SAM HYDE GOAT THREAD! Hyde fans only please

Daily reminder that in the future SAM THE GOAT HYDE will be remembered as the Lenny Bruce and Richard Pryor of our time. His tedtalk was pure comedy gold that no other comic would ever have the guts to pull off. Hate him or love him Hyde is GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just tripped my wife.

Sam Hyde sucks, his show was an edgy tim and Eric rip off and his fans are retarded.

How do I keep getting away with it?

You didn’t, your shit got cancelled

SAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!

Tim and Erick are horrible and they feared Hyde. They cried to the execs to have him fired and he was but only because those two cheese balls were there before him and a bunch of normies watch their terrible shows.

t. Sup Forumsbaby

Sam Hyde sucks? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Based

Sup Forumsbabies are just upside down sjws, always crying and whining and wanting a safe space.

Tim & Eric fanboys are on the same level of R & M shit

kys

>anime
Way to discredit yourself and your opinion even more

>says the redditor

>Sup Forums
Anime

>he thinks culture-at-large is going to remember Sam
You and a couple faggots will remember Sam Hyde as that guy who did some silly stuff for a couple years in the 2010s. He will have and has zero cultural relevance comparative to the listed comedians with their broad-base of appeal and massive followings.

THIS IS NOW A SMOCAINE THREAD

>comedians with their broad-base of appeal
ITT Dane Cook is this generation's most influential comedian

Why do you think he's pushing so hard now to scam his fans for pity shekels. First the fake rumors about living out his car without health insurance.

And now that people have figured out he's made bank on his patreon and book he's asking for pity cash because he says he spends thousands monthly on nonexistant projects.

He's gonna suck his fans dry and retire laughing at them for foolishly giving him their cash.

Dude irony Lmao

If you think for one second Lenny Bruce, Bill Hicks, and Richard Pryor were some kind of underground sensation then I don't know what to tell you except that you're fucking insane. The eyes on their bits in the old days of TV were in numbers no television show could ever come close to nowadays because of the diversification of the medium. Sam's just another dude who wasted his shot to be almost-relevant. For fuck's sake, even a jackass like Pete Holmes is more relevant than Sam Hyde in the "alt" comedy scene.

>low testosterone anime nerd picture

>le bullied white teen frog

This Is Alt Right

faggot cancer for faggots

>Lenny Bruce, Bill Hicks, and Richard Pryor
found the Rogan follower who worships "comedians"

this is show business, not fucking world leaders

why does sam trigger redditors so much? I've never seen any other personality make redditors here as mad as Sam does. They're always trying to create new ways to shit on him like: does

Is it really just the politics?

t&e are still GOAT
stay uninsured, cuck

>Le Trigger!!!
go back to r/cringeanarchy its more up to your speed

Also to add to this, there's literally ALWAYS some guy who stays in these threads changing IPs and making low effort posts like this: And he's been doing it for like a fucking year lmao

You triggered, salty cuck??? Top Kek!!!

You are without a doubt the newest person in this thread.

what has your life came to?

Top Kek, triggered another middle school bullying victim. Shadilay, as us 4channers say!

Nigger, those were in the OP. Learn to fucking read the thread, it has a goddamn theme.

OMFG ECKZ DDEEEEEE
LE EPIC FOR LE WIN!!!!
C
U
C
KCUC
GET LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!
XD
XD
XD
XDDDD

*bosts Sup Forums infographic where tv says reddit the most

GET FUCKED IN LE ASS HOLE NORMAL FAG

SHADILAYYYYYYYYY

MEME EMEMEMEM
KILL ME

his best work

youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE

hey fellow pede ;)

we should post this thread on /r/Sup Forums and /r/milliondollarextreme.

our guys there will come here to stop the cucks epically

so many people forget that Sup Forums is a sub that doesn't allow downvotes so we have to keep posting when we get offended

fucking libtards. the_Donald was right again!

nice false flag shill

tim and eric are already ripping off MDE, they even asked for season 2 ideas to rip off more ideas

>white kids
embarrassing

What's pec? Is pecs chest?

The toss it project is genius. I'm almost sorry they wasted it on a sketch instead of trying to start it for real.

Just very anti-intellectual poeple who can't understand humor that doesn't involve fart jokes and making fun of wypipo.

>this subhuman rage
haha

Kek. There was some good acting in this show.

>making fun of wypipo.

Then they'd like MDE.

>im not angry you are
typical emotionally turbulent mde fan off his ritalin

>kek
ew do you have special needs

omg based xDDD

I thought sam said it was adult swim trying to buy off the ideas not specifically tim and eric?

Why are alt right nerds so easily triggered? You people are basically women.

so is it confirmed Sam was the second shooter?

Sam Hyde actually is triggering individuals on Sup Forums. Threads with this level of unironic shitposting are quite rare desu.

>triggering
>unironic
kindergartens over kid buzz off

Anyone got a link to the plane simulator video? I think Sam pulled it off youtube.

>n-no you are
The STATE of redditors.

I don't see much discussion of a television show in this thread. Maybe you should delete it ?

Using a pol meme to make fun of pol

The irony is strong with this faggot