I'm just saying be cautious and careful. This has a Jimmy Kimmel viral trick jew joke written all over it

I'm just saying be cautious and careful. This has a Jimmy Kimmel viral trick jew joke written all over it.

1. Kimmel is on her side, he orchestrated the stupid jar trick shit as a "joke".
2. He's done these viral tricks before with the pic related twerking burns the apartment and other viral shit.
3. Isn't it suspicious there is only one view? And we never see her face in the video, just a person in a blonde wig and the back of her head.

He'll show the rest of the video where he's the Hillary and runs out of the black van towards the camera. How hard would it be to hire actors and a few cars?

I'm not saying its 100% staged but we should always watch our backs about this shit. Hillary and Jimmy were together not too long ago with the pickle jar hoax. Sarah Silverman is a huge Clinton liberal retard who still has strong ties to Jimmy even if they aren't seeing each other.

>playing a prank on 9/11
>leaving the event early for a jimmy kimmel bit

Oh god this would be even better than her actually WITHER-ing away.

>Kek make this real

Heh yeah. It's just like right on, you know?

No cause why did she cancel tommorows events

What if she planned to go on the Kimmel Show tomorrow to unveil the joke?

1. She would show how she was right, with people wishing her ill health and back her basket of deplorables comment.
2. She'll show how cool and hip she is as she was in on the joke as if she "memes" or tricks all the people on the right as well as the left.

>No cause why did she cancel tommorows events

Notice how it's a planned trip to california? Where does Jimmy Kimmel shoot his shows? LA. She'll take the flight but had to cover her tracks by having the trip planned then saying she is canceling.

It would look so shitty if she left a 9-11 event to do a joke for jimmy kimmel...

>ranking on 9/11 memorial ceremonial ground.

why the pneumonia announcement then?

These

this, shes better off owning up to being ill. call it a cold something simple, even if it is complications to stroke with a touch of dementia..

>mfw I dont watch the cubical jew so I have no idea what any of you are talking about

TV is rotting your brain

I don't watch tv bruh. I watch clip off youtube though.

>ratings nosedive after this "trick"
>BRO IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO YO WEZ NA FO REAL BRO
uh huh uh huh

That would potentially spark a national outrage.

So the potential next POTUS decided that skipping a 9/11 memorial to meme out with Jimmy "Sucking down Rob Ford's Cum" Kimmel was more important then paying respect to her country? In what way is that better than her just having medical issues?

You think clinton faked publicly passing out on 9/11 as a joke? OP are you literally retarded? Please, please, please tell me you are trolling

Did she skip out? She went. She just left early.
And she didn't fake it, it would be Kimmel who would have done it because it would be a staged video clip. Her only part in it would be disappearing and showing up at Chelsea's place.

Yeah I'm sure America would really love Hillary's funny joke
You're retarded it wasn't a staged gag, it took place at a 9-11 memorial and had people worried about a presidential candidate

ITT: One single user reveals his personal sexual fantasy of a Jimmy Kimmel-based conspiracy