ITT: people who have pneumonia

ITT: people who have pneumonia

I have had pneumonia several times. Even when I was shitting myself on a toilet and coughing blood into my bathtub I never had a seizure. If it was pneumonia she would be coughing way more and her voice would be fucked.

I've never heard of pneumonia sufferers having a fit then collapsing like they're dead

No it just feels like your lungs are ground beef. Usually it happens when you get the flu. It happens alot up here since it's so cold.

Pneumonia is nothing just take your antibiotics and youll heal in a day

When I was five I gave my three year old brother pneumonia. me and my best friend pissed on him in -40 degree weather and left him in the woods desu. Put him in the hospital for 3 weeks.

I had it when I was 16 years old and it knocked me out, how the fuck Hillary manages to walk around all normal like is beyond me.

When you're young yeah. When you're old like her it can kill you. Still doesn't explain seizures and other shit.

Did you have seizures when you had it?

Bill's not looking too good these days.

.. Why?

Seriously, is he going to be okay?

he's fine

I had it in college. Didn't really realise because I was sick at the time, then I got really weak when walking and a terrible constant cough that made it extremely difficult to breathe.

Took antibiotics and took about a week to get better. It was shit, but I got mono a month later and that was 10x worse

Jesus, you're lucky he didn't die

>.. Why?
The Canadian diet consists of snow, maple syrup and huffing gasoline.

>canadian """"banter""""

Just a bit of pneumonia

>Still doesn't explain seizures and other shit.

Im pretty sure thats to do with the brain damage that the cerebral thrombosis caused when she almost died

Pneumonia is deadly for people over 60