Expert Opinions

Let's discuss expert user opinions of Hillary's health.

>Show video of Hillary's stumbling to surgeon father and medical doctor sister

>Both tell me it is without a doubt a stroke or seizure, causes can very

>Pneumonia is likely a side effect of her aspirating food particles and spit

>Many old people suffering from dementia or neurological conditions lose control of nerve function in respiratory system, leading to particle aspiration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM&feature=youtu.be
nytimes.com/2016/09/12/us/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-what-that-means.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow God sure had an off day when he was designing this part of the body

LOL the all loving jew sure did fuck up.

WHEN HE WASNT REAL

OH SHIT FEEL MUH EDGE RELIGIONFAGS

>inb4 your dads HLN show is cancelled

>I could create a better system
Wow, really made me think

I'm a resident neurologist. She's absolutely fucked beyond hope

Op here can you elaborate as to why?

God really fucked up when he made our pissing organs and our sex organs the same. What the fuck was he thinking?

It's actually pretty ingenious

Them digits.

>>I could create a better system
>Wow, really made me think

Uhhh, yeah.

How about one in which food can't block your wind pipe. But who knows, maybe it was gods plan to have all those people choke to death.

PhD in math
Make over 300k a year
The probability that Hillary is fucked beyond hope is 11 out of 10

Yeah, what kind of civil engineer puts a high traffic recreational area with a waste line?

Lead Sandwich Artisan at Subway
14 inch dick, 6'9" and 500k a year.
Hillary has lymphatic cancer.

Before picking her up out of the gutter why didn't they:

A)- Give the Stand Down order;
then
B)- Leave her there for 18 hrs;
then
C)- Have ambulance crews change clothes 4 times;
then
D)- Check with NYC officials to see if it's ok to send EMS;
then
E)- Have Susan Rice say a Trump video was the cause.

>pointing out the problem
>not giving an actual solution
What do you want? People to be able to open their stomach and just place food in there?

Kek confirms

She didn't collapse, she was dodging sniper fire.

> gods plan to have all those people choke to death.

It's called Darwinism.

tongue cancer and possibly lung and brain metastases

Here's a video that I found very convincing: A doctor spends 16 minutes analyzing footage of Clinton and breaks down, in minute detail, why he believes that Clinton has advanced Parkinson's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM&feature=youtu.be

OP - you should show this to your Dad and Sis and see if they agree.

to be fair, I have achalasia and Sleep Apnea. Food gets pulled up every night into my lungs, I'm not fainting.

I was care giver to an uncle that had vascular dementia. The progression was severe memory and cognition problems, then incontinence, then walk with walker, then cant stand up, then cant move either arms or legs, finally death by aspiration pneumonia.

To be fair, I'm betting you aren't 69.

That's just efficient. You never do both at the same time.

Tbh this was my first thought. My son has small seizures and that is a concern.

>high traffic

LOL. Good one, Mr. Wizard.

what kind of programmer adds another function when it can be avoided.

Disagreed
Aspiration is a risk from coma or close to it and speech/ mouth muscle problems
Considering she can still speak...

She isn't suffering from Parkinson's like many other anons have clung to. In all honesty if she was that would be the best case scenario for her. The problem is many neurologic conditions have similar symptoms and medications; this coupled with the fact that people are wrongly diagnosing her "tremors" as Parkinsonian tremors means everyone on Sup Forums is clinging to this. Why I say best case scenario for her is the diminished cognition you under go with PS is really very mild compared to others. Your problem solving and abstract thinking just slow down a little. Hillary's cognitive impairment is much worse than this and it is going to get exponentially worse as we go along. Without being able to see the results of her neurological exam and basing my diagnosis only off of what I've seen of her and heard in the past year my prognosis would either be Lewy body dementia or vascular dementia.

I really don't see how anyone can believe anything is going to come of this. It'll all pass and she'll be right back on track. Nothing is going to stop them from putting her in the White House.

Nothing. Cap this.

What cognitive impairments do you notice? To me, most of her symptoms seems to be with her motor skills. She still seems to be able to use reason and logic as well as she ever could.

Tldr she is literally her mind slowly while her body is also breaking down and trying to kill her because her brain is dying. All while her doctors try to kill her at the same time because they are yes men. So buckle up because this is going to be hilarious

Because thats what the evolutionary algorithim produced the first time it ran in nature.

Intelligent design didn't come into play.

fresh kek

Not 9/11?

>what is the epiglottis

Looks like a fucking egg yoke

Right now it's still only very "minor" for neurological problems, but it only gets worse every single day. Her brain still functions remarkably well for how bad her motor functions have seemingly deteriorated; I honestly do not believe she will be able to walk much longer
>her calling trump her husband
>freezing up when that protestor rushed her
>her general forgetfulness of what the hell she was talking about
>I'm sure there's much others but this is off the top of my head

Assistant Lead Sandwich Architect at Subway
6'9" dick, 14" tall, $500/year
Can confirm

Sadly the four words that we all know will hold true as usual.

Sup Forums is always right.

I've been stumped!

I guess people can't actually choke to death on food.

Food was never stopping them from breathing they were just big fakers who took their joke a bit to far!

Thank you for showing me the light excuse me as I now burn my fedora collection in the holy fire.

Or since God is so powerful (supposedly making a universe just appear all of a sudden) then he could have made it so we didn't need to eat at all, no?

>88502127
omg I nearly died thanks for the laugh
(select all the food)

True Hillary Hellth
CIA white hat leak
Shills owe me $5 ea when docs proven correct.
1 of 2

2 of 2

However the problem with her motor functions might not be the disease just yet and more her doctors ineptitude at treatment because much of the medicine has horrible side effects
>that weird head bob she seizure thing she did can either be a legitimate seizure or dyskinesia from over medicating on levodopa which is supposed to help relieve the motor symptoms
>her dyskinesia is being treated by the blue seizure glasses (I think because her doctors would prefer her over medicated). And her "body double" might just be the result of how fucked up over medicating contorts you
>her shuffling walk and fucked up gait today is the result of ataxia and should go away for a while with the right meds, or she also is developing multiple system atrophy and if she is wew laddy abort ship

>anti-seizure medications

Its too late now, her neurons are getting literally nuked out of existance.

Also if anyone cares to please screencap and share my posts because I'm noticing the shills coming out of the woodwork to role play with all sorts of diagnoses that couldn't possibly be true and I haven't figured out why yet

A retard wrote these. No one actually types like this. Certainly not a medical doctor.

Focus on the shit we know. Like the goddamn video that came out today that is incriminating.

Are you some kind of retard? Just separate the system into two, one with the nasal passage, airway, and lungs, and the other with the mouth, esophagus, and stomach.

If we had no reason to eat we would have no reason to cultivate lands. Animal populations and overgrowth would be out of control.

As hard as it probably is for you to understand, our digestive system and the reason all live consumes x and produces y is part of a larger cyclic system. Equating the creation of the universe to the miracle of organisms growing and expanding due to an ecosystem that relies on life, consumption, and the natural process of death is by far the most stupid thing I have ever read on this board.

Cerebral venous thrombosis.
Not pneumonia

Fucking americans, stop storing food in your bed where you sleep.

>Underrated post: the post

You gonna owe me $10

Shill Destroying, Mind Liberating Elements of a Truth:
1. Logic
2. Common Sense
3. Circumstantial Evidence

Excellent video, user. Thank you.

That sounds fake as fuck.

What do you think they are pumping her with? Like, the whole killer combo.

Can I get a tldr of the symptoms he presents to go with Parkinson's?

nytimes.com/2016/09/12/us/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-what-that-means.html?_r=0
>The illness also tends to be more serious for infants, young children and people with other health problems
that nigga dead

>As hard as it probably is for you to understand, our digestive system and the reason all live consumes x and produces y is part of a larger cyclic system. Equating the creation of the universe to the miracle of organisms growing and expanding due to an ecosystem that relies on life, consumption, and the natural process of death is by far the most stupid thing I have ever read on this board.

Wrong.

We eat because we have to.

If we didn't need to eat we'd still attack, we'd still rape, we'd still build shelter, we'd still invent things that make our lives easier and better, and we'd still have a need to know how the things around us work.

Needing to eat doesn't make us creative, it doesn't cause our thirst for knowledge and power.

I know you tried to sound smart with that but shit you're a total failure. What's funny is you morons always act so passive aggressive with your "hidden" sense of superiority.

Having two systems wouldn't be as efficient for humans though you fucking subhuman. Being vertebrates, having more than two openings would entail having a different support for both the lungs and stomach apart from eachother. Being a vertebrae and having a mass to height ratio greater than previously, this would be inefficient (clumsiness), assuming the density of our organ systems was preserved. Go back to church you fucking moron. Although i filled some gaps in your idea, it is absurd nonetheless.

>I think she said she's on memantine
>levodopa for sure and probably carbidopa
>cholinesterase inhibitors
>stimulants to keep awake or modafinil
>maybe an SSRI and antipsychotic if the accounts of how she treats her staff are true
>possibly donepezil
>her hypothyroid meds
>possible anti seizure shit

Bump

Hitler trips has spoken.

Election decided, everyone go home

Bump

So she fainting because she is hipotense as fuck? what other side effects would be present?

Her seizure threshold must be very low, she is definitely on anticonvulsants

its actually better this way.

it allows us to use our mouth to breath for even more air than our nose can deliver.

Oh yeah I agree with that.

This idea of splitting things up and making it so we only breathe through our nose sounds terrible.

I'm just saying there's no reason we should be able to choke on food.

>hipotense
Like I said the side effects of the drugs to help symptoms usually cause worse symptoms of you take too much either it's hypotension or too many cholinesterase inhibitors

Kek I forgot my own tripcode because I hate trip faggots and never do it

Cut me some slack neurofag, also don't take so long to respond, it makes me think you is kill.

Neat

Sorry

Do you think she really has pneumonia?

I had bronchitis and sinusitis last summer and I was coughing up that kind of shit for two months.

Speak for yourself

Neurological condition typically do result in pneumonia in the later stages when your ability to swallow is fucked up. Either she does have it or it's a really bad cold and she's using it as an excuse for today's fiasco

Bumin

Funny thing about dementia, and I have seen this in action, people actually seem like they can do their jobs. Musicians, deep into it, can still play their instruments and remember the words to the old songs long after they can recognize familiar faces. I don't know if this is what's happening with Hillary. Probably not. But it is worth keeping in mind.

Go to church.

Diapers?

He really did. The sinus system is poorly designed

Dementia is a hell of terrible disease to be afflicted with. My main concern if she wins is apathy is usually a symptom, that coupled with delusions that every country is against her will fuel her paranoia and God help us all

I read medical notes all day every day. This is not how they write. Fake and gay.

Have closed nose from infection now you die because you can't breath through your mouth.

I don't think she's quite there yet mentally but she has no much other shit wrong with her that yes definitely

False flagging from CTR is what those documents are.

hearty kek

kek+10

Bump

>that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Doctors opinion on this?

Dementia patients I've seen have been (again, my experience is very limited and non-professional) extremely defensive and convinced of their own competence, even in the face of obvious executive deficits. They just can't comprehend why people think they have a problem.

No Doctor but this is likely a cough drop.

Im not a doctor and fucking despise Hillary, but that honestly looks shopped.

Her tongue looks like a piece of taffy for god sakes.

I'm of the opinion that this one is seeing something thats just not there... I agree its a weird pic but I feel like we would have seen more of her tongue by now. And it would be a very weird place to have a health issue.