The fact that this complete fucking trash has an 82% on RT is proof critics are fucking retards and should never be...

The fact that this complete fucking trash has an 82% on RT is proof critics are fucking retards and should never be listened to.

*Burrp* God isn't real dude, let's have a food sex orgy

Triggered stormfag tears lol

you just don't have a sense of humor

Explain what was good about this movie

the percentage meter just indicates how many critics in total gave it a "positive" review. a positive review could mean they said "it was all right but pretty shit". look at the average score if you want a better indication of what critics thought of it.
in my eyes, 6.8/10 means it was completely dogshit

What does this movie have that triggers stormfags exactly

I haven't seen the film, but I'm done with hollywood ever since 95% of the movies I pirate (that have good reviews) end up sucking hardcore.

I recently saw the movie 11:55 about an Afghan vet. Fantastic film that got a 4.7 on imdb, but a 80 something on RT. Both RT and IMDB are a mess in terms of ratings.

Kinda. You trust the critics too much. They turned into a bunch of childish pseudo-intellectuals. I trust NO reviews these days.

If it isn't Marvel trash or leftist propaganda it isn't getting more than an 80.

That's because hafl the population are now officially special sensitive snowflakes who like EASY watching.

Cold in July is neither and has 85%

Was it a good film?

patricians use IMDB as a general guide when selecting movies. Plebs use RT. If a film has a better IMDB score than RT score, it is surely kino.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, I wouldn't call it good though. There are some bold choices but it's more interesting then good per say

if every critic gave a movie a 51% in their own scoring system, RT would give it a 100%.

You understand that, right?
And yes, sausage party was shit and the result of jews being allowed to make shitpiles because they run Hollywood anyway and watch out for each other.

It's kind of a basic bitch story with just toilet humour teir "Adult humour".
Hard drugs, Reddit teir racial stereotype jokes and at the end, literally everyone breaks character has gay / straight / interracial sex for no fucking reason. It is almost an insult to see these characters who previously were suspicious or hated each other suddenly decide to have a giant orgy. It made me feel fucking stupid to watch.

I liked it. It's just the same as all the other Toy Story clones, except they swear and are atheists.

I usually don't have an issue with edgy stuff (up to a point), but this movie was garbage. The premise could have some potential to it, if they hadn't descended into absolute degeneracy just for the sake of it.

Drumpf and Sup Forums BTFO

I don't even get why it makes Sup Forumsbeards so buttblasted. It has racial stereotypes everywhere and mocks militant atheists

In my constant quest of one-upping people in order to come across the smartest person in the room - I regret to inform you that nothing matters, you have no free will and a chemical in your brain controls you.

Your only recourse of pacification is you smoke weed, eat junk food and buy copious amounts of Funko Pop! Vinyl dolls.

are you a bot? why do you bring up Sup Forums in every thread for no reason?

>you hate this movie, therefore you must be Sup Forums
Sup Forums should shut the fuck up, but this is a good confirmation that faggots who won't shut the fuck about Sup Forums have incredibly shitty taste, to not only think this movie is good, but that only Sup Forums could complain about it.

>pol should stfu
make me faggot

anyone here who's actually watched this should do one

they aren't retarded, they just are either paid or follow the narrative of their peer group

Why do we see time and time again a movie or tv show or video game marketed as “adult” when in reality it’s only enjoyed by 12 year olds?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually like the premise of a cartoon where the food products have personalities and talk, but I couldn't even make it through 10 minutes of this aborted fetus of a movie

stuff that is actually meant for adults doesn't have to be advertised as "for adults." that's just a label to trick kids into feeling mature

conservatives btfo once again

It deserved more for the “red pills” you so love to chug on your other home board.

>negative feelings about this movie are Sup Forums

It's dumb as fuck

But I found the orgy piss-myself-hilarious