yea ok lmao

was it anime?

uh dude she trained with magic assassins

YOU'RE TOO FAT FOR YOUR GENERAL

IS IT WHAT FAT MEANS?

Did anyone watch the latest Preston?

AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH *INHALES* AGHHHHHHHH AGGGHHHHH H-HELP ME

A TARGARYEN BOAR ON THE BACK OF A FLYING WHOOOOOOOOORE

THAT DICK. Only uploads part 1. I wanna be mad but he is my bb so I can’t.

So what exactly was Ned's explanation for Lyanna's death?

>"yeah, she tripped on the stairs while we were heading out of the tower. Don't check her vagina, please"

just told them it was a fever I guess

RHAEGAR RAPED HER

I don't think they were gonna check her vagina m8
Seems very disrespectful

and who... are you...

He told people ser Arthur Dayne stabbed her with dawn and fought Edd and Howland with her still impaled on the sword while he laughed about it the whole time.

But that wouldn't be honorabru

Now this thread is what I was looking for.

Is it true that Ramsay was actually planning to be a sweet, kind, and gentle husband but got mad at the fact that Sansa was too much of a big girl for him which wasn't part of his master plan? He genuinely meant to treat her like a proper lady, which is why he was appearing so much like a nice guy with Littlefinger, who couldn't use his CIA-esque skills to know how much of a monster he was because in the moment Ramsay really was going to change. It's just that manlet rage got the better of him during the wedding night.

Many of the most devastating feats in history were pulled off by manlets having manlet rage. See: Napoleon, Mussolini, Hitler, Genghis Khan, Iulius Caesar, Augustus, etc. What if this was why Ramsay defeated Stannis in the show through the the legendary 20 Good Men? What if Ramsay will only lose in the books because he presumably isn't shorter than Jeyne Poole?

We can extend this further. Ramsay easily beat everyone who got in his way, including one of the last giants, until fellow manlet Jon Snow came along, assisted by another manlet - Littlefinger. Both of them were also insecure about Sansa possibly being too much of a big girl for them.

Gendry calls out Jon for being shorter than Ned. I speculate that this is why Jon later tried to have him killed by ordering him to run back alone. However, Gendry is also blessed with manlet status so waddayaknow...he managed to make it all the way. Jon then is unable to get on top of Drogon because of being a manlet, and to hide this he immediately engages the surrounding wights, which later leads to Dany getting horny over his chiseled body on the bed (note: can't really notice how much of a menlet he is while one the bed) which leads to Jon and Dany fucking while a dwarf jacks off in the corner.

Excellent theory. I expect to see a 32 part YouTube series on this. So what will Jon do when Tyrion tells him Dany made that small cock joke?

im glad he died like a fat bitch

t. Lyanna

Would you have done the same?

How did he not just get captured?
Was Euron letting him go?

edmure when?
EDMURE NOW

the bullshit season 8 leaks said he'd be coming back
I'm not sure what role he's going to play when the entire season is going to be 6 movie-length battles

He is actually still alive... i totally forgot him.

>tfw he was in the dungeons at the twins and has now starved to death after all the freys died

They nead someone to lead the Riverlands armies

>Riverlands
>armies

WAT A TWAT

>manlets having manlet rage. See: Napoleon,
Hey, Napoleon was perfectly average for his era.

would actually stab the cunt who making fun and trying to get SANDED, and join an actual ironborn that is Euron

yarasha was such an unnecessary dick to him
they're ironborn so I'm not expecting a therapy session, but she shit-talks him in like every scene

>mfw mods haven't noticed yet
k-keep it low guys

Should I even watch this normie shit
never watched it in my life
but the chick im plowing likes it

Watch it and tell her how Dany is your favourite character, she's sure to like that.

It's over, she'll dump you for her brother or nephew

Why didn't dany just use the 2 dragons left to kill the night king?

he's immune to fire, duh

what if she doesn't like dany
some lasses don't like dany
there was that one user that used to come here and talk about how his sister hated dany

then why not just pick him up fly him far away and kill him away from his of walking dead extras

just keep on cycling through the YAAS characters until you get it right

She only took 2 as I recall. She was in shock because she didn't necessarily believe Jon. The NK had also just one shotted Viserion. So she understandably wanted to get out of there. Everything else about the scene was stupid, but I think that made some sense.

well she saw he was dangerous as fuck I don't think she wanted the dragons getting any closer to him

FUCK KEEPING LOW

WE'RE COMING FOR A BOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAR