Just want to mention that it is really great to live in the based as fuck South. I never have to hide Trump support...

Just want to mention that it is really great to live in the based as fuck South. I never have to hide Trump support, and calling a nigger a nigger is common. Must suck to live in some liberal shithole where you can't even speak the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0q0LuS_gpj4
youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg
youtube.com/watch?v=uZz9bAp44fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tennessee reportin in

Based SC reporting in. Had a nigger call himself a nigger toady and everyone laughed at him. Good shit op

VA fag reporting in. its great to go to a school where the higher ups try to do all sorts of sjw shit but the general populous and most of the professors just reject it (VT if you were wondering)

Why are depression rates so high then?
Is that limited to poorfags and niggers?

>Must suck to live in some liberal shithole where you can't even speak the truth

I've been listening to "I Wish I Was in Dixie" a lot and it makes me want to move to the South

I'm from NY and yes, it's terrible here

Alabama reported in

Based NC reporting

Mobile Alabama reporting. We had the latest lynching. We have to put them in their place every so often. Niggers only get the message when u kill one.

Story?

Gatlinburg, Tennessee reporting NIGGERS

pls take me from NY I hate it here

i like the south and would strongly consider raising a kid there(if i had any), but you guys have so many nigs.

Myrtle Beach sans water. Love my App-uh-latch-chin mountains.

Chicago here! Sup you inbred retards?

Basically yes

Yeah that's Michael Donald. We can't put them on display anymore after that one in the 80s. Now we do it privately cut them down and throw them to gators in the gulf.

>VA faggot talking like he's in the south while living in a blue state
fuck off retard.
as for OP, none of that shit is common, where the fuck are you from. I'm in south carolina and you still have to hide trump support unless you're an old man. As for the nigger thing, get fucking real, that doesn't happen here.

VA reporting in. Long live Dixie.

Pic related is my fag cousin-in-law from up north. His posts make me laugh. He posts shit like this non stop on jewbook.

>it's a "Deep South idiot gets triggered by Upper South posters because he doesn't understand that South =/= Deep South exclusively" episode

Sorry friend. We're at capacity for Yankees. Especially here in NC. You faggots keep moving down here, complain about how bad it is, and can never explain why you left the North.

>le white southerners are all inbred meme

Whoops, looks like that backfired on you, sport.

>not knowing that ONE FUCKING COUNTY decides the election for the whole state
kys faggot.

They always move away from minorities and cover up all their reasons with "we just wanted a better school system."

i.e. we don't want to live around non-whites

No wonder they are such insufferable virtue signalling leftists, they deal with horrific cognitive dissonance from their own lives. They'd be much happier if they just admitted to being pro-white.

Mississippi reporting in, I fucking hate it here. Everyone is poor white trash or niggers. Literally the south is just as bad as the sjw idiots in the north. Im moving to middle of nowhere Washington or Vermont to finish uni and go die in a third world country for uncle sam. Stop with this southern pride bullshit, its bad everywhere. The entire planet is shit.

How tight is your sister?

lol none of you ever say nigger irl

there are so many blacks in the south youd get gangbanged

the problems you have are as follows:
1. your people are cousing-fucking morons
2. morons can't into money
3. your poverty and lack of enterprise makes your land worthless
4. there are hundreds of millions of wealthy liberals looking for cheap land to buy and retire upon
5. all your reproducing with your cousins still isn't enough to outvote the imminent influx of California liberals looking for a cheap peach orchard to own in their senescence

your way of life is unfortunately doomed because while the south has been overwhelmingly poor since the 1860's you now face a flood of americans that can and will buy you out of existence.

love, Colorado. A formerly conservative state that used to have cheap land. See also: Texas in ten.

In Dixie land I'll make my stand,
To live and die for Dixie!

>sjw idiots in the north.
>Im moving to middle of nowhere Washington or Vermont
The irony

Dixie till the day I die.

Also the south has the strongest economy in the States, what the fuck are you talking about?

START NEW COUNTRY NOW!

>middle of nowhere
i.e no fucking people
can you into read

Oh a southner. You guys know you're the worst of the human race right?

Google the largest completed private residence in the US.
Pro tip: it's not in the North.

the south in america looks less dirty than the north

No white person goes around calling any black people nigger period. Lol I bet most of the people saying this wear high waisted jeans and cowboy boots and act like faggots with dip in their mouths 24/7. Sup Forums really doesn't think black people come on this shit. Lmao stop the lies inbreds.

Do you know what blue states are?

Actually that's americans in general, the rest of us make no distinction

LA here

>Myrtle Beach
Fuck I miss living in that place. Dead Dog, biker week, state park pier getting some ice cream and chilling at the beach. Only bad memory I have is when nigger biker week happens.

yeah but more niggers

>the south has the strongest economy in the States,
I'm pretty sure California alone does more GDP than the entire south.

the south has the fastest growing economies, but that's because they're at the bottom of the barrel with nowhere to go but up. Your next boom will be real estate, and it won't be southerners buying it.

it wont really matter hopefully ill be in syria killing hajis till i die in an ied explosion

YANKEES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anything North of Surfside and South of Cherrygrove is always nig week.

OP, here! Mobile, AL myself.

Last slave shipment too, lol.

Dat obesity tho

You should probably get yourself checked mentally.

>Google the largest completed private residence in the US
doesn't matter if it's worth less than a 2 bedroom house in L.A.

huge houses will become common in the south, because land and labor is dirt cheap there. I can sell my little house in Colorado and buy half a county in Alabama.

If I wanted to live in Alabama that is.

>tfw Mississippi

It's honestly great. Segregation still goes on by its own. The blacks stick with the blacks, the whites stick with the whites.

And there's this understood difference between black citizens and niggers.

oxford? the nigs really ruin it completely though

>if it's worth less than a 2 bedroom house in L.A.
I can assure you, it's not.

That's right brother. My brother told the Burger King person he'd like to order a bail of cotton. We don't give a shit

why you hate the USA nigger?

what is that a pepe for ants
let me fix that for you

Chapin, SC reporting in.

>I wish I was in the land of cotton,
>Old times there are not forgotten
>Look away, look away, look away
>Dixie Land

That's some catchy shit

I live in Chicago
From New Orleans

Chicago
Is
Fucking
Faggot
As
Fuck

>calling a nigger a nigger is common

No it's not. Not in NC at least

youtube.com/watch?v=0q0LuS_gpj4

Southerns think they're tough because they can talk shit in a common minded crowd. You would all suck black cock if you had too.

Let me explain, we don't really interact in a meaningful way with the boons. I mean, sure, they are there in all the menial jobs, but no real interaction.

But white people can openly say nigger, laugh about niggers applying at work and how we aren't hiring them, look down on trailer trash that race mixes, etc.

Also can proudly be conservative and religious and know that you are with a majority and not a pariah.

Fellow East TN reporting in for duty locked and loaded

If heaven aint a lot like dixie I don't wanna go

Even better:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg

or

youtube.com/watch?v=uZz9bAp44fA

Picayune.

Not sure how north MS differs really, been down near the coast my whole life.

Fag

>thinks he represents Western Civilization
>Practices barbarism

you're no better than a Muslim.

Georgia reporting in. 26 acre of land i own that i can do whatever the fuck i want on. nobody bothers me. i can shoot guns all day. ride around in the woods on 4 wheelers while drunk. i can blow up stuff. nobody bothers me. i can be here shitposting with you guys. the south really is the last bastion of free living. police don't bother me because small rural town where everyone knows everyone. no crime, no ghetto, dindus are chill and live in trailer parks in their own areas, no libtards anywhere. nature is everywhere and it is awesome and i still get good internet. freedom mang, it feels great. rural southern living is the only way.

Kentucky here to give you some real truth.

Trumps a dumbass draft dodging pussy who only talks out of his ass, can't back any of his "promises" up, and has no business being president. He's half-conservative values wrapped in shifty undecisive dipshit.

This election is a joke, and fuck your stupid ass "southern pride". The confederate flag is literally the south being edgy, its was never a symbol with any cultural significance outside of separation from the union. You lost. Get over it.

Can confirm. Not acceptable in the Charlotte-metro area nor Raleigh-Durham.

new york here

hows it going fellas?

I went to high school in Alabama. Knew a guy who named his dog Nigger so he could shout nigger from his front door every time he wanted it to come home. Also the niggers on our football team had to deal with being called niggers -- to their nigger faces -- daily, or else lose the one option they had of ever having a job.

Also Southern girls are hot as fuck and act like women. And the Christian stuff is annoying, but they all drink and smoke weed anyway. Pretty based actually. Moving to Chicago was the worst thing I ever did.

Southern negroes stay in their containment zone and have been raised with the conservative ideology of "White is right" for many generations. Rarely will you see them travel outside of their hoods and when they do, they are polite and cordial because if they act uppity, it's almost as if their latent slaveblood is telling them that there will be dire consequences.

It's a great thing when you don't introduce liberal brainwashing and gibsmedat mentality to them. Last week I drove by the ghetto to pick up some weed, and everybody treated me and my lifted Ford truck like a celebrity. Sheboons would stop their hollerin' as I drove by to wave at me.

GA here. The South is the fucking best, get fucked Yankees.
Where you at brah

>Hurrr you get drunk and ride 4wheelers, hurr redneck.

They hate us cause they ain't us brother.

NORTH Carolina tho

>this is your brain on "Conservatism"

wtf i hate kentucky now

NC is the most based state in the union, fuck outta here

Texas Here

It's Like What All Of You Described, Except With Spics

KY is neither South nor North. You are a state of degenerate Injun-fucking hill trash.

Can confirm. 704 reporting in.

That's how animals get the message dumbass. Your not gonna make it nigger lover.

This is so true, I live in Colorado and went to Florida for a week this summer. I saw more blacks in the Georgia airport for a layover than I had in my entire life.

>blacks
they're called "blue gums", boy

Nice. Exactly the way it should be. I wish that message got across down here.

Ohh well....

On another note, we have a Southerner buried in my home town's cemetery. A couple of mates and I clean, who have an interest in military history, keep it clean and tidy, when we can.

>WELL I WAS I WAS IN DIXIE

Dude, you're not in the fucking south. Virginia is no different than Connecticut, in it just being a giant blue suburb.
and for that other dude, you're not in Illinois, which is the only state in which that happens. Virginia is very fucking blue.

Seriously, it makes me fucking mad to have all these fake pretend faggots from california or the northeast say they're from the south when they obviously aren't. They've never lived here and they have never interacted with anyone from here.
no one here calls anyone nigger. People here aren't actually fucking racist. If they were, people like Ben Carson would have never received votes. People like Herman Cain would have never received votes. They reason they're liked is that they fit in culturally and socially, and these california and northeast posers make up a bunch of bullshit in their autistic little minds about how the south is KKK mega genocide lynch land, because that's what their liberal arts fudgepacking professor told them.

dude, myrtle beach is where all the fucking yanks come down to retire. If your experience of south carolina is myrtle beach, you haven't actually lived here. Holy fuck this thread is making me mad as fuck.

It's going less gay than it is for you, faggy

Florida here

como estas? Bien? Viva la sur

Good. We hate you more, Doesn't matter if you're a yank or a hillbilly. This whole state has gone to hell because of hyper-liberals and hyper-conservatives mixing everywhere. Everythings fucked up and I blame people like those who frequent this board.

>tfw had to travel out of the south for a few weeks
>tfw finally home and it feels every bit as good as I had hoped to be back

what would I do with myself if it wasn't 90 degrees and 100% humidity

my grandmother moved out to picayune recently

definitely prefer living in biloxi though

Clinch county

>Kentucky

LOL

>tfw 140 Australians and New Zealanders fought in the us civil war
>tfw you will never stow aboard a confederate blockade runner
fug

Except Asheville faggotry, just to mention the most obvious. There are hoardes of ultra lefty college students here in Chicago from your gay fake-south state. Based? Busted.

North Texas best Texas