Miss me yet?

miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RE8bQyUBvDY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=zhvtCMnAb-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Things definitely were less tense under Dubya.
I guess in some ways I do.

no

Literally the perfect day to remember Dubya, the one who kept us "safe"

No. But, I want to see his art. Shitty president, but...Artist of the century...I think so!

No.

no, he was kike loving neocon

So much

Two words. Patriot act.
So no.

This, fuck Al-Gore too

Absolutely.

He got handed a bag of shit and handled it better than most would have despite an overabundance of spoiled hypocritical children that cried out for action and then couldn't put up with what it looked like on tv.

History will be kind to Dubya.

yes

Usurper of Americanism. Why would I miss this miserable sack of shit?

Yes, but only because Obama is worse in every conceivable way

Oh the Millennial right wing, perpetually stupid. I don't seem to remember anyone crying when the bombs were decorating Afghanistan. Oh that's right, there were none. Axis of evil. I wish you all would just get lead poisoning from the Mississippi and go shoot up a ghetto.

yes, but it's probably just nostalgia glasses

This.

No. You're a traitor too.

youtube.com/watch?v=RE8bQyUBvDY

>Every President in your lifetime has been shitty.

Trump pls help us

Honestly, as far as social alienation goes Bush wasn't bad so in that sense yes I do miss him, or at least his hands off leadership approach on social issues, unlike our current race-baiter in chief

Shit. I'm probably old enough to be your dad, but thanks for the (you).

He looks like how you picture a president would look, not some fucking ape and a woman

Come now,we all know Dick pulled his string with his Sith powers.

The Iraq war makes you worse than Obama

Literally coined the phrase "religion of peace." Stick to painting dogs, you necon cuck.

He was pretty cool.

Yeah but Obama doesn't have his own cigarettes

Bush was the most American man of the 90s

He was the incarnation of the USA

He was a master people are just faggots

Typical joke for a Late Show / Tonight Show writer, but the nu-male icon with the pink background has me a bit... eh.

Woah, I'm in the wrong thread.
Oh well.

Liberal faggot. Things were better before the nigger we have now. You're just too young to know.

He was an incompetent cuckservative, even Obama was better than this baboon.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

When Leaves Attack

Atleast bushes health was alright

You guys really are the worst.

8/8 Cancuck

Probably a woman, with this much whining. Definitely that time of the month, too.

No.

You just had to post this on 9/11 didn't you.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my comment again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

underposted rate

Half of all the world's problems were created by this man. The other half were created by king nigger.

No they weren't. Bush is faggot, and you're a cuck.

Y-yes master

Lied to start a war, created the police state we currently live in, and was bumbling idiot. No thanks.

>never respond to me or my wife's sons thread again

A one-two punch from hell for this country.

No and fuck Cheney too

No
Obama is a cancer, but holy shit the entire bush family is the peak of (((neocon))) cancer

Hell toupee like drumpf's hairpiece LOL

Not really, because Obama was pretty much Bush 2.0 just replacing "muh Jesus" with SJWism and the added bonus of shit race relations.

they were less tense because the hip, liberal youthful virtue signaling culture was taking constant pot-shots at the average consevative voter, and the conservative wing of the establishment just let them keep on doing it without uttering even a word of protest. wishing for that bygone age of less "tension" is to wish to go back to a simpler time, when you were cucked constantly, but you didnt even realize it could be any better because nobody ever said anything in your defense.

Hitler painted dogs, Bush painted dogs. Hillary did 9/11, Bush did 9/11.
See the connection here?

shit man, his art is awesome because he actually did it. He decided he'd had it with this whole global politics game, and was sick of ruling the free world (or being a puppet of those who did) and he was going to spend the rest of his days drawing pictures. He will almost certainly never be a good artist, but that's not what counts. The point is, as confused as he was, underneath all the confused speeches, the coached lines that he all to often flubbed, he had soul, which is more than I can say for nearly any other recent politician.

He decided to do something he'd never done before. I don't know if that demonstrates any kind of virtue or not, but it at least humanizes him.

His art is probably my favorite thing about him.

Alright, have to admit that was pretty boss. Totally forgive him for being a Saudi cuck and doing 9/11

The media is far more cupable for the race-baiting than the president. I'm not saying he could haven't done better, but he also couldn't have done much

>doesn't matter who is in office somehow

your posts are bad and you should
>FELBad

I think he really loved this country in a certain way. He is the only politician to hold the office of the president in the past 70 years with the exception of Carter who truly had not a single Machiavellian bone in his body and the only such Republican.

He was a simple man who did what he could with the power he was handed. He was as much a pawn of the ZOG elite as anybody else in this country, perhaps much more so. By the end, he and Cheney weren't even speaking. He knew he was a sock puppet for a shadowy network of Neocon policymaking and cronyism, but he tried to put on a good face for the country. He had an unshakable optimism.

Even if his policy was disastrous, I can appreciate that. There is something dignified about getting your shit all keked up, but still carrying on as best you can.

>Millennial right wing
Is this a real thing underage B&s talk about? You've gotta understand, my youngfag friends, that even just ten years ago, things were pretty simple. You either sided with left-leaning, multiculti, globalist bullshit or you sided with right-leaning, capitalist, globalist bullshit.

Was siding with the latter a good choice in ultimate terms? No, but it was the obvious lesser of two evils.

>inb4 Lolbertarianism
I don't like being a walking punchline to a joke about building roads

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

daaamn that fucking strike.

any man who can throw a ball gets a pass in my book.

Get back to work justin

redpill me on w. was he bad even though he was republican?

shameless bump

>ywn have beers and cocaine with GW on his ranch

tbqh he was pretty fucking based:
youtube.com/watch?v=zhvtCMnAb-Y

How would Bush do as president in 2016?

kek Bush was literally a shill for government created monopolies (oil corporations, in particular) and the military industrial complex.

I miss dubya

While the young are more left wing than the old, the millenials are the most conservative for their age of any generation within living memory.

>Every president since Jackson has been shitty.

FTFY

dem obama jokes

do americans unironically clap at him for throwing a ball?
fucking cucks lmao.

His policies and VP Cheney were the worst part of his presidency and he was a huge fucking puppet, but Dubya himself loved this country

No, he's apart of the global elites too.

I liked Dubya. I think he would be cool to hang out and have a beer with and joke about he doesn't care about black people

He could have been the greatest MLB commissioner of all time

copy pasta?
>leaf
copy pasta.

Yeah, but I get the feeling that underage leakage from Sup Forums is starting to view people in the 23-28 age bracket as a bunch of fags for having supported the type of conservatism that was around when we were in HS.

I know it's nothing but teenage hubris and lack of perspective, but its annoying when one of them takes a self-righteous tone about it.

I didn't like a lot of the authoritarian stuff he did post 9/11 but he was still a lot better than what we've had since.

I agree. He was a very caring, compassionate man. I was rematching some of his speeches given in the days after the attacks. You can take it for granted, but he really rose to that occasion. The war in Iraq was stupid, but Bush's concern for the families and commitment that justice would be done seems really sincere in hindsight. He really cared.

I really wish they would remake the joy of painting with dubya as the star. that's about it though

yes. see: he probably had to take up painting b/c watching Obama and Hillary fuck things up so badly was too infuriating and he was sticking to his principles of not interfering with the next president's administration. Constantly being used by Obama has as excuse for Obama's incompetence even caused Dick Cheney to start speaking out.

>continues reading to children while receiving news about a happening in progress
>remains calm

People gave him so much shit over that but honestly this is how a leader should react.

This. I would have given him shit for it too, but I recently thought about it and thought "well what was he supposed to do?"
>later kids, America's under attack and we're all going to die
Isn't shit like this why he has a staff?

He was daydreaming about having a pet goat of his own.

>millenials are the most conservative for their age of any generation within living memory.

>Least religious
>Most racially diverse
>67% Voted for Obama