I'm sad guys. Will he ever recover?

I'm sad guys. Will he ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only time will tell. Hopefully his video games (why?) won't flop.

Will he ever recover? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

No, the Tim debacle effectively ended him, I just can't take him seriously after that pathetic display.

>tim debacle

hi tim

>take him seriously
What were you doing, buddy

lol hey sam, hang in there bud

well our culture isn't getting any better so yeah no doubt.

no

>"Hang in there when meanwhile he has multiple projects he's working on and can raise money on kickstarter or pattern on a whim without even needing adult swim anyway
Yeah, no

youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q

>Hopefully his video games
What?

Keep up, buddy

nobody cares about this or thinks it's funny aside from shills

Yeah, I wonder whose being this post.

Hi Sam!

Kindly refresh me.

He's going to keep getting away with it.

this, ironically the only funny thing sam has every done was call into tim's show and get absolutely btfo every step of the way while crying about how his show got cancelled and the whole world is against him

>was call into tim's show and get absolutely btfo every step of the way

tim: the only shows i dont want cancelled are my own

Hopefully. I thought he was genuinely funny.

This he deserves a second chance, he is pretty much Our Guy who "gets" the Sup Forums humor which is probably why he got cancelled like politics

Its just mildly funny.

Too bad altcucks and polcucks cant enjoy anything in this life anymore.

>you heard it here folks thats the guarantee

Sam says he's been working on "two small games and one big one" and has been hiring people to help with it. Mentions it in the last hyde wars I think. He says he's really gambling on them being successful.

learn to take a joke i think sams probably the best comedian of the last 10-15 years but that clip still gets a giggle out of me for a variety of reasons

>if you don't like our character assassination threads we've been spamming since the world peace cancellation then you're literally sam

That seems like a really, really terrible idea, but thanks for the update.

Usually dont find him funny but faking credentials and doing a ted talk like that was hilarious

This isn't funny, but they really have Sam's number here.

Right? He says he's trying to make a game because it's hard to make a living off videos which I guess he's not wrong about but I dunno if I'd wager on a Sam Hyde game being successful much less 3 of them