Guess you Sup Forums shitlords are too sexist to understand

Guess you Sup Forums shitlords are too sexist to understand.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZcmFeIyZNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YASSS QUEEN SLAYYYY

It's bad-ass until she gets really sick you retarded fucks from Hollywood.

FUCKING CHECK MY DIGITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Patton Oswalt is the definition of a beta male cuck

"He doesn't know when a woman is ill.

Same was with his wife and look what happend..."-Spaniard user

Well I mean. Look at him.

It's like the left are fine with killing their women.

Fuck this guy. He defended the Ghostbusters remake. No excuse for that turn in your man card.

>plays a cuck on tv
>is a cuck irl

>walking biohazard
>badass

Shut up, fat boy.

And by "campaigning hard", he means two closed fundraiser dinners a week on the East coast.

Okay, great.

Why is this little midget fuck even relevant anymore?

lol i was waiting for them to spin this. She is strong because shes having seizures and running for pres while being carried to her vehicle by her staff. Are they really this desperate? Can you fucking imagine if Trump had a seizure out in public like that?

damage control

/thread

(((Oswalt)))

i remember that time I got pneumonia

that shit paralyzed me from the waist down. I kept tensing my head up and pissing myself. good times

She's badass for doing what people do EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

wtf thats way tougher than trump

im a #hillshill now

My experience with pneumonia was a 105 degree fever that left me delirious for days.

There's no way this bitch has pneumonia.

why do these otherwise seemingly intelligent people support this arch criminal? are they actually just zio brainwashed lemmings?

She's objectively doing less than the average person. Every aspect of her life is supported by servants. She literally does nothing for herself aside from showering.

If this guy is such an expert on knowing when women are dying then why didnt he do anything about his wife?

>omg why hate her if she is ill? So was fdr!
FDR died in office during a crucial point of a massive war. I thought keeping Reagan around when he was showing signs of the heimers was considered bad, why do the same with Hillary

>can't come to grips with the unexpected death of his wife
>can't come to grips with the "unexpected" death of the hilldawg
Sounds legit.

NO

MERCY

Now that was a true lulz generator. Fucking hell that was some funny shit.

When will the manlets ever learn?

>campaigning hard
>cancels her events left and right
>showing up late
>speaking to 50 people at events
>hasn't been able to stand up on her own in awhile

Wew

Why is Patton Oswalt such a cuck? You'd think badmouthing Based James Rolfe would smarten him up a bit

oh fuck

Patton Oswalt with Nick Bougas

You know I'm disappointed because I found Patton to be genuinely hilarious but he's such an unsufferable beta cuck.

Fucking hell, son. Might as well kill himself cause there ain't no recovery from that one

I literally just came here to post this as b8 lol

i swear comedians are the lowest of the low

I don't store confidential emails on my own server everyday.

She has Parkinson's

Put me in the cap, MAGA!

Oswalt is bought and paid for

youtube.com/watch?v=RZcmFeIyZNo

HARRISON 2: ELECTRIC PAYTHEJEW

Destroyed

>Rarely has events
>When she does they're super short
>Forced to make more appearances
>Starts coughing up a lung
>Seizes on camera
>Can't finish a one and a half hour ceremony without collapsing
Oh yeah, she's campaigning real hard. Almost all her campaigning is having other people speak at rallies and having the media make excuses up and down the wall for every evil thing she does.

>AND HUGGING CHILDREN
She is literally pestilent

holy shit

This. When I had it, I was bed ridden for almost two weeks with a high fever. Shit was awful.

Quads confirm presidency. I'm with her.

Christ man

>wife doesn't even have his last name
confirmed cuck

But she's not campaigning hard. She's barely campaigning at all. Fucking cryptokike.

Now I'm no doctor. But should she really be hugging people, let alone children, if she has pneumonia?

She's on a LOT of really good drugs. That's why she felt so "great" after her collapse. They get the good stuff for the Clintons.

Holy shit. That's great.

bitch was campaigning so hard she was out cold.

Bad ass zombie corpse mother fucker would vote for.

God Damn.

Hillary knowingly infected a little girl and countless 9/11 survivors. Felony assault when?

Is this real?
I mean, as a comedian, he should realize how shilling this fucking hard makes him look.

Thats the most savage comeback ive ever seen

she's not campaigning hard at all, though. 30 min speeches every other day? Really? We all knew something was up.

>PNEUMONIA GUYS
My father came down with that shit, spent a five hour drive to San Marcos with him in the back seat drooling all over himself and mumbling a conversation he was having with his long-dead dad. Then came a week's worth of hospitalization.

How fucking retarded are her doctors? She just had to get antibiotics and her pneumonia wouldve gone away within a few days.

Im sure they are lying about her health such a shame she is killing herself because of pure greed and hunger for power...

You have no idea how pneumonia works, do you, leaf?

Wait wtf i didnt mean to post this here and I can't deleted fug

That closet gay midget faggot is such a fucking retarded pussy

I HATE him

This is the kind of stuff people kill themselves over

At least I'm an inch taller than Patton Oswalt. Could be worse.

he's not.

I fucking hate the way libs talk

patrice was the shit!!

wtf im so totally voting H(((ill)))ary now

Hahaha joke's on you that's not Hillary.

I figured his wife dying would make him bitter and funny again. Turns out it just turned him into Wil Wheaton.

he's alright when it comes to comedy. but it's clear he doesn't do any heavy-thinking outside of that
>HOW BADASS
how the fuck would you like to deal with a desease-ridden whore for a couple of weeks?

wtf I love Hildawg now

That is legit one of the most savage bantz I've ever seen. No mercy, no warning, just straight for the jugular.

These nu-males thrive on having motherly figures around because it's all they know. He lost his mummy figure so now he's throwing a temper tantrum.

that dances on the line something so beautiful i haven't seen in ages

>tfw your favorite comedians all turn out to be hacks for shillary
It's kind of fucking depressing to be honest. I used to laugh so hard at this guy and thought he was being brutally honest. Now Patton just turns out to be another media hack. Is anything sacred anymore? Is there not one funny man that hasn't sold his soul out for the Killary 1000?

Depends on if you think he's funny or not, but pretty sure Denis Leary hates her.

Patton Oswalt used to hang out on Jim Goad's "netjerk lounge", which was a kind of proto pol from around 2001-2006. Lot's of angry white psychos (in the good way) hung out and used the message board. Patton was really funny on it. It also had Nick Bougas, aka A Wyatt Mann ("a white man" in southern accent, I can't believe people still don't get that.) and Jim Goad, the Partridge family temple guys, etc.

One day, Jim started a thread called "Firmer erections for white men", which basically was about White guys who trounce Roody-poos in MMA, boxing, etc.

That was the day that Patton Oswalt turned into a totally pussy, and basically was like "Guys, I can't do this anymore. I thought we were making fun of racism, but you all seem to be actually happy that white men are beating black men in sports. That's just too fucked up."
Everyone turned on him and ate him alive, took his balls, and he's been a total fruit since.
Funny, this was around the same time his rat cooking movie came out, and he became more or less popular. I think he was afraid of being called out for being in communication with "racists"

Fatton Cuckwalt, M.D.

How's the diabeetus?

I don't know if I can worship Kek after this

>all he tweets is politics

Did this change after (((they))) got rid of his wife? Blackmail? Honeytrap?

He died of typhoid fever because the water system that the White House used was also a dumping ground for sewage and waste.

savage

That's not badass, that's unethical and unhealthy. Just like the food in your profile pic, you mart sharter.

That's a hell of an oversight isn't it?

pol is an 18+ board, goodbye

Thanks for that bit of info user.

SAVAGE

DESIGNATED

Patton can't protect his women.

Norton hates her though. Patrice probably would've as well.

I don't know about Carlin; he liked Bill and I could see him liking an old New Yorker like Trump to a degree.

HONORARY AUSSIE

More like Patton Pozwalt.

Why is this faggy cuckfuck even famous? He was on King of Queens and that's it.