How do we fix Hollywood?

How do we fix Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need a "Solution"

please, go on

how indeed...

saying she was too old was their way of being nice instead of telling her she is too ugly

>"""white"" women
yikes

>>>/j/

fix what? Directors of films pick actors literally 90% for the appearance they have in mind. if fat old hags are really that vagmad they should go back to doing theatre where a 65 year old man can paly a 13 year old girl.

Well hello beautiful

Reminder that Jake and Maggie were part of some Twins-style genetic experiment where Jake got all the good genes and Maggie was just the trash bin for all the unwanted garbage genes, ala Danny DeVito

Why do jews have such bad genes? Is

I agree.

Well, obviously this would be the last one, a Finale, so to speak. You're familiar with the country of Madagascar, I presume.

they're fake. shes such a phony

By getting these hags out of it.

Stop script hoarding.

FREE THE SCRIPTS!

It makes me physically angry someone though Bruce Wayne would be in love with her.

>Jews spread sexual degeneracy, overreliance on immediate sexual gratification, and hedonism throughout western culture
>people are surprised when the result is women are only valued for their looks and sex appeal rather than their inner qualities

REALLY MAKES YOU DINK

To be fair, the love side-plot was created in Batman Begins, when Rachael was portrayed by Katie Holmes. The real crime is deciding to recast her with fucking Quadinaros.
To this day, we'll still never know what the deal was behind Keith's "hello beautiful" line. Was this part of the script? Was he being serious? Or was he being facetious and trolling Maggie for looking like a beaten-up boot.

>beaten up boot
Sup Forums is on fire tonight. ive been laughing hard

>than their inner qualities

what inner qualities

she has ballsack face

I mean... I can kind of understand her frustration. All women age terribly. But being refused roles because your tits are too big would suck. I mean, it's completely logical too. Even if it wasn't on purpose, having huge tits makes the character seem overly sexual.

>last decent role was almost a decade ago
>her brother looks 10x hotter than she does

They just don't want to call her ugly.

Robin Wright is still getting good roles at 51 and looks way better than Gyllenhaal.

It's not Hollywood's fault that Maggie is an uggo, nor that women in general age worse than men do.

It was a meme, you dip

Maybe start hiring attractive actresses again?

There's literally nothing wrong with pairing an older gentleman with a beautiful young girl.

she has not aged at all well. She doesn't really deserve any special treatment. Both genders must be attractive and or good actors. She is neither.

this. Maggie is just not good looking. Women like that elderly British bint with big boobs still gets work.

Helen Mirren is aesthetic for a 70 year old. Maggie is not aesthetic at 37, and definitely won't be at 70.

This is the pedo mafia at work. The gay mafia gets people fired for merely mentioning that AIDS is a problem among homosexuals.

She's ugly and has an unflattering hairstyle, Milla Jovovich is older than she is but she doesn't dress and style like a fucking 60 year old.

I'm pretty sure they were just being nice to her and said she was too old instead of too fugly for the role.

She wasn't too old, she's just ugly as fuck and has been for at least a decade.

I've never seen a woman with that frame and that chest size in the wild, much less in any serious field. They kind of have a point, albeit a gay one.

Can you guys please reply to Maggie with something nice? Thanks.

she looks like shes melting

maggie is old and ugly

Not the reply she was wanting. Very rude.

she is the ugliest woman i have ever seen. hideous.

That's a polite way to say 'too ugly'. She should take the hint and not make a scene.

It's not polite though. It's way more offensive to say "well, we basically consider all women over a certain cutoff point to be damaged goods" than to say "we need this role to be attractive and we don't think you meet that requirement"

Hire better looking women.

how about hire women who are good at acting? don't you value the paul giamattis and john goodmans?

WHAT THE FUUUCK?
HER TITS?!
SO BIG

I wanna make a movie where I'll suck on her milkbags as part of a screenplay

Maggie Gyllenhaal's face looks like it was melted in the microwave for just a couple seconds, maybe 3 seconds tops. Even when she was young it looked this way, like her face has melted ever so slightly. I find this really distracting about her.

does she wear a wig? that is the fakest hair i've ever seen

>ctrl+f: purge
>0 results
I'm disappointed in you all

I don't know about that. Beauty fades with age, maybe ugliness fades with age too. She could be an average 70 yearold, something for Mags to look forward to.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

The ones you rely on /r9k/ to replace in your life, apparently

>equality in hollywood
Wow I didn't think there was something I could care less about. I can't in good conscience say "I couldn't care less" any longer because of how little I give a sack of shits about equality in Hollywood. Get a real job.

somebody post the webm of her sucking the fat guy to death

I'm thinking of watching this show with my gf just for this scene.

How dope is this concept

SAUCE

youth cant fix being ugly

it's soup actually

Right, it's because of your age Maggie..

The likes of Kate Beckinsale, Amy Adams etc. have no trouble getting these roles, and they're 40+. I wonder why...

Threadly reminder that Katheryn Winnick is the same age

its her own fault, she bought them

Exactly who I thought of when initially reading this thread, what a fucking goddess. Even up close she hardly looks a day over 25...

>Katheryn Winnick
>39
>no children

suicide when?

Yes, but that location, for whatever reason, might not be practical for our purposes, so we should be open to anything, no matter how radical or ruthless.

>wanting to reproduce when the world is overpopulated
what a selfish cunt you are

if you want a kid adopt a nigerian child

>not adopting at least 20 of them and committing suicide when they're all adults
fucking white males, i swear

>aesthetic
Just say "pretty" you ESL shit.

Imagine being Jake in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maggie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flapjack titties and melting wax face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck the actress with the squirt gun full of potato soup in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jake Gyllenhaal and not only stand there beating your meat while Maggie Gyllenhaal flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her eye-bags and drooping jowls, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, whacking your dick. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and maybe even Winona Ryder once or twice. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and pretend to cum all over her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she put absolutely no work into whatsoever. And then the director calls for another take because the "vibe" wasn't "grimy enough", and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're the fucking Driver. You're not going to lose your future Best Picture for La-La Land over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

we white people should just stop having children and let proud vibrant multicultural ethnic people inherit the world, they deserve it and our time is over now
#itstheirturn

what if i'm neither white or black

Did you photoshop her boobs out or are they so saggy they are hanging below frame?

This is why I tell my friend to go into plastic surgery.

That ain't plastic surgery, it's hitting the genetic lottery and clean living

It's cute that you believe that.

It's always obvious when people have cosmetic surgery, and almost no one actually looks better afterwords. All the plastic surgery in the world isn't going to make someone's skin look that damn-near flawless from head to toe

They're going to cast her as adult Bev in IT Chapter 2, aren't they.

>and almost no one actually looks better afterwords

This, what the fuck are these celebrities thinking? Is it because they surround themselves with sycophants and yes men that tell them "ya gurl/bro you look amazing!!" after so they get even more operations done?

Cum on any face, any age, and any sexual bullshit; you're a boy or a girl. Jizz all over your face even if your dont like it, especially if you need an 8 ball of cocaine. Kill everyone else with a 12 gauge shotgun. No questions, just shoot hitting center mass.

looks like a Ralph Bakshi cartoon of an old veteran hooker

Mabye dont turn into a droopy face bulldog at 37 and you would have longer shelf life?

Damn almost perfect

It's really not. A talented surgeon working on a natural beauty with a fair amount of restraint can do wonders without people noticing.

i kind of feel sorry for maggie

Hey john goodman was good looking for a fat guy, so warm and inviting

I wish he was my uncle, no homo

You can adopt me senpai. I was born in Nigeria

Wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Im gonna need more of these

Tits literally right above the belly button.

Can't she reprise her role if they ever write Ben Quadinaros back into SW?

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

How did Jake morph into Ryan Gosling by the end? PLOT TWIST

>Oh, there goes Quadinaros' power coupling!

>It's always obvious when people have cosmetic surgery
If it's obvious, then it was badly done surgery.
>and almost no one actually looks better afterwords
Because it was badly done.

And no I can't point you to a good example of it, because short of someone coming out and saying they had it done, no one's gonna know, if it was done well.

Evacuate them to the East maybe.

Euthanize women above 30 so we don't have to listen to them whine anymore.

Seems like it has it's priorities in order though?