Past the age of 18, a man without a girlfriend can be a bad thing

>Past the age of 18, a man without a girlfriend can be a bad thing.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Af3cCSSr-_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*fucks your wife*
Nothin' personnel, Wood

Yep haha

He ment wasting your 20s shitposting is worst than oldfag posting in your 30s.

I am 21, 6 months from 22, and I have never had a gf.

He is justifying his extramarital fuckings

I'll be your gf(bf)

You gotta get on that shit man.

If it makes you feel better Im 23 and almost had a gf multiple times but pussed out / fucked up like a piece of shit each time

>tfw no gf for 3 years straight
>now finally a gf

phew

Sure user
I don't know how at this point. I'm ugly, I have no problem talking to women, but something about me drives them away. I'm 6'2", skinny, white, dress in nice clothing, but my face is so fucking ugly that it doesn't matter.
At least you've had opportunities. I just look in a mirror and feel like shit. I can have $1500 worth of clothing on, and still look like shit because my godawful fucking bone and face structure.

I try to tell myself I don't care, but I do.

Thanks for reading my blog

Fuck girlfriends I don't even have any friends period. I don't even know anyone.

youtu.be/Af3cCSSr-_c

How do you find the time or motivation to maintain any form of relationship, yet alone a romantic one?

Do people on /r9k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums generally pine desperately for girlfriends, at least the kissless virgins? I've gone on like two dates, have only kissed one girl on the forehead and cheek, have never had sex, but don't really care about it. Maybe if my life was so problem free, I want female companionship, but I can't relate to people who really hurt because they don't have a gf, or have never had a gf. Am I being memed, or are people here that desperate?

>TFW 28 and went on a few dates but never had a GF/kissed/had sex

You sound exactly like mebeen on two dates, got my first kiss on my 18th birthday, made out with her. Shit was cash.

But 3 years of loneliness, no true friends, no one to connect too, has made me desperate.

I'm in a shit third world country, my dad is self-hating and so I never learned the native language. There's nobody who I can have a meaningful relationship here with, if somehow I can talk to them. I mean I don't even have fucking friends for God's sake.

i love being alone