What's Sup Forums's consensus on The Godfather Part 3?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on The Godfather Part 3?

Is it even worth watching?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on The Godfather Part 2?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on The Godfather Part 1?

no. to all of the above

one of worst cases of nepotism and beating a dead horse for all the remaining shekels in movie history

a progenitor of contemporary cinema.

it's not bad, but it's nowhere as good as the previous. like a 7.5, maybe 8 outta 10 compared to what in most people's mind are the 2 best films of all time.

Yes, for the sake of curiosity only.
Watch only to Godfather 2.
Puritans prefeer to forget Godfather 2 pointless sequel.

Just when i thought i was out.. they pull me back in

It's not as good as the first two, but it is worth watching.

The whole project was doomed once they refused to give Robert Duball the money he was asking for. He wasn't going to be on screen that much, but had a very important role. They had to re-write the whole thing in like two weeks, and it shows.

>Robert Duvall*

*Robert Jewvall

I dont care for the acting very much in this one but I was still happy to see how the story carried on.

film is like 7.5/10

To add to the injury
>two weeks rewrite
>on a screenplay made in six weeks instead of the six months that part 1 and 2 did
>in the lowest moment that coppolla had in his career

Unironically better than Part II imo.

You should unironically kill yourself. Or ironically kill yourself. Just do it for one reason or another, and get the job done.

>Puritans prefeer to forget Godfather 2 pointless sequel.
Nigga what?

I hope that killed his career. Actors shouldn't be in a position to hold projects ransom and get away with it. Or maybe it was poor planning.

Was it worth it Sup Forums?

Exactly this. The original plot involved a civil war in the family between Michael and Tom. Such wasted potential. But '3' is still worth watching. It's not as good as the rest but it's a good story.

He was asking to be paid the same as Al Pacino, but the studio was offering him considerably less.

>The original plot involved a civil war in the family between Michael and Tom
Was the Vatican plot there at all, or was that really written in two weeks, because that wouldn't surprise me.

And they find out he wasn't going to sign on only two weeks before the script went into production?

Can't speak for the Vatican plot being in the original script but I for one really enjoyed it.

Yeah, pretty much. The production was a mess. Duvall wasn't too enthusiastic with the project to begin with but was willing to do it as long as the studio offered him at least half of what they were offering to Al Pacino. The Studio, thinking he was going to sign anyway, kept lowballing him offering him a fraction of what he was asking and Duvall felt disrespected and told them to fuck off.

>Is it even worth watching?
Honestly, no. It's not a bad movie, but it would be better if it didn't existed.