Just marathoned this kino

Just marathoned this kino

What did I think of it?

How are we supposed to know what you thought of it you dumb nigger?

>Cizar says "Apes together strong"
>Cizar leaves Apes to kill humans like Koba wanted from beginning
>Apes no longer together and strong
What Cizar mean by this?

The colnel did nothing wrong I thought at first but I realized the mutation is unstoppable at which point his actions were gay

>called "War of the Planet of the Apes"
>only the first 5 minutes were about an actual war between Humans and Apes, the rest of the movie was basically Caesar's list

The mutation was not unstoppable, but clearly contagious. That's how he got it (by touching the doll).

Also why didn't Caesar try to help all of the men who were trapped in the snow? Certainly they would appreciate it? That was really out of place.

kys yourself brainlet

the point is that the war has been going on for years.

>All of the humans show up to the war and all conveniently die in an avalanche

It's like a child wrote this shit.

>all of the humans

Who said this?

What the fuck was his problem?

is this monkino?

>trailers show war
>poster implies big war
Nah fuck that, get ready for 2 hours of le wacky monkey prison escape comedy.
The big bad humans are using the poor innocent apes to build a big wooden wall to defend against fucking apaches, tanks and mortars. But don't worry, because after using retarded human wave attacks the humans will be annihilated by an avalanche that can only be survived by using the mystical monkey power of tree climbing.

>defending false advertisement
fuck off retard

kys yourself, again, retard, you know nothing about film making

>How many are going to come?
>All of them

>being this autistic about defending false advertisement
follow your own advice, retard

>all of them

And... surely your faggot double nigger ass can complete this reasoning right?

Let me help you, child.

>All men in the north
>Ok. Does this imply all of men or all men of a certain category?
>A certain category.
>What category?
>Military
>Then all men in the north who are part of the military are coming.

So its not all humans. Now fuck off.

Um... no sweetie. In an apocalyptic world women are soldiers too.

just like the previous one it was shit cause of the director. The first one was excellent, interesting story. These new ones we've all seen before.

We get it. You are a roastie and you cant understand this film made by men for men.

>marathon a single movie

Ok trilogy, bit overrated, but worth watching it at least once. You can't go wrong with it, it touches so many tropes but in the right way that it's just a fun ride.
The 2nd was the best.

This is a thread about the third one, stupid retard, not the fucking trilogy. Get the fuck back to r*ddit.

Another fucking Apeshit thread

Fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit

The colonel said his enemies hate apes too

Boring garbage, was LITERALLY written around the wall and Ceasar's one-liner about how CRAZY a wall is.

>huge human army arrives and fodderizes the big bad
>plot is how apes take over the world, though, so there is literally a random avalanche just in time to kill every single human soldier

Worst writing ever.

What was the point of this girl and why did they promote the movie with her? She literally has no plot relevancy at all. You could think the movie is similar to The Road when you look at ads but she is literally 100% pointless.

Why did they play the American anthem in the movie? When was patriotism ever a big part of the franchise?

Why was the traitor the only white ape in the movie.

It's a strong movie about KANGZ n' SHEIT NIGGER!

Isn't she the child version of an adult character from the OG Planet of the Apes

Boring as hell and filled with ham-fisted liberal politics (the villain is a skinhead anarchist who wears a Christ cross and wants to build a wall in California to keep the apes out)

In that case the OG adult character must have been 100% pointless too.

Jewood racebaiting and provocation.

Really.

no they cant be because the OG PotA movie is set way into the future and semos (ceaser) is ancient history and deified, like irl jesus is now.

Still they had the same name, nova

In all seriousness, though, we can't let Drumpf build the wall.

Imagine typing this...

Which PotA movies are actually decent and which are fucking garbage? I remember watching one that was just one TV and it was about three apes traveling through time and crashing on earth and the dialogues and acting was beyond horrible.

What triggered you now, sweetie? Don't you want to go back to watching your anime for girls and pedophiles, honey?

Instead of whining you could actually this guy's question so I know if I should watch the movie or not.

just kys desu

Why did you even quote me you weebfag?

only the first one was good

I did. And now?