Why is it that the average Sup Forums 2017 nu-male watches pic related and the new Twin Peaks...

Why is it that the average Sup Forums 2017 nu-male watches pic related and the new Twin Peaks, and their favorite band is Death Grips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umCi5xnMe3I
youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brainwashing

jews

Why is it that your life is shit?

I like mde (before I watched all their videos 3+ times)
Death grips is awesome but not my fav
Is Twin Peaks good? What's it about?

It's a combination of
plus, if you watch Ideas Man, you can actually taste the fallout from the Obama presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=umCi5xnMe3I

Back to Sup Forums, loser.

virgin

why is it that numales are the only ones who call others numales?

Numaleception

damn...

more like Sup Forumstard gets so butthurt he tries to outmeme someone and fails

t. butthurt Redditor

We can be friends, but you clearly don't want it that way, so deal with it, bitch.

Numales consume too much soy, that's why.

that's a girl

It's also *not* the reason Sam is getting a boner there.

what do you have against gay people?

damn you are asspained. go back to your Sup Forums hugbox. you will never be able to post here without getting called out for being a Sup Forums retard

Or maybe /leftypol/ is your place, boi.

>you will never be able to post here without getting called out for being a Sup Forums retard
wow, whatever will we do

Yeah wtf they could watch something good like Rick and Morty and listen to good music like J Cole and Kanye

nah i don't like talking politics on Sup Forums cause im not a retard

Nice meme and try, kiddo.

>i'm not a retard
>but I sit around on Sup Forums all day telling people to go to another board
haha virgin

>implying im wrong
>implying Sup Forums isn't literally newfag: the board

yeah you're right. you guys aren't worth talking to. see ya goobers

when you wake up tomorrow you'll be doing the same thing. you'll be complaining about Sup Forums for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time

>another thread turns into metafighting
goddamn I honestly see more Sup Forums accusations than someone posting something like that, is this the new SJW boogeyman

youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q

Do you guys think more tv shows/musicians will take influence from Twin Peaks: The Return, MDE, and Death Grips? I've noticed a correlation of style between all three of these before OP mentioned it. Are we seeing the infant stage of a new counter culture?

>is this the new SJW boogeyman
You know it is when some random user tells you to go back to Sup Forums when you never even browse that board.

Because that's the most post-ironic you can get.

It really is. its like how cancerous Death Grips fan base was circa 2015. Their autism died the fuck down post Jenny Death and now you got a bunch of autists still trashing on them 2 years after effectively becoming as bad as what they were fighting.

this is the actual answer