How come I've never seen or heard this movie being discussed, either in real life or on Sup Forums?

How come I've never seen or heard this movie being discussed, either in real life or on Sup Forums?

It's a tremendously interesting premise that is well executed but it seems to go completely under the radar

I've seen it being discussed here a few times. Yeah, it's pretty good, but a bit too much reddit.

How is it Reddit?

Can't discuss Kaufman here, apparently he belongs to the Other Place

Malkovitch?

pretentious crap

Malkovich? Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich. Malkovich Malkovich. Malkovich.

It's too gimmicky, too clever for its own good.

Kaufman is like distilled numale. Every single one of his male protagonists might as well be neutered.

All of Kaufman's films have been kind of like that, but I still love them for their boldness and originality.

adaptation is pretty great too

Explain a little more. I liked the movie a lot but I had sort of a bad feeling about it. Can't put my finger on it.

how do you know what's reddit?

>implying caden didn't fuck tons of bitches and make tons of money

Because that movie is like 18 years old. It blew people's minds when your parents were still in school.
And if you're have a thread about kauffman then its dominated by adaptation and synechdoche.
It's pretty good though.

>that scene where he says he would have been better at being a woman as he gets a pity fuck and almost cries
Absolutely disgusting.

his male protagonists are all very relatable to me.

M... MALKOVICH!!!

>when your parents were still in school

i was in 6th grade when the movie came out...are you like 13?

meant for

What to discuss? It's fairly straightforward.

Cameron Diaz was pretty cute in that. Gonna go nut to some Mia Malkova now. Enjoy your thread

I do like the scene where John Cusack upvotes a link on r/pics

>come across torrent for this movie minutes ago
>suddenly urge to watch it
>click download
>think about movie for a few minutes
>come to Sup Forums real quick while it downloads
>random thread about it

Drink bleach

>Mia Malkova
based taste user

Degenerate film

and their wicked sense of humor

>How come I've never seen or heard this movie being discussed, either in real life or on Sup Forums?

Because it's pretentious indie garbage.