How long until Bill commits suicide?

how long until Bill commits suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFFbJpVd-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 second

>so I was watching a game with my wife's son

Hes half dead already

Bill, if you're reading this, please kill your daughter and wife BEFORE you kill yourself.

GETCHO WHITE ASS IN HERE BILLY
>Wha-what's going on Nia? Why is there a tarp on the floor?
YOU FINNA BLAST THIS MUTT BILL
>Jesus Christ, Nia. Can't we just give her away? There's gotta be someone willing t-
GRIP THIS PIECE FOOL
>I d-don't want to d-do this, Nia.
GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA
>It d-doesn't have to b-be like this, honey.
TAKE IT
>I-I love you, baby. You know that.
POP THAT MUTHAFUCKIN DAWG FAGGOT
>Nia, p-please. I aint built for no bodies, don't make m-
PUT TWO IN ITS DOME VANILLA FACE
>N-Nia
DO IT
>N-
NOW
>[gunshots]
>[German-Irish sobbing]
It's all in the game, Bill

That's not happening, Satan. He loves his daughter.

>his daughter

1year after he world learns the baby isnt his

>his

Am I shitty person for wishing he was a miserable cunt again? The day he announced that he was having a kid is when I stopped following.

What would Patrice say to Bill if he could see him today?

RIP Black Phillip

No man. I have continued following him begrudgingly. Every podcast is worse than the one before it. It's only because I work such a boring job that I keep listening.

It's so fucking bad now. Nia guest appearances, leftist propaganda, and white guilt. One time the baby was literally screaming into the mic.

Fuck man. I used to listen to every podcast to get through my shitty days at work. I think the Thanksgiving podcast of last year was the last one I listened to. I really can't nail down what changed, but he just didn't feel relatable anymore. I mean I'm happy he's in a better place, but damn do I miss old Bill

>cuckold
>in a better place
>knows the kid isn't his
>can't get paternity test because the groid threatened divorce

>his wife's son's daughter

>At he peak of his career
>Starts dating some ugly she-boon
>She slowly starts cucking his comedy
>"Stop talking about women like that, Bill"
>Knocks her up
>Has kid
>Tries touring
We are here "Bill, you're not spending enough time with your kid"
>Quits touring
>Becomes family man
>She divorces him for not bringing in money anymore
>Tries to salvage comedy career, but can only get shitty gigs to try to cover the egregious alimony
>She won't let him see his kid or have a sustainable life
>Nothing left to live for
>Offs himself

this made me laugh very hard

>knocks her up
didn't happen

Patrice dying really did everyone in. Billy, ant, norton, tits, etc.

In the end, only CQ shall remain

Oh fuck I forgot she made him ditch the dog. What an unbelievable bitch. He loved that fucking dog so god damn much and she took that from him.

fake news

she also brought the damn dog home without even consulting him. it was her fucking dog

Norton is still chugging along. But yeah for some reason I feel the Patrice would have kept Ant and bitch tits together. Even better- imagine having the Anthony, Patrice, and Jimmy show.

>mfw listening to the "Patrice on O&A" archive

Did you listen to the podcast where he talks about the dog? Listen to his voice and tell me that was his decision.

Is there any chance the kid is actually his?

>marries a nigger
what did he mean by this?

no

probably when Tom Brady announces his retirement

I laugh evertyme

>niggers

>tits

so close

He was aiming for a better life, he just settled for what he found rather than what he could get.

Is there any pics of their kid? Why does everybody say he was cucked?

there aren't any pics because that's the problem

the kid is darker than nia

How do you know?

The one picture that was posted, disproves that. And Nia hasn't been on in weeks.

Why do people forget that he was dating Nia for most of the podcasts tenure? The reason he's not as focused on the podcast is because he has to work on F is for Family.

>has literally mentioned millions of times how nuts his dog is around people who aren't him or Nia
>is having a kid so people are going to come over
>mentioned a couple of weeks ago about how he brought Cleo over, and his daughter was there and it was just a mess

Ffs, Im not the biggest Nia fan either, but you guys sure love perpetuating bullshit.

>GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA
Every time

>patrice on chippa's podacast

Wait whats the deal? Did something new happen or are we all still mad our father figure married a black girl?

I shot a kitten once. I didn't want to. I love cats. He was gonna die anyways, I figured I was doing the right thing. He was a tiny white kitten. I shot him in the head. It started raining afterwards, like a shitty movie scene.
I regret that more than anything else.

how could you do this to me

Given that he will not produce any children that resemble him even in the slightest, in a way he has already signed his death warrant.

How long until Operation Condor snuffs out Bill?

Or the Phoenix Program, or Falcon, or whatever the military is calling it nowadays

It's so funny how people make so much shit up about him concerning the dog/his kid/the drumset. Fucking morons

He's happier now. Whether or not that changes his comedy for you is a fair opinion

if he wasnt cucked before hes certainly gettind cucked now

(he was cucked before)

>tfw can't have comfy burr threads anymore because of triggered poltards

>getting cucked and doing nothing about it
>getting cucked by an ugly woman and doing nothing about it

Just to be clear, there is zero reason to believe the kid isn't his, besides the lack of photos.

Why should he?

nia said aomething about hanging with a male friend whilr bill was on tour tight around time of niglets conception

This guy could have gotten any woman but marries this call girl negress. I would understand if she was attractive but she isn't even that. What the fuck bill, is your self esteem really that low?

He is a hypocrite like every MRA/MGTOW. Talking shit all day about feminism and women but the moment some bitch gives them some attention they show the betas the are.

when he walks in on his nigress getting pounded by jamal and she leaves and takes everything he has and their child and he sinks into a bleak depression and takes the black pill his podcast is going to become audiokino

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFFbJpVd-c

soon. when he finds out the niglet isnt his.

>yfw Louis CK is less cucked than Bill

bill seems like a pretty smart, perceptive guy which really surprises me when he has his wife on the podcast. how can he not see that she's utterly fucking stupid, boring, and grating to listen to? to be fair she hasn't been on in a while, but its obvious he wants her back on as soon as she can be.

Can someone give me a quick run down? I'm fucking lost right now.

Niggers. That is all.

>It's all in the game, Bill

sides

he's always been so far left in his politics that he's basically a conspiracy nut

>black wife
>suddenly Sup Forums gets it

are you judging that based on her looks? when you grow up you will realize everybody looks like the same piece of shit when you are forced to wake up with them day after day forever, and other shit like blowjob skills and willingness to do anal are way more important

when ur wife out twerkin n gettin blk dick while you watch her kid

>Bill was the best comedian working at the height of his fame
>he hooks up with a niggeress
>she kills his dog
>he goes on the road
>she cheats, gets pregnant
>Billy is cucked
>he cant accept reality
>goes full on leftist
the story of how bill burr ruined his podcast comedy career and life.

send an email to bill burr asking for advice.

Sup Forums gone full Sup Forums now too?

pol bleeds into everything
moot wouldn't never allowed this

Triggered?

fa/tv/irgins used to be more sexist, racist, homophobic and antisemitic than Sup Forumsacks

>She divorces him for not bringing in money anymore

At this point bill would wake up, you'd get a Sam Kinison awakening, he'd be everywhere shouting about how marriage is a trap, how women are all swindlers. True or not, he would be on such a fucking high and it would never end, he would get more money which Nia would take which will only fuel Bills hate. I personally cant wait for their marriage to fall apart, he's gonna have a killer hour after that.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are one and the same, the only difference is redditors don't try to hide their politics on Sup Forums

trips of truth

the fact that it went entirely unignored speaks to the retarded influx of newfags we have here

Most of his podcasts were shit anyway and I don't remember the last time he made a special. Nothing of value was lost

> the kid is darker than nia
That means literally nothing. Not all biracials have light skin.

i dont understand this meme

>Bill's stand up always at its best when he savagely says what he thinks about relatable topics and taboos
>next stand up ill talk about hitler and stalin lmao

Stick to what your good at Bill

Salty samefag

>GRIP THIS PIECE FOOL

>now

Sup Forums is way more left than it used to be

Very unusual for a boon-white mix to come out darker than the dark parent. Possible I guess, but I can't remember ever having seen it. Usually their skin tone is inbetween

why are you guys saying his kid isn't his?

It's just suspicious. Nia of all people isn't posting any baby photos on any of her social media sites? Why?

Can you imagine the unique misery of having children who will never look even slightly like you?

>throwing your genes away on nigs

Any good Patrice specials? I used to love Bill and never bothered with the nog.

T-that's not her in this picture is it?

His GF/wife bringing the dog home was a sketch for his shows you dumbos

Seconding this, I only recall one special on YouTube and it was great despite the audience acting like a baptist church congregation

That slave girl bit

But yes. Patrice is best with o and a

>his kid

uuuuh ?

Oh man when that guest email tricked him into playing the nigger scene from blazing saddles it was straight gold. I didn't think he was that fucking dumb and would stop it before it dropped but then again he can barely read aloud as it is

it really is

I read it in his voice, good job.

>has literally mentioned millions of times how nuts his dog is around people who aren't him or Nia

It was a shitbull, so it was a ticking time bomb anyway. I hope it got put down instead of burdening and endangering another family.

What's the big deal anyway? Louis C.K. isn't (or wasn't? the case I remember was from a couple of years ago) afraid of saying nigger either.