faggots like these and sodomize their mothers to death sign me up day 1

We don't want BC. To many chinks and poos, not to mention that we would get another San Francisco (Hongcouver). The rest are fine, though.

I hear that Newfoundland is pretty good. I think it's split between a American south-esque country side and a Seattle like Hailfax.

Fuck that, If Alberta gets to leave so do we and we'll form Republic of Texberta with Calgary and Fort Worth as co-capitals. Oil, football, rodeo, yee-haw.

I'd state hood y'all in a heart beat. State your terms.

no need to get upset friendo we are all just memeing here

Joining the United States would solve literally all of Alberta's problem. Namely, easy access to oil and gas infrastructure, and no longer being the sole net creditor of a country.

Come on, Albertans. You know you want to.

Nothing that can't be fixed with some strict laws and making them feel unwelcome. Push them out and we could reclaim it.

Literally every country except America

Basically this
Yes. Or join the US to rig the electoral college the other way

We get to bring Saskatchewan but we want full state rights. None of these territory shenanigans you pulled with Guam and Puerto Rico

Maybe they could join Israel since they love the Cons so much

Fuck off and kill yourself, Alberta. A Quebec like that is a fucking insult

NO dear god.. KEEP THEM!
If you get rid of them, and obongo and shillary adopts them, the world will forever be fucked.
We simply cannot have any more blue states.

Why are the maritimes so liberal?

Their blue is pretty much our red

if that was true they wouldnt be over run with muslims, chinese, and jamacins while signign a free unrestricted travel agreement with mexico.