You still don't understand it

You still don't understand it.
And you still fear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dyzGd_-KQw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you always fear what you dont understand.

There's a containment thread for you now, capeshitter

this

jesus it looks fake

Yagsperro.

>Ben Shapiro: Batman v Superman is wildly underrated, everybody who hates that movie... they're stupid. That movie is not bad, it's pretty good.

youtu.be/dyzGd_-KQw8

At 11:30~

/ourguy/ once again proved he's /ourguy/. Why does a subsect of Sup Forums still pretend the movie is bad? Is the plot too right-wing for the leftist media / young movie crowd?

he's a solar powered god
I get it

If anything it's too explicitly antifascist for the american "left", especially during the late Obama administration, to be comfortable with it.

Zack Snyder is a closet homosexual, I don't watch films made by faggots

You capeshitters are cancer

It sort of makes me happy how true this is.

It's just a bad movie user. It's just a bad movie. It's ok. It's ok. It'll be ok.

We get it. It's just awful. Superman is space Jesus, and humanity needs to bow down and worship him, even though he just had a fight with another Kryptonian space god and wiped out most of major city before snapping the other guys neck.

Whatever happened to non-grim dark Superman? The guy who was all about "truth, justice, and the American way"? Rather than threatening the US by not being beholden to any law or moral principle? That means that Lex Luthor was the most sane, and reasonable, person in the movie, as he wanted to stop a Superman-based apocalypse.

Ben might be right about politics. But he's no movie buff. Also, Zack Snyder's only good movie was 300, and that was only good because of the music and stylized action scenes.

>"truth, justice, and the American way"

> the american way

Motherfucker, not even the american way is the american way nowadays.

Faggot kike who will take as many shekels as he can get

>We get it.

You don't. It's not about Superman being Jesus or God.

It's that our myths and religions were inspired by meta-humans because we lowly humans tend to glorify/vilify anyone or anything that hold any kind of power, which can be both good and bad. That's why Superman, and to smaller degree Batman and even Wonder Woman, were being symbolized/mythologized by people like the meta-humans of old.

I don't hate the movie, I just don't like it.

I fucking love this movie and i think its the biggest plebfilter of all time.

>dude superman is the actual jesus, do you see the irony lmao

How to fucking miss the point

It's not about Superman being Jesus, but rather people seeing him that light, or as a God, or as a Devil, or as the answer to most science inquiries, or as a political power, or anything really, and him not knowing how to handle that. It's all about how we elevate these beings because of the power they possess and how that can be both helpful and problematic, both for us and them.

YAGSPARO

>fear of the ununderstandable

Is BvS, dare I say it, lovecraftian?

Lex too in the right circumstances and environment.