IQ below 100

If your IQ is below 100 you're a subhuman.

Regardless of race, you are a genetically defective human.

If a nigger scores 110 and a white guy scores 92, that nigger is superior.

I agree, but let's not forget that you do not need a genius to run your house's pipes or pull a lever in a factory. Technology will eventually render all humans, smart or stupid, obsolete.

im abo and what is this?

It's 8 right?

This.

This question took me like 45 seconds, am I retarded?

evil white fella stuff

middle row shows whether the curve on the right row is down or up

, and it's both with slashes going both directions.

so 7

Subhuman

As long as you answered it correctly and understand why, you're fine.

Someone posted this shit already. The answer, regardless of whether you do it horizontally or vertically, is the seventh one.

Check em

OY VEYYYYY

Here's a tough one for true geniuses.

If you can't get it right and explain your answer then you lose the right to ever criticize other races.

The green one

THIS IS A BAIT
NONE IS CORRECT

Typical subhuman pinoy working at Jolli Bee

How long is that supposed to take you?
It'd take me 10 mins to decide to actually start mapping.

>numerical

>126 IQ black guy
>Having chad body and face genetics

I AM A GOD AMONG MEN

These tougher advanced IQ questions take about 20 minutes, they're very cryptic and usually only people with IQs above 140 can solve them.

Honestly it's too much for me too handle, I'm only 115 in IQ.

Why aren't the small purple diamonds shadowed? Are they to denote a different value or was this just a graphics fuck up?

No.
In each row and column, the style and number of horizonal line and vertical line is different.
The correct answer is 5 minus a vertical line.

This obviously a trick question you don't notice the two triangles being flipped over on the first two rows.

Wow. I'm shocked in all honesty, you're an actual genius.

I didn't think Sup Forums had people this high of caliber

Whats the pattern behind it?

>nigger
u almost made it shit skin

>iq of six million

>tfw 140 flat

If he's 126 I have no problem with him. People that smart are an asset.

Found the answer on stackexchange, wouldn't of gotten it, but can follow the logic. 134 iq here.

Why do I always feel so stupid when I take IQ test? They seem nonsensical. Nevertheless I always scored very high on them. I got a 143 in 7th grade that enabled me to skip over a grade.

>Why aren't the small purple diamonds shadowed?

Green dot = 6
4x Red Square +yellow triangle= 12
Medium Purple=0

This one is too long for my 30 second attention span, back to watching MNF

They determine a person's ability to detect patterns.

Proficiency in pattern detection is what made us the Apex species. It's the basis of intelligence.

It's also the basis of a lot of bullshit like conspiracy theories

Here's an infamous one that brought Sup Forums to its knees.

It's not super hard, but a bit tricky.

Let's see what you got.

I'm not following, how does it relate to conspiracy theories?

I have no idea how to see this one.

i change my answer to 1.
i just try finding any sort of consistency and go with it.

i couldn't explain it properly, idk what the answer is

Is it d?

The answer is C

Being wired to find patterns everywhere. According to some authors it's also why music is so universally popular.

a

That's correct, it's a very good theory.

C

D

im a black guy who is also a NEET with a 131 iq. should i just show myself out, user?

A musical IQ test would be cool.
I got into math and pattern recognition because of math rock.

>137 IQ white Anglo-Saxon
>have somewhat muscular physique (I'm built like a runner really) and sexy bone/facial structure

You aren't a god, you're barely a man. Take your brown skin, poor bones, and lack of vitamin D to a black supremacy thread on some other image board.

Count the number of horizontal & vertical objects per row/column

Nevermind, answer is D. I looked at the triangle wrong.

An order form for lifetime supply of free petrol.

can u tell me it's D so I can shut my eyes for a few hours?

It's d

>they aren't shaded when inside another shape
>it's also a rhombus, not a diamond.
>you're also too stupid for the problem anyways.

Anyone know of a legit and free site to test my IQ? I've never been tested before.

Definitely. They could start easy like finding the next note to tricky like finding a harmony (maybe the right chord at the end of a melody) or a rhythmic pattern.

I don't get how purple diamond can equal purple diamond inside of a larger purple diamond. It's like:

xy = x

>I'm 137
>goes on to describe his physical appearance

I doubt it kid.

I only did it because he did...
>I'm really 137

there are none

an IQ test takes like 2 hours and is administered by some credentialed

black minifigure followed by empty minifigure "colors" it, resulting in lines
lines minifigure followed by colored minifigure "subtracts" it, resulting in blank
therefor black minifigure followed by lines minifigure should subtract it, A or D

however, we observe a pattern where at every line 1 of every element is contained
additionally, one of every element without repetitions

therefor we apply that and reach the conclusion that the only missing minifigure is square, hence D

Not sure about this one. Black interior precedes empty interior on the previous rows so you could say there's a pattern there in which case shaded precedes black (C) but there's also one of each so that's another pattern and it could be (d). Not sure how to deal with these inconsistencies on these tests

>additionally, one of every element without repetitions
sub-element*

>IQ is all that matters

only a brainlet would think that. Yes, it is important, but look at those degenerates in Asia with their higher IQs.

They act no better than african savages

2 thin vertical 3 wide horizontal (none of the above)

First and third both flip and change pattern.

Flip the first pattern in the last column and it can't be 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8. Since both patterns are different and at least one has to change based on the preceding patterns, it would have to be 3.

How is this hard? Should be (c)

1^1 = 1, basically diamond = identity, but i see very few connections and many possibilities to decode the "functions" so cant be arsed to try every option until something sticks, of note that two equations give primes but the other a composite

Me so smart I forgot to show at I which one I was referring to

?

4 makes the most sense since row three it's similar to row 1 with objects 1 & 2, where the rectangle would be preserved as it rotates from vertical to horizontal.

>I forgot to show at I which one I was referring

I'll go die now.

>143 IQ white anglo-saxon
>amazing muscular genes, beautiful face and body 6'6"
you faggots have never met a real god

Obviously D.

Each large and small shape only exists once on each line. shading hollow or striped center object also only exists on each line.

Yeah, I agree. The "best" answer for the solution would be 4, but 5 minus the middle line makes more sense to me.

What's your IQ if you solve this one?

Give me a ballpark

this

The validity of the modern IQ tests is laughable. On one side, you have physicists with ~110 IQ outdoing most in their field, while on the other you have a super-intelligent form of life with its 200 IQ that literally holds a fucking ranch with horses.

The IQ tests are designed by humans to test humans. It's trying to measure the box from inside it

A real IQ test that correctly evaluates intelligence (which, by the way, is still an arbitrary undefined term) would be designed by something that is far higher than us, like a sentient AI.

You mean 2 thin straight vertical right? That's what I thought but the pattern ignores the middle column doesn't it?

160 give or take.

Legitimate genius

>iq is the arbiter of human cognitive worth
if that were the case then chinese & koreans would've invented everything. so far whites' inventions outnumber theirs, idk, 100 to 1?

If you weigh it simply with mathematics.

I'd agree with this if IQ tests were more of a definitive measure of intelligence.

it's algebraic , takes a long time to solve i can tell

check 5 and 7 they bth have a black circle, so that logic fails

There are tests that can give you a ballpark of +/-10, if he's just curious.

>anyone picking anything but (d)
I am disappoint anons

OP here the answer is C.

The pattern is a diagonal continuation from top left corner to bottom right.

7. the answer is 7.

lol@110nigger

>falling for the IQ Jew

Iq != Superiority.

Yay, I'm okay despite being a Leaf.

>ignoring the pattern-breaking bottom left
It's not a pattern if it changes. The answer is D.