I find it hard to believe they could find a double that has the weird ass cheeks hillary does...

I find it hard to believe they could find a double that has the weird ass cheeks hillary does, down to the disgusting and storage dimple cheeks she has. This is not a double.

Really made me correct my mindset

Though I agree,
there's no way you could find another woman uglier than her,
you gotta think about the kind of shit she plays,
need I remind you of the hospital truck with armed guards with plated vests

Plz explain to me what is going on. When did this alleged double make it's appearance today?

It's just like that movie from the 90s where the dude impersonates the prez

That movie sucked

that body double looks wayy too healthy to be shillary

Do you know how fucking retarded this makes you look? I bet you buy into the whole Faul McCartney thing to, don't you?

The first time in weeks we get video proof of her failing health and low and behold Sup Forums does a complete 180 and comes out with the "BODY DOUBLE! DOUBLE BODY!!!!!!" claim.

Quit making us look retarded and focus on the reality of the situation you goddamn faggot.

The one on the right is the fake right? The skin looks too pasty, but then again that could be the pneumonia

Also sounds amazingly like her.
Terrifyingly grating.

Surely voice analysis would settle issue quickly.

Implyin this isn't a CTR cover up ploy.

EMERGENCY WARNING: THIS IS CTR'S NEW STRATEGY TO DISCREDIT US.

Did you even read his post you retard?

She has the EXACT same gait on both sides.

Not sure if my last comment posted, she has the same gait, to the T on both photos

i don't think it matters, but im pretty sure thats her. Maybe these threads are being pushed to cause people to doubt our narrative?

eh

You would think after "overheating" and falling to the ground, they would give her a change of clothes.

He's at least entertaining the idea saying "look, everything is different" instead of saying how unbelievably retarded the idea of a Hillary body-double even possibly being true.

How do you not understand that?

As much as I'd like to believe it there's plenty of footage of her walking to the car outside of Chelseas home and you can hear her annoying cunt voice. I think the voice would be the hardest thing to replicate desu.

Before picking her up out of the gutter why didn't they:

A)- Give the Stand Down order;
then
B)- Leave her there for 18 hrs;
then
C)- Have ambulance crews change clothes 4 times;
then
D)- Check with NYC officials to see if it's ok to send EMS;
then
E)- Have Susan Rice say a Trump video was the cause.

Shes not wearing a bulletproof vest when she leaves the apartment

Her double has a CGI projected holographic face thats why she looks a bit weird

What? Body doubles aren't new though, even Obama has one. I'm pretty sure every prez has had one when they travel.

Not for the purpose of actually having to become Hillary Clinton and the President for the next 8 years you fuck.

Body doubles exist to protect people from assassinations.

Look at the teeth.

It's her.

they are holographic copies of her teeth, so of course they will look like the real thing

The one on the right looks like a dude

Welcome to 14 hours ago.
Body double was after killary passed out and her lifeless body was dragged into a van by secret service.

teeth are the easiest things to fake you FUCKING idiot

CTR is trying to push the idea that a body double walked out of Chelsea's apartment after HIllary's episode this morning. The idea is that if they get enough right-wing news sources running with the """theory""" then they can point to how everyone who questions Hillary's health is a pants-on-head retarded conspiracy peddler.

>$0.25 has been added to your account

The FBI arrested Hillary's dead corpse this afternoon but her body double will still win the election and the FBI will realize they only have a dead hillary

never mind the jowels, the angle steep of the nose or the difference in hair

PHOTOSHOP A MOAL.

>needing CTR for Sup Forums to do this

what's the red circle indicating?

Hillary Clinton's head

It's her with tons of make-up in the second pic.

HER FACE DOESNT EVEN LOOK THE SAME ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? THIS IS A JOKE ANYONE WITH TWO EYES AND A NOSE COULD SMELL THIS IS BULLSHIT! AND NOT TO MENTION IT LOOKS LIKE A MAN NOT LIKE HILLARY WHO LOOKS LIKE A LADY. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS People BUY THIS??

proof right here

i really dont think its a double she probably had a bullet proof vest on the left image and not wearing one on the right. neck could just be the different angle of photo

Discrediting Sup Forums isn't going to do anything. Her lack of health has been exposed, This will also be exposed if it is true. If it isn't true, something else will come along. No one here is looking for fame and credit, just a solution.

Who holds this place in such high esteem anyway? Lordy.

>what are dentures