Anyone here /saved/?

I stumbled upon a wonderful show and it saved my life from depression and stopped me from having suicidal thoughts. Rick and Morty is the best show ever! I love all the funny jokes and humour. And its a great show that relates to all sorts of people.

Haha, I'm blabbing on now.. PICKLE RICK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PICKLE RICK

PICKLE RIIIIIICK!

PICKLE

RIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKKKKKK

PIGGLE RIGG :DDDD

PICKLE RICK!!!!!!

>be me
>be sleeping
>it's 7am and my alarm goes off
>blasting PICKLE RICKERS PARTY ANTHEM at full volume
>jump out bed dabbing and yelling PICKLE RIIICK
Is there a better way to start a morning?

appreciate the containment thread OP

Boom, big reveal.

A pickle falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess that pickles aren't real, he is pickled with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle Never minding the strange pickle, he immediately pickles her, and is ovepickled to find out that she doesn't believe in pickle as well.

But, the next pickle, when he recounts the previous day’s pickles to the pickle, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some pickleing, he finds out that pickle isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in pickles with. In fact, she doesn’t pickle in this pickle at all. She is the pickle's alternate pickle counterpart, who has fallen in pickles with the pickle's own pickle, who too is picklefully unaware of pickle not being pickle.

Pickles ensue as the two strike up a pickle to pickle each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to epickle the other with the pickles they need to pickle. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, PICKLES ensues as they begin to fall in pickle with pickling and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

FINDS

MORTY! I TURNED MYSELF INTO AIDS! I'M KEIT-AI RICK!

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOOOOOOUSE

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

Bottle of bourbon and a noose

user falls in love with a meme.

Unable to shitpost, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the memes copypasta. Never minding the strange captcha, he immediately posts her, and is overjoyed to find out that the posters like the meme as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s shitpost to the board, they only look at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the meme he posted is not the same meme he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn’t exist in this universe at all. It is the meme’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the user’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of it's text.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the text of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved memes, MEME ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the SHITPOST of MEMES.

I watched an episode tonight and they said "reddit," "certified fresh," and "fake news" all in the span of about thirty seconds. The female character also made one of the male characters admit he is a closet racist.

Always finds a way!

HEY MORDY! I'M BIGGLE RIG!!! :D

Ricky-Ticky-Tat-Tatas

You need some Pickle Rick in your life :)

haha gods not real haha

deep

PICKLE CHRIS!!

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A KIKE
I'M KIKE RICK

PICKLE RICK WILL MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND

I think Star Trek TNG might help me get sober. It's something I loved when I didn't drink and I'm coming back to it again and finding how beautiful it is. Flawed, yes, but amazing.

>be me
>be 16
>be depressed
>be no friends
>be everyone else is retarded
>be browsing tumblr reading depressing poems by other talented users
>be scrolling down feed
>be stumble across weird show airing on Adult Swim
>be Rick and Morty?
>be watching first episode
>be depression instantly dissipates
>be join Rick and Morty Subreddit