English 114 instructor is white apologist

>english 114 instructor is white apologist
>married a darkie and had a kid in college
>says white flight is bad even though blacks have destroyed the areas they moved into
>guilts me and other white students
>im feed up
>have a german ww2 helmet
>want to trigger this whale
>should i wear it to class Sup Forums?

Do it.

what the actual fuck

If any post number yes

yes you should also bring a gun with you and kill that fucking race traitor

SIEG HEIL RACE WAR NOW!

post pics faggot I hope its a nice stahlhelm

no, all you'd be doing is confirming her suspicions that literally everyone who disagrees with her is a nazi. instead, cite facts about how asians have lower crime rates, higher education and income, and ask her why she isnt trying to dismantle asian privilege. use her terrible logic against her

Make a thread tomorrow and post the pic.

i dont think it knows what logic is

>apologist

Autism: The post.

similar situation here OP. if you want to really trigger him write a bunch of self-shaming white hate in all of your papers. get an A+ in the class. On the last day of school wear a MAGA hat and meme his shit.

The key with triggering people and not facing any implications from it is being subtle. For example, tell her that you'd like a child one day because there is nothing seeing yourself in your child. Chances are her mongoloid spawn looks nothing like her.

Wearing a helmet to school will just make you look like a giant autist to your peers and further reaffirm your landwhale teacher's beliefs.

Autism: The reply.

Don't be autistic with this. Just constantly rustle him/her by challenging everything they say. Stay calm, give your arguments a little academic polish (like saying "Society needs to encourage heteronomativity to create a strong foundation for future generations" instead of "Fags and trannies are degenerate")

It's not as funny but people will respect you more, the ones who are too dumb to keep up will be blinded by your mild jew speak. Who knows maybe this race mixing fag will just kill themselves when someone proves them wrong.

This. You're only creating more problems for yourself by trying to prove that you're on this moral high ground above your instructor. Kill yourself or stop begging for attention.

>not doing it for the lulz

to the ovens you go

Im not wearing the stalheim because im pretty sure id get kicked out of the class by her. Jesus you people cant take jokes

>World War 1 helmet
>Nazi
If anything he can fucking demolish him with "U dun kno no histori"

Obviously not. Keep your head down and don't bring attention to yourself until that person can no longer fuck you.

Last day yes, before then act like a perfect little kike

I love whenever they bash on white flight.

>Why is it bad when whites leave? Are you implying non-whites can't maintain a proper society?

If you want to fuck with her, do it subtly like said. You'll be more cringey than anything with the helmet.