Has it been long enough that we can finally admit that Scott Pilgrim was a great movie?

Has it been long enough that we can finally admit that Scott Pilgrim was a great movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaXV_koQCSw
youtube.com/watch?v=b7c1KDmxKUA
youtube.com/watch?v=-vXhXvuwl14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fun and enjoyable sure but only if you don't take it that seriously

Great movie, and great game
youtube.com/watch?v=WaXV_koQCSw
youtube.com/watch?v=b7c1KDmxKUA

>its another unbelievable manic pixie girl saves the nerdy virgin with no hope episode

most reddit movie of the 21st century

Scott didn't grow at all as a person and neither did she. Especially in the comics, the ending is basically two terrible people getting together so everyone around them is saved from their spirals of self-destruction.

the whole point was that she didn't save him. as in, the words are said out loud by scott so that you don't have to infer anything

Scott's not exactly a nerdy virgin either.

so the whole point of the movie is two shit bags deserve each other?

He actually ends up with the Chinese schoolgirl in the original ending, but the test audience got really pissed off about that so he ended up with Ramona. Kind of defeats the point of the movie since it seems to mainly satirize hipsters and Ramona is a bitch, and a non-hipster geek like Scott is better with his archetypical Asian schoolgirl

Here's the actual original ending:
youtube.com/watch?v=-vXhXvuwl14

It actually feels complete and less half-assed than the final one

Nick & Norah > Scott Pilgrim

Brie is so sexy in this her voice gets me rock hard

No. I don't like this version as well. He should went his separate way. Most of the movie was about him trying to get Ramona and avoiding the Asian girl. Him suddenly holding hands with the Asian, here, doesn't make sense.

>last movie from the 'MEW is still cute' era
it'll always have a special place in my heart

>implying you would not bang current mew with the force of a monster truck

i'd be banging memories and pent up frustration... nobody wins then

>my best friend

JUST

KEK

>that look in his eyes
>he knows the best thing to ever happen to him is seconds from walking out the door forever

damn. . .

They had more chemistry than Ramona and Scott

>the frame when his hearth breaks

Why'd they break up?
>we're different people with different paths and different futures
But they'd been together 7 years

I mean, you might be closer to someone before 7 years pass than afterwards. sometimes people grow apart even if they try not to.