JIGSAW THEORY MEGAPOST

>pastebin.com/7fNC18fS

Hybrid Theory had more of a crisp, clean sound

what a waste of fucking time holy shit how cna people muster the willpower to care about fucking jigsaw enough tio write that of all fucking things even fucking marvel trash capeshit would make more sense because at least you know those people are fucking fat low iq fuckwits who have the taste and culture of a fucking indian puddle

this but unironically

Nigger, Saw III is masterpiece of horror. They're all fucking fantastic films by every metric except for 7.

Is this a meme?

I'm not a Jap.

Shatner was better.

Better be dr. gordon as jigsaw

>your face when you realize it's been 7 fucking years since the last sawkino

If you read, my theory, you'd know that I theorize that he gets accidentally killed by The New Jigsaw.

You have very bad taste. Be true to yourself and admit that you're a pleb.

And 8 years since a good one.

All the scenes with John and Amanda had such emotional depth and were so well acted. The baptism scene in particular is very well shot.

You heard me, cunt.

Bump.

I don't even remember the story anymore. Is it even coherent?

Very much so. Wikipedia has a lore round up you should read. It's a wild ride.

>Is it even coherent?
While the series is on a decline since the first one, the plot is always coherent.
Not saying its "good" in all places, as it gets silly sometimes, but its always at the very least understandable and coherent, yeah.

The only part that doesn't make scences is how Hoffman knew about Amanda's role in Jill's miscarriage. Like WTF, how did he know that?

I believe its because the guy for that robbery attempt was caught and ratted out Amanda when questioned, and as a cop, he found this out.

Don't take my word for it however, as its been a while since I watched the movies.

I wish there was a scene explaining it more fully. I like to think John already knew which is one reason he tested Amanda (adds even more weight to the "OUR fates are linked." line) and he told Hoffman which adds to the tragedy of Amanda .

Bump.

Did any even read my pastebin, yet?

Nope. Just came in for new and old saw movie discussion tbhm8.

DO IT.

..What?
I don't want to read your shitty paste bin, either post it in the thread or fuck off.

>Saw III is masterpiece of horror
>They're all fucking fantastic films by every metric except for 7

>Corbett is an apprentice
This is theory is Reddit.

Holy shit, you can't expect me to read all of that nonsense. It's fucking Saw. Who gives a shit about the plot and lore. You got to be a fucking moron to be a die hard fan of this series of all things.

Character limit nigga.

Are you new here or something?

are u fucking new?, nothing wrong with pastebin

What do you mean by this?

Newfags sure are getting uppity these days.
Some advice, you're supposed to lurk a bit before posting and making threads so you don't make a complete idiot of yourself the way you have now.
"character limit", fucking hell that's a new one.

Sup Forums has a character limit, you newfag mong.

I'm aware. There is also a way you can paste your autism blog while ignoring the limit.

Now sit, and think very hard about how you would do that. If you ask nicely, I'll both do it for you and then tell you how to do it (if only to stop your rampant newfaggotry in future)

Checkmate, OP.

Those scenes take place in a Cow-Milking Room which consists of multiple alcoves.

Yes, nigger, I am aware that I can separate it into chunks and post them separately. But that's a bitch for both me and the reader.

Only someone who visits plebbit would know what is posted on plebbit.

The plot and lore are the best in horror.

guy in the top right is at a techno rave show or what

>11 minutes to google how to do it
fucking hell

Do what?

But remember, it's just a theory...a reddit theory!

Only a redditor would know if something was plebbit.

>saw movies
>good horror
Oh dear

Legit kek'd.

It’s very psychological and philosophical. A lot of horror these are just jumpscare niggershits.

Childhood is liking the Saw movies because they're fun.
Teenagehood is hating them because you're a pretentious faggot.
Adulthood is liking the Saw movies because they're fun.

I want Hoffman to come back. He was the way better apprentice