Can someone explain white sub races like Anglo Saxon and aryan and Nordic to me

Can someone explain white sub races like Anglo Saxon and aryan and Nordic to me

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2004-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&updated-max=2005-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&max-results=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What don't you understand

what are the subraces and what are their differences

>sub races
You mean ethnicities?

>Anglo
>white

Shoo shoo dividing jew!

no like Slavic and Celtic and nordic

It was my undstanding Slavs were not white. The white race is any Western European ethnicity that materially participated in colonization. Which really begs the question are Mexicans more white than Italians?

ok but what r the differences between the white ethnicities

filthy dumb Anglo scum

This triggers the roach.

bls stobbid

He's a chink.

what does any of this Anglo stuff mean

>Can someone explain white sub races like Anglo Saxon and aryan and Nordic to me

It's about British "classism", which of course is a BAD, BAD, BAD idea, therefor, blargh on anything anti-british! How dare anyone talk about any "Anglo" or anything like that? Do you not get it?

Grab a history book fuckin parasite kike

not like you know anything, shart in mart

Celts are basically European Native Americans. Product of the first wave Homeo Sapiens Sapiens invasion of Europe, and are the product of Sapiens Sapiens murdering the Neanderthal men and raping the women. its why Celts show distinct phenotype like the Red Hair, Gray Eyes combo that is not prevalent in much of the human race.

Nordics are Central Asian Germanics that migrated in and bred with native celts.

Slavs are Central Asians, basically, they have a great deal in common with Iranians, Afghans, and Armenians, that mixed in with Germanics.

Latins are the Mediterranean peoples that are a hodge podge of Semites, Celts, Greeks, and North African Berbers.

If Anglos are not white then what is Emma Watson?

Check out this site:
dienekes.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2004-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&updated-max=2005-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&max-results=50
That should get you started.

a mixed qt, nothing wrong with that though

>what is Emma Watson?
A miserable pile of feminism

>Mediterranean peoples that are a hodge podge of Semites, Celts, Greeks, and North African Berbers.
No, they are indo-europeans just like every other groups, some are mixed but that's not the native.

Nordic women are beautiful. That's all you need to know and care about. The rest are trash.

I love seeing style on women. Everything today is just aimed at having the least amount of cloths possible.

If I'm talking to normalfaggots, I say I'm white, as they see me as white.

If I'm on a site like this, I say I'm off white. I'm obviously a caucasoid, and I look like I'm a European for the most part. My heritage is south Euro though, and I do have noticeable [I think] Semitic features. Tanned skin, somewhat jewy nose, wavy but not curly brown hair, brown eyes that look T15 from that one chart, etc.

I guess it's tough because I fit fine into the category of caucasian, but white is a little different than that, so off-white it is then.

if you are complete european decent then you are White according to the definition as its used by most people

some of the older definitions were more specific to North Western Europeans. At one point, even Germans weren't considered 'White'.

Really the label White is not whats important, its being of European decent. White is just a easily recognized and convenient term used to describe it.

anglo I believe is a language denomination just like Hispanic

If there are any differences they are subtle, for instance north western Europeans including Anglos Germans and Scandinavians tend to be more individualistic and productive as opposed to southern Europeans. Southern Europeans nowadays have an intermixture of old Mediterranean, north African and near eastern DNA intermixture due to conquests and migration, that's why they have a lower IQ on average than northern Europeans

I think you're right for near eastern, but not north african.

I've seen the charts for this and the studies(thanks to this site), and south Europeans are nothing like africans.

Personally, I did take a DNA test. 0% African, but I did have like 4% caucasian though(like, south Russia or whatever).