...You didn't really think Milo got his fame because of tweets, did you?

...You didn't really think Milo got his fame because of tweets, did you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5NVS6z8S_U
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
younghitler.com/downloads/excerpts_appendix/the_thule_society.pdf
pomf.is
yiff.moe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you actually read what's that card effect and understand what it mean or you just saw the title and went full HEUHEU? It negates attacks from sjw, they can't call you cis scums anymore.

A good fucking chance you're not the one playing this round.

So you're confirming Milo is a spook

Daily Reminder Mandela effect is real and it's a CERN project

These cards are actually a warning of what is to come

Just think about it.. out of all fucking meme gods they choose a fucking frog god as a magic card

Wake the fuck up.

I find it really weird that a random gay guy without any credentials nor published work suddenly got to go in a tour through american universities redpilling people just because of Twitter.

His story is not plausible enough.

Someone set him up. He knows exactly what he is doing and maybe he knows a lot more than we do.

We're part of his game.

>out of all fucking meme gods they choose a fucking frog god as a magic card

There is a clear timeframe though.

It is Pepe who resembled the card, not the other way around.

>We're part of his game.

Of course you are

Exactly what I mean

You need to watch the full documentary, it has some deep shit, the end of it really is mind blowing

The faggot still has a part to play in this.

And you meme loving fuck keep ignoring the fact that Kyle Odom's manifesto was painfully obviously forged to make us look like dumb frog worshipers, which we are now, thanks to you autistic LARPers mongoloids. That's actually the most provable events we have so far that evil shadow govenement things exist but no, no let's just keep meming hysterically ahahah so funny an ebin le fucking leaf again

there is a transparent proof right there online you could just google but no reply to me, tell me I'm wrong and you don't know why

he's dad is a rich mobster

FEAR NOT

milo confirmed he was a spook.
no this isn't a troll. no i will not provide you with the evidence. he is as much of a revolutionary as alex jones in a fat hack in the same boat.

>A FUCKING LEAF
post the full card m8y

What's the name of these cards?

He wrote articles too nigga

>Illuminati card game

anons post rare scans plox

Illuminati: New World Order

Pic related, I got all but 11 cards x 2

It's nothing it's just a debuff like -2 or something it doesnt predict anything but it does show that memes are a mean to disturb facts

You're completly ignoring Odom forged manifesto because it's not funny enough yet I urge you all if you're here because you believe there is obscure force being manipulative to please please stop being cunts, go read it and make it come to the light

please

1200dpi scans when?

He also had some ventures and a journalist career, etc.

Just cropping the PDF now

There are 2 frog cards, 1 hillary card, 1 trump card, & the 9/11 card I scanned

>only 1 trump card
there are like 3 cards that look like trump

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and read it up now.

Can you post links that you would advise?

I didn't say "only" 1, just that I scanned 1 of them the "Charismatic Leader" one to pe precise

Do you even know what a search engine is nigger?

I've read it on the police dept site like two days after the even, if there is ANY proof out there that there is a shadow government, psyops, Illuminati thing going on it's this fucking manifesto.

vaguely resembles AJ

if you realize the game you "lose"

If Milo were a plant, Twitter would never have banhammered him.
He's basically disappeared from everywhere but BB now.

Cunt.

>Third Impact

DUDE WTF you need to do a fucking card reading, you know, like shuffle them up then draw a few out and see if you can predict the future!

First chug a couple beers real fast.

>September 11th card.

Heres the thing though,

When it says deep agent, it means really deep.

Milo will serve our purpose long enough to see Trump into the oval office. He is useful to us up to that point, so don't write him off just yet.

However, AFTER Trump wins, we should kick him to the curb.

His ultimate goal is to undermine the growing trend of traditionalism within the right wing and pump it full of degeneracy. We know this. But he is still very, very useful to us for now, so I strongly suggest we let him keep working deep undercover for the time being, and then when the time is right we reveal him.

I remember reading that manifesto and when I finally got to the quasi-pepe I knew I had been rused

No. But spooks are often inside Milo.

i've seen this gator many times in SF

He's had multiple interviews on MSM since his ban.

Even more suspicious is that they allowed him to speak freely and they never interrupted him or challenged his points.

This is the other Trump card. Sounds like an assassination on Trump hmm

Aside from his word, there is zero evidence he's actually gay or attracted to blacks. I think it's a false persona he fabricated to use as a shield.

Here's a high res. of "The Frog God" one

I've been meaning to go a /icg/ thread - Illuminati Card Game

I'll sell a set if ya want m8

G-guys

>You're completly ignoring Odom forged manifesto because it's not funny enough yet I urge you all if you're here because you believe there is obscure force being manipulative to please please stop being cunts, go read it and make it come to the light

So he wasn't a really a lunatic? So why did they forge his manifesto? Did he see some sketchy government shit?

Amazing, thanks.

Now I know it's real

I never noticed his MAGA undies before

>outspoken token fag journalist of controversial right-wing outlet
>not a good spokesperson for a bat shit insane ideology

Maybe next winter (your summer)

Here's the other 'frog' card

HILLARY DIED AND NOW WE HAVE A FALSE HILLARY, THE CARDS PREDICTED

Here's the Hillary Clinton one

>he is as much of a revolutionary as alex jones in a fat hack in the same boat.
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

thank you! can you scan thule group plz?

Trump is a false messiah. He'll make America a little better, but the (((establishment))) will continue their plans while we become complacent.

younghitler.com/downloads/excerpts_appendix/the_thule_society.pdf

And since it's 9/11, here's the one that predicted the twin tower dropping

Sorry not tonight - But i plan on scanning every card and doing a dump of them soon

>Trump is a false messiah. He'll make America a little better, but the (((establishment))) will continue their plans while we become complacent.
Yep. They had a card for that too, pic related, just scanned

See >Sorry not tonight - But i plan on scanning every card and doing a dump of them soon

nice quality thanks for the scans hope you get to do them soon

Is he Jewish?

I mean, come on. We've been over this. Just because we may like what one of (((them))) is doing at the moment doesn't mean they are good.

It only means that for the time being, our personal interests are in alignment with their agenda.

All you need ask is if Milo is promoting or detracting from out ultimate goals of freedom and the right to personal supremacy.

If he is, then he is based, if not, he is a plant.

My body is ready for scans.
I suggest pomf.is or yiff.moe if you need a 512MB file limit.

cool
>doing a dump of them soon
that would be very much appreciated

>The history of the world is the history of the warfare between secret societies - Ishmael Reed, Mumbo Jumbo,- Iluminatus Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson

bump

those dubs.

Wait...I thought Kek supported trump. Now hes telling us hes going to kill him.

Gee I wonder who could be behind all this... hmmmmmm

Bumping for sauce.

illuminati cards

Nope Trump has mob connections, it's the other way around. He could have anyone he ways killed.

Something about looking at the Enough is Enough card and sitting in my room in the middle of the night made my eyes water up a little bit. I've just had this weird ominous feeling pass over me.

They're coming soon. Maybe you should think twice about opening the door.

Fucking stop with that Sims shit. That made me do the same thing literally yesterday man

(checked)

Alex Jonestein confirmed agent.

But we've for the most part noticed that he's a fucking infiltrator and distanced ourselves from him.

They should have chosen a married white guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and 5 kids if they wanted to infiltrate us.

Bump

Don't forget the world trade center bombing in 1993, that might be a reference to that.

>nor published work
>editor at at a news site

>meteor is a pyramid
THE KANGZ ARE BACK!!!

That happened in the basement parking lot not way up high in the upper floors like that.

Seriously though, how many bricks would you shit if we found a pyramid on pluto or venus or something

>Screaming Meme
REEEEEEEEEEEE!