Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeUWxet2mOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is tears pronounced in this case?

"I drove a woman to suicide but some how I'm the victim"

this is cold
youtube.com/watch?v=PeUWxet2mOg

tee arrrs

tairs, like when Benny from the shop tears my tight little asshole from overlicking it at the pen on Saturday nights.

>”I” don’t exist
>”I”
>Able to perfectly recount memories
>Still gets up to fix hair, get dressed, do retarded talk shows, etc

He’s literally doing the “I’m 14 and I’m deep” act because he can’t mentally cope with his ex gf killing herself potentially because of his behavior.

The real red pill is that you exist, consequences have action, and only death frees one from life. Prancing around saying “dude chemicals” is to cuck ones own self from life with shakey “scientific” claims. Science is ever changing, people musnt forget humanity

>>The real red pill is that you exist, consequences have action, and only death frees one from life.
this what materialist believe

this is you

It's a bunch of fucking nonsense, but I assume he's thinking of the term "vale of tears"

you’d think by his age he would grow out of being a spaz attention whore. Very disrespectful behavior on the show

>taking jim carrey seriously

Anyone who uses the word "cuck" unironically should be banned

has he lost it bros

Who is "he"?

get laid. I mean that in the nicest way possible

Hes soo fucking annoying to watch... you can clearly see how shes completely lost his mind to the point he has to be always in character because hes so full of self hatred not even him cant stand himself anymore.

Same thing with Robin Williams, just watch any of his interviews and hes always acting and jumping like a fucking sperglord because he hated himself,

Ill give it 5 years tops until Carrey sudokus by hanging.

NoRmKiNo

JIM NO

his whole new existential meme phase is just him coping hard with the fact that he killed his gf with AIDS

no you fucking retard tears are suffering you cunt, his past suffering educate yourself fucking retard hes into eastern philosophy and eckhart tolle go look up advaita Vedanta you retards holy shit all of you fucking hell

that is no way for an enlightened soul to speak

He has a point in the sense that the person you identify as you is just another thought pattern.

i dont claim to be enlightened you stupid fucking cunt. i just know thats the shit hes refering to

>Jim "Kill The Quim" Carrey
>Jim "Cum Inside, Then Suicide" Carrey
>Jim "Rim Her Then Bin Her" Carrey
>Jim "Fuck Her Then Chuck Her" Carrey
>Jim "After We Bone, I'll Move On To Emma Stone" Carrey
>Jim "Good Afternoon, Good Evening And Good Night" Carrey
>Jim "Root Her Then Boot Her" Carrey
>Jim "Wasn't My Wife, So She Took Her Own Life" Carrey
>Jim "Couldn't Get A Knobbin', So She Pulled A Robin (Williams)" Carrey
>Jim "Once She's Done Sucking, I Do The Cucking" Carrey
>Jim "My D or an OD" Carrey
>Jim "Gave Me A Rash, Now She's In The Trash" Carrey
>Jim "She Left The Thunder, Now She's 6 Feet Under" Carrey
>Jim "Ignore Every Whore Who Asks For More" Carrey
>Jim "Dig My Gold And You'll Get Rolled" Carrey
>Jim "Took My Dick Out Her Mouth, Now It's All Gone South" Carrey
>Jim "I'm So Old Even My Heart's Stone Cold" Carrey
>Jim "Had A Carnal Feast, Now She's Deceased" Carrey
>Jim "Pump Her Then Dump Her" Carrey
>Jim "Weirdo With A Beard-o" Carrey
>Jim "Pop Her Then Drop Her" Carrey
>Jim "This Is One Death Ace Will Take No Time At All To Solve" Carrey
>Jim "Bad Granddad" Carrey
>Jim "She's Unstable, Better Feed Her My 'Cable' (Guy)" Carrey
>Jim "Blew In Her, Now Ruin Her" Carrey
>Jim "Make That Slut Cut" Carrey
>Jim "Gave Me Head, Now She's Dead" Carrey
>Jim "Masturbate On Her, Then Excommunicate Her" Carrey
>Jim "That Was Funny, Now Time For Cunny" Carrey
>Jim "Get To Know, Then Drop That Hoe" Carrey
>Jim "It's Not Murder If I Didn't Touch Her" Carrey
>Jim "For Me It Was Tuesday" Carrey
>Jim "Pops" Carrey
>

>i dont claim to be enlightened you stupid fucking cunt.

are you sure? you seem filled with wisdom

more evidence that you know fuck all, go back to watching your anime, kid.

>Jim "She didn't give me thrills so I fed her with pills" Carrey
>Jim "No rubber? That means you're the dumber" Carrey
>Jim "Her pulse is not active, that's no job for a pet detective" Carrey
>Jim "Pollute her womb and dump in a tomb" Carrey

He's my childhood hero.

*you're anime

Shit dude you seem actually smart, what are you doing in a Norm Macdonald thread?

Wisdom

What if he has Truman Syndrome? That'd be a trip.

The life of a washed up actor

How do you guys think, when he'll do a Robin William and how?
Jim's way to funny to die from natural causes.

Anyone who's this triggered by the word 'cuck' needs to literally fuck off to Reddit.

t.cuck

youre dead right. this isnt even an edgy comment idk why people are telling you to get laid

The weirdest part is that he's jumping around saying all this shit like he just read Hesse's Siddhartha in 10th grade, and Norm is clearly trying to push to get back on track, but then Jim would snap to a more calm state and answer questions with sincerity. Like, he seems genuinely involved in questions about impersonations and shit, but if Norm leaves it alone for too long Jim backslides into the Joe Rogan shit. unintentionalKino/10. Norm is a master at reeling in his most unhinged guests

and it is the truth

the funny thing is how proud he gets when he talks about himself, how people swarm him like they did richard pryor... yeah no ego there at all jimbo

>i'm so racked with guilt that hide from reality by acting like a 14 year old stoner

that's just his relative manifestation of consciousness, brah. it's not """him""".

That was a great episode of NML -
i realy needed it

terrible episode couldn't even make it 20 minutes in. jim isn't funny and he keeps interrupting norm so theres no real conversation

>It's a Jim does bath salts episode

dude is tweaked out of his fucking mind

i honestly feel bad for jim as he's clearly spent most of his life in a state of existential crisis

>literally every episode: DUDE WORST EPISODE EVER COULDNT EVEN WATCH 5 MINUTES OF IT FUCK THIS HOST

Are these jewish shills mad that a white man has a successful show?

Uh, most successful shows ARE white men shows...if not starring, then made by...
Not everyone is a shill...you need Carrey in your life brah.

Jews are not white

This season sucked hard

>>Jim "Couldn't Get A Knobbin', So She Pulled A Robin (Williams)" Carrey
kek

That's retarded.

this desu

You never wondered why jews have no problem with putting down white people and trying to get other races to rise up against them?

its because even them their self dont consider them self white and are not worried about the race war.

>Being this new or pretending to be this retarded.

>Comfy
Dana Carvey
Rich Little
David Letterman
Tim Allen
Jerry Seinfeld

>Ok but got a little boring
Bobby Lee
Caitlyn Jenner
Mike Tyson
Stephen Merchant
Bill Hader

>Couldn't sit through it
Sarah Silverman
Margaret Cho

>Needs to go to rehab before he hangs himself
Jim Carrey

No. I never wondered that. It makes sense from a tribal standpoint, which is basically what Jews are, but not from the standpoint you're saying.. there is no Jewish race.

I've been here probably since you were still sucking on your momma's fat tit. You've just been brainwashed by the retarded media - which is far worse than the MSM, at least MSM zombies don't scream out 'Am I being detained' while the cops are trying to get their license.

You literally cannot argue Jim's viewpoint. It's a perfectly normal philosophy of life to have. Maybe you're trying to argue it's a reaction to some guilt, but you literally only have one piece of evidence and it is circumstantial.

>being so much of a loser in real life you ironically associate yourself with white supremacists and pretend to be racist/anti-semite

narcissistic meltdown

I got so frustrated that Norm never finished the Albert Fish joke. I was just hanging on for Jim's reaction.

>funny
jerry seinfeld
bobby lee
stephen merchant

>comfy
rich little
david letterman
tim allen

>boring
dana carvey
mike tyson
bill hader
sarah silverman
margaret cho

>funny/cringe combo
jim carrey

>kill yourself tier
bruce

jewboy

Jews are of the goblin race.

>there is no Jewish race
european and north african jews cluster together and are more genetically similar to ancient levantines than modern levantines are. near eastern jews sit outside this cluster but they are most likely arab/iranian converts.

SHUT IT DOWN

For someone who doesnt have an ego he sure likes to talk about himself a lot

Yeah, that guy is a pussy. Doesn't undo what I said, buddy.

This is so cringey. This is how i acted as a teenager and this dude is what, 55?

Its like none of you faggots know who jim carrey is

he's always been whacky and high energy

Yes, he's been acting this way for a long time. His ' spirituality ' hasn't emerged since the thing with his ex, it's been there a long, long time. At least since Man on the Moon.

You're right and i dont really care to know further beyond this interview.

While i like the more candid shows, I wish Norm would have the odd show where he fucks around like the Stephen Merchant one. Every episode is more sincere now.

He talked about drinking cum from a spigot.

Please tell me this is fake.

And this is you.

MODS
MODS
M
O
D
S

Have people who defend Carey not seen the episode? He literally starts texting out of boredom then says 'the zombie apocalypse has already happened, you are the zombies, this is the zombies' and gets up and does an impression of a zombie looking into his phone. Guy is a fucking hack, every last thing he does is to establish psyedointellectual superiority and deflect blame for his actions. He bullshits about not having an ego but he's completely egotistical.

Everybody knows that suffering builds character. You don't have to sperg about it.

the only reason he is getting an interview is so norm can ask him about his batshit crazy beliefs

And this is me.

What's there to argue? He's a belligerent who makes a point to destroy things and interrupt anything ceremonious just to prove that he has the freedom to. His basic understanding of ego aside, he's not quite the free spirit he claims to be, he's beholden to his protests in a way that makes him unpleasant and destructive. Expressing an eductation in eastern religion does not vindicate one from judgement.

>Have people who defend Carey not seen the episode?
i don't really care about anything you said? i don't understand why should i? i mean the interview was a bit cringy but norm still managed to make it work quite well, not sure why should i care about the personal philosophy of an fucking actor beyond that?

I've seen the episode. I enjoyed it. You actually sound jealous in a weird way.

Are you somebody who defends Jim Carey's philosophy and character? I mean if you don't care then the post wasn't directed at you.

You don't know anything about anything you piece of garbage.

I like the episode too, but Jim was definitely unstable. Jealous of what? Sure I'd kill for his career and his riches but his philosophy is something anyone can have, and he doesn't pull it off with any real insight or grace. If we're taking about ego death I'm more jealous of actual eastern mystics than some coping comedy actor.

i don't defend it but i don't think it's bad? yeah, a guy with too much money and too much time and too many people around licking his ass has a few crazy beliefs

but his beliefs seem some of the most inoffensive ones, there are many celebrities around that are way worse, at least he is original even if his philosophy is shit, instead of just parroting what publicist tell him. i mean he is a dumb actor like all the rest, so i never expected any intellectual depth from him?

t madcux

What's the word on how Jews in S. Africa are doing? They pulled the same gimmick; used their white appearance to assist black anti-apartheid efforts. Even going so far as to have qt Jewess college students pose as holiday travelers crossing the border driving vans filled with hiden armed militia.

So Jews can distinguish between Jews and other whites, and when they're friendly with blacks, the blacks can be civil in the moment, but what about 20 years later, on a random unlit street, will a black South African, who wasn't even alive during apartheid recognize a Jew as a friend? Are the Jews reaping what they sewed or have they just fled the country?

I'm not saying he shouldn't exist but he's an old actor and famous person who's always been intentionally obnoxious as a point, and now has taken on a cursory religious education that he uses mainly to try and subvert people and zone out all under the unconvincing guise of ego-death, and he's not even very good at it. It makes for a good episode and I would watch this character any time he's with someone more grounded like Norm, but no, his religious experience is not in pursuit of selfless enlightenment, it's something he picked up and made a hobby because it felt good to him. Again, he can do what he wants, but his lack of focus and desire to control every situation he's in is selfish and not entertaining unless he's being handled.

GO TO POL FUCK U
I JUST COME HERE TO LAUGH DAMN IT

>go to pol to preach to the choir

yeah nah.
we are the jehovas witnesses of Sup Forums.
we drop by every board to release redpills upon the sheep

I don't understand these new truman episodes.

Its truman for the joe rogan crowd
Hes been going downhill for nearly 20 seasons now

>ending a statement with a question mark
Fuck off retarded roastie