What will his first line be?

REY?

SNOKE?

AYANAMI?

You don’t get to bring lightsabers

I'm the last jedi

"So who talks first?"
Screen cap this

"Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But seriously guys we can't let him get the nuclear codes."

teach me master

Padawan Rey, I'm JEDI

Get the hell out or something. I picture him being a grumpy half crazed hermit.

Inevitable Luke and Kyle Ren confrontation: "Why would you stab a man, before pushing him off a bridge?"

Rey, you will be the Last Jedi. I'm too old, white and male.

This movie blows.

"how come you're better than me at this and i've been doing this shit for like 50 years?"

AT LEAST YOU CAN ACT.
WHO ARE YOU?

have you ever tried to fap with a robotic hand?its goooood.
and he proves hes senile as fuck

"Rey, you are the greatest force user ever!"

At first I thought this would be a good idea but then I realized that's exactly what happened in episode V

Kylo and Chewwie meet again:

Kylo: "You're a big wookie"
Chewwie: *gargling noises*
C3-PO: "Translation: For You"

im ready to begin my training rey

>Luke force choking Stormtrooper
"Where's Snoke? Lotta loyalty for a hired gun!"

Probably something Yoda fucking said. Goddamn normies quote shit Yoda says more often than the Bible.

Hey

"im here for the gang bang"

>Luke force pulls his father's light saber out of Rey's hand and backflips over her, landing behind her.
>"Hey everyone"

open vagene

Oh no. Oh please God.

Yup
Just wait till opening night

*smacks lips*
RHEY LEMM'ASK YOU SUMTHIN

There was a hand too. Did you bring the hand?

>You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at you and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another force user you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beating me! And then you add Kylo Ren to the mix? You-the chances of winning drasticly go down. See, the 3-Way at the new Star Killer, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Kylo Ren KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Rey, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at the new Star Killer base. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice! See Rey? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at the final Star Killer fight!

Fuck Trump!

LOL

who cares the whole franchise was blacked anyways and the true creator sold it to kikes

KEPT YOU WAITING, HUH?

Fuck Kylo Blumpf and fuck white people

>mfw I laughed but also have a feeling this is reddit as fuck

Well, you're half right

''Am I evil?''
''Worse. You're smart''

I'll bet Skywalker smells like poop. He's been on that island alone wearing those ratty ass clothes the whole time.

>Ssshhhhh. I'm hiding from that fucking sloth.

"Roll; dubs I will fuck you right in the pussy, trips I will post your nudes, quads I will train you but still fuck you in the pussy and post your nudes. May the force be with you."

it doesn't matter what the line is, but they will have luke not believe that a woman can be the next "chosen" one. then after a bunch of peggy sue moves she convinces him that it doesn't matter that she is female.

"Keep it"

"So are you...uh, y'know *sniff*...Skywalker?"
"Oh uh, well I mean...yes I guess you could say...yeah"
"ah so you're a, like, jedi...of sorts?"
"seems that way"

Bane?

''well black my daughter and call me a sissy, they sent a girl to find me? How progressive

casperen knew this

"I won't teach you because that ..." and exposition about how he fucked up with previous force users

he was a good father

>"Women can't be Jedi, go home."
>"I can be twice the Jedi of any man!!"

"Wow Rey, looks like you were the Star Wars all along."

"You want to hear my impression of the Joker?"

"I've been waiting for you"

But it should be something like "Would you like some Tatooine tea?"

>What will his first line be?

Stop asking this question.
Stop posting this topic.

We already know the answer. It was revealed months ago through official channels.

His first words are:

>"Who are you?"

>I've had visions of you and a dark stranger, you were to bring in a youngling strong in the force together.

Also some deep stuff about Trump or something.

>"Get off of my rock!"

-Jedi Ray, I am Luke Skywalker
-I am not alone
-You don't have to bring any friends
-They are not my friends. They work for the sith, the supreme leader
-.... Snoke. GETEMONROCKIAMTELEPATHINGIN

The Force awakens.

Alternatively, JJAG CHARRO

>record scratch
>"Hey. I'm Luke Skywalker. Yeah, THE Luke Skywalker. You're probably wondering how I got here, trapped in a shitty abortion of a once beloved franchise"
>"Well, to explain we're gonna hafta go back. WAY back."
>Orchestral music
>LONG AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY.
>the rest of the movie is A New Hope

yags barro?

>I'm so ashamed to be a white male I had to flee.

The true creator got BLACKED too, you mad mayonnaise boy?

This is where the fish lives

sneed

You're shorter than I expected.

"BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY"

>"Daisy"
>"Urg.. DAIsy"
>"Mark?"
>"Flip the saber URG-over dAISY"

>thinking Rey is the padawan and not the master
Wew lad

I can see that happening.

Luke wont have any lines

"Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk"

I worked on the film. His first line is, "You shouldn't be here"

No don't ama. I want to go to bed.

"I have white privilege. For that, I am sorry."

WE USED TO STACK FUCKS LIKE YOU FIVE FEET HIGH ON HOTH... USE YA FOR SANDBAGS

>George Lucas is a hack

"My hands are little dirty."

you're right, how sexist of me to assume

May as well keep it in the family

The force is female.

It is tbqh.

Sounds believable.

No AMA, no details, just y/n the 2 most important questions: is rey a skywalker or solo, is kylo ren going to turn to the light side?

No and yes. Good night.

Master Pavel I'm je d I

She wasn't alone

This is not me user.
The story lined up for these next 2 are not as predictable, and I'm already in bed. If anyone does reply to you after this just know it's not me.

Rey is Revan
gonna go bad this movie
kylo gonna go good
last movie rey goes back to good to kill snook

"I survived the star wars the last jedi"

Yo yo yo niggas

It would be this !!! (*¯艸¯)

FIRST ONE TO TALK, GETS TO STAY ON MY ISLAND

"Fuck the Emperor and fuck white people."

>Ms. Sue, I'm JEDI.

"My dick"

>...You don't need to explain anything. I sensed everything from the first movie through disturbances in the force. Han's death was a disturbance. The way you fought Kylo was a disturbance too. I trained Kylo personally at one point yet you beat him with no training at all. Now you've come to me for training? I told myself the day Kylo turned to the dark side that he would be The Last Jedi I ever trained. He was a bad student. You want to build your own lightsaber that's more like a lightspear? Because fighting with a stick in the desert is something you're more used to? I've got synthetic kyber crystals hidden deep in my robes. One of them is yellow. Do you want to have the first canon yellow lightspear Rey? Your character deserves it. The fans deserve it. Yaaaass.... queen slaaaaaay..... *fades away and becomes a force ghost*

>I'll have to become Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

"Who are you". Quote me

kek

"I got paid more than Leia for the last movie and I didn't have any lines."