What does Sup Forums think of Salo? After having just seen it, I will never look at an ass the same way again

What does Sup Forums think of Salo? After having just seen it, I will never look at an ass the same way again.

trite

A masterpiece.

Fuck, who do I believe

Pure exploitation, but interesting nonetheless
MANGIA!!

My gf loves this movie.

perfect for a first date imo

It's definitely worth watching. Don't go in expecting anything more than what you've heard it's about. I read the wiki bio on the author of the book and I really don't think he was trying to make some grand point. Kind of just sounded like a deviant art user before the age of the internet.

Marquis de Sade was messed up, it's crazy thinking how he's part of the reason the 'sexual revolution' happened, even if most people have never heard of him

is she autistic or something?

Relies too much on shock. Really makes you feel shit though

High functioning but it just makes me adore her more.

Interesting. My girlfriend is kind of autistic and loves this movie too. Is that a thing among autistic people?

It should've been Bolsheviks doing it and guarding the facility but otherwise accurate to how the bourgeois conduct themselves.

Perhaps, since autistic people generally have trouble with empathy. Either they don’t really feel that gut-wrenching disgust with what’s on screen or just how vile the scenes are actually gets some sort of emotional rise out of them.

Why would the Bolsheviks be in Italy?

Your girlfriend eats shit.

One of the few cases where the film adaptation is more poignant than the source material

Didnt the director get killed after like a week of this being released?

Also Man Bites Dog is a tad bit more shock value than this.

Murdered for politics
I think he would turn over in his grave knowing people thought the movie was about the shock value

bjorks daughter is a booktuber?

>tfw no cute autistic gf who likes fucked up things