*blocks your puberty*

*blocks your puberty*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lxZG0oDQRbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f2KP9fYZUWA&index=30&list=PLhcIHSgaQYDap_-MhfkT1Rv2IFjKIaB4R
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you castrated your son for social media virtue signalling points
hope she thinks about those facebook likes when Jazz inevitably offs himself.

youtu.be/lxZG0oDQRbQ

Wow.. Sup Forums strikes again. Why am I not surprised... How about you go back to you safe space hmm? Sup Forums lives in the year 2017, and you Trumpkins should all know by now that you are on the wrong side of history.

I banish you!

Which Jodi West video is this from?

600 lb life inbound

You don't have to be a stormfaggot to realize how morally bankrupt you have to be to fuck with your child's hormones on a whim

>when you're too young and immature to be able to consent to sexual relations, but you're totally old enough to choose to take permanently life-altering medications to "change your gender" and also cut off your dick

You don't have to be a Sup Forumstard to know drugging your children in a forlorn attempt to change their sex is fucked up.

>Elie!
>Just stuck it between my asscheeks
>Elie?
>Is your penis only 2 inches?

>literally a screencap from Sup Forums
Go the fuck back right now.

agreed, but 2008 era Sup Forums holdovers would say otherwise

>Jazz your doctor is ready to see you now

the picture isn't any less real just because it was on Sup Forums lol

no

Parents can raise their children to believe in any religion so I don't see why mothers shouldn't have the right to raise their sons emasculated.

Why are you quoting my post? I didn't screencap anything. Is this b8, or are liberals really not defending parents attempting to change the sex of their children?

Hi jazz

The dr. said its penis is only 2 inches

I want to know its ball size

Are they like little raisins all shriveled up?

did someone say Sup Forums?

>I'm allowed to choose to raise my kid in a religion
>this is totally the same as giving them puberty blocking drugs, encouraging them to wear dresses, and cutting off their dicks

>its
That's a woman you piece of shit, go back to Sup Forums right now

Jokes on you. I've always liked traps/shemales with tiny shriveled up cocks. Who do you think you're fooling? She's hot and the baby dick makes it even better.

>they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

Fucking sauce

jazz?

Disgusting and reported wish I could report you to your mom for being a faggot

Im from Sup Forums faggot

Btw would suk on those raisins

I'm a real woman, I'm a real woman!

she knows. mothers have gaysense

Now this pleases Sammy.

I don't want to generalize the type of men who become attracted to the sissy stuff. There must be alpha males who get caught up in the same thing.
However, when beta males turn themselves into sissies I wonder if they are motivated by the desire to have a more active sex life? Betas often struggle to get dates from the pretty girls and even have difficulty being successful with girls in general.
I consider myself a beta. I'm not terrible looking but I have shy and unassertive body language. I'm not very charismatic or exciting to be around, and unfortunately I have a smaller penis than average. When I found sissy hypno and it told me to be a girl and serve the alpha males, this had a powerful effect over me.
In a weird way it seems like a beta male feminizing himself takes the pressure off of his failures with women. The beta reinvents himself and develops a different mindset toward his sexuality.
I'm not saying any of this is good but I think for many betas it is the way they feel.
And I feel that in the future the sissy phenomenon will get worse before it gets better. Today's growing MGTOW movement will likely end up pushing many of those men into sissification.

kek also this can be a pretty good symbol for the transgender community in general

Imagine unironically announcing that you're from Sup Forums lol.

the mom looks like a man with a wig

Awww need a safe space lil guy?

what if she's a sex vampire that birthed a son only to symbolically consume his masculinity in a sick alchemical ritual to transform herself into an incubus and gain access to magical powers

>wish I could report you to your mom
What?

I remember when women used to be like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2KP9fYZUWA&index=30&list=PLhcIHSgaQYDap_-MhfkT1Rv2IFjKIaB4R

That would be okay I guess.

Say if a rumor got around the whole town or a picture of you dressed up as a sissy girl, would your chances of getting a girlfriend be completely zero? Would every girl just consider you instantly gay if they saw that picture?

I have told a close friend who is a girl about me dressing up and I think another close friend who is also a girl knows I dress up since I left not too subtle hints texting her when I was horny.

Do you think they have told anyone? Or everyone they know? I have this strange and scary feeling every girl knows im a cross dressing sissy but won't flat out tell me. The town im in is small so word travels around fast. What should I do, Sup Forums?

It's time to move user, and start cycling test e

might as well reroll

Stop dressing up as a giving and giving into your sexual urges constantly it's bad for your mental health user and will fuck you up in the long run

Oh my goodness. Normally this is a leftist condition, but there are people on the right too. Fuck... you kinda screwed up by having pics in the first place.

>be 10 year old kid
>dig around the the toy box to grab your GI Joe action figure
>accidentally pull out your sister's barbie doll instead
>mom sees you as soon as you pool the doll out
>"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! user IS ACTUAL A GIRL TRAPPED IN A BOY BODY!!!"
>n-no mom I just was looking for my ac-
>"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU'RE FINALLY FINDING OUT WHAT IT'S LIKE THE EXPRESS THE REAL YOU"
>m-mom pls
>"I'LL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH DR. NOSEBERG AND WE'LL MAKE SURE TO PUT YOU ON HORMONE BLOCKERS RIGHT AWAY!"

Also, a random girl you just met won't know. If you two vibe well, and later she finds out because you tell, well... simple solution is that you should just date a leftist chick. They will probably understand since that's where the weird people are mostly.

she should go to jail

hello what's the context behind sad blondie

TLC should be disbanded for allowing the mom to have a platform to work with.

It's fucking sick.

Ah yes I believe someone mentioned something about barbie dolls? Let's get that penis removed right away!

>your birth name will never be magnus hischfield
sometimes i wonder if my parents ever wanted me to have charisma

NUH UH!

its okay because late night hosts and hollywood says otherwise.

Julius is an exercise science guy or something like that, and he was in the audience of a show where there was some fat hamplanet doing the whole "just because I'm 500 lbs doesn't mean I'm not healthy! stop fat shaming me!" shit.

Find the girl in your town with purple or green hair

Show that you dress

She'll let you stick it in her puss and ass

She'll stick things in your ass

Win/win

So what the fuck is Jazz? Half kike half nigger? Hasidic homeboy?

israeli here; we have girls with fucked up noses a plenty over here. i buy the jewish connection meme.

hard kek

Like how ? It’s just keep coming Y’know ???

Your post was cringe kino, thanks.

to be fair being raised super religious can mess you up. not as much as body mutilation but i feel that user kind of has a point.

>a shit sandwich

So did (s)he remove the peepee yet or what?

he claims that his brain doesnt match up with the gender he was born as

so why doesnt he try to make his brain align with his gender? its not like he doesnt know he was born a male. do male things and eventually his brain will correct itself to engage in more typical male behavior?

He's been confirmed yid for some time, and you can clearly see it in that video with hismom (and I presume grandmother or aunt or something). But he's also some sort of shitskin, so I wonder what the father is.