Heh

heh

oh.

OH!

Bromance.

>Whale tail

Hot

Obligatory.

So did the writers never actually read any Greek Mythology?

How do you think Wolverine would react to alternate him being Herc's buttboy?

I mean if writers these days have no problem turning Thor into a girl I guess completely retconning complete IRL cultures and mythologies should be no issue right?

>at least everything will go back to the right size

I mean shit, at least the Thor thing was just in universe dumb. This just makes no sense. If anything Zeus would say "why did you just give her attention instead of jumping straight to the fucking. Preferably as a waterfowl with some sort of corkscrew dick"

There's a push to change history books to be more inclusive. That includes main caeser into a Trans woman and other major historical people into minorities and women

Marvel Herc hates his dad. Inadvertently pointing out that he's acting like Zeus would be the best way to stop him from doing something.

user noprized it as Hercules thought Zeus would approve because who gives a fuck what they want? and Herc wanted to be better than his dad.

>pint of beer
>cocktail

That's the joke/

>caeser
no, Nero was a tranny. keep up.

think about it, user

>Is that the time...
I will always kek

Is it... penis?

Wait, did that actually happen in the original?

Cock and tail. Tail is commonly used to refer to ass. He's talking about Dick/buttstuff.

Hercules is such a perfect husbando.

I mean. It's an alternative universe, so anything goes.

Okay, fair enough, but then why would he be talking up the fact that he's the son of Zeus?

I assumed he meant mixing two things. Like having a cocktail of boys and girls.

>>caeser
>no, Nero was a tranny. keep up.
Nero wasn't Trans.
that was Elegabalus.

How would you describe Caligula?
Turbo gay?

A fucking madman.
Didn't he have his buttboys castrated?

they implied herc was the "girl" in the relationship, thats one of the reasons zeus was pissed

not because he was gay, but because he was fucking a mortal

Caligula was full on crazy balls.
not as much as Commodus mind you but probably a close 2nd.

Elegabalus was actually wearing make up and calling himself a queen though.

you are lying

you must be

That was Nero.

Caligula raped his 3 sisters and preyed on pretty much all women of rank in Rome. I don't think we could (or should) really attribute any definition of normal human sexuality to him, but if we do then "gay" doesn't really cover it.

also remember in Rome it wasn't gay unless you were the one being fucked.

>normal human sexuality
>gay
psyops detected
I jest

Dude, you didn't deny your Father in Ancient Greece. Even if you were ashamed of him, hated him.

It's a different culture.

But yes, the point there is that 2099 Captain America doesn't know enough about Greek Mythology to know what Zeus was like, or that Hercules is ashamed of him, which makes it ironic, but fitting.

50/50 chance the author did this on purpose or by accident.

He is.

i dont get it

Herc says that both he and Wolverine share a love of women and the occasional cocktail. They're drinking beer. Herc is literally winking at the reader.

It ain't exactly subtle.

Herc is an Ancient Greek user.

in a different timeline Herc and Wolverine are a couple

Yes. That's the point.

It was PAD, so most likely intentional.

>in a different timeline Herc and Wolverine are a couple
Alternate dimension. But that's not what this is referencing. The OP is from Wolverine/Hercules: Myths, Monsters & Mutants (from 2010) and X-Treme X-Men was published in 2012/2013.

Nero Best Saber.

Though Attila is working her way up.

>Atilla the Hun is now a semen demon
does TYPE-MOON know no limits?
sexy Diogenes when?

I knew Herc was bi, but I didn't realize Logan liked dick too

>I guess completely retconning complete IRL cultures and mythologies should be no issue right?
Laufey was Loki's mother. Odin was Loki's blood-brother, not his father. Thor was a bearded redhead. This is hardly anything new.

huh, my bad. I thought the couple a tad older than that, 2009

If anything, it's the insistence on mythological accuracy that's strangling myth-inspired characters these days.

So they've fucked.

It was Pak, of course he knew. Herc didn't bother correcting her because he didn't want to admit how bad Greek gods could get.

what`s the first word co/?

>And then Hercules was raped

to be fair, I wouldn't sleep with Alexander, either.

Joking around aside I don't think mainline Logan is particularly into dick. Some people fit into closets and he's not one of them.
Would Herc be a plausible drunken hard gay exception? Sure, and they'd still respect each other in the morning.

Exactly, Herc is a top. Herc and Alexander the Great were both erastai so it was never going to work out.

WHAT WAS THE WORD?

Herc has his leg up, he is clearly the bottom

He's crouching.

To give the runt easy access

medium sized kek

Hot?

No idea.

CORRECT!

He seems intrigued by Herc's alleged sexual prowess.

Oh shit, I got it! What do I win?

The secrets of the Elven Tickler

That's not Pak

What a disgusting objectification of women.

>Thor's face

>Would Herc be a plausible drunken hard gay exception? Sure, and they'd still respect each other in the morning.
What was the saying? Something like "three beer queer" I think.

His other leg is clearly stretched. Face it, Herc is a bottom for the CANADIAN COCK

Ya'll know this was just them getting back at the editors because they weren't allowed to put Invisible Woman in the group and so put Northstar there, right?

>Catholic demon
>Manlet brute
Muh dick!

>Herc's fucked both Namora and Sue Storm
Could he cuck Namor any harder?

a powerful jerk who pissed off the senate.
Don't make enemies with people who write history.

>Sue Storm
Just because someone is blonde, that doesn't mean they're Sue Storm.

You know, just because he was on the wrong side of history doesn't mean he wasn't also a mad raving lunatic.

It's marvel.
At some point everybody will eventually cuck everybody else. Then bendis will make the super special snowflake OC 'The Black Cuck'

Was he the guy that made his horse a senator or something?

Yes.

This may be my lack of Marvel knowledge showing, but why the hell is Green Arrow hanging out there with Wolverine in the last panel?

Fandral the Dashing of the Warriors Three

He's an Asgardian Errol Flynn

Ooooh okay, I think I saw him in Avengers EMH with Vorstagg and Sif but he didn't quite look the same. Thanks

I don't think anyone who is on the X-Men can claim themselves as entirely "straight"

>sexy Diogenes when?
Who knows. At least there's a sort of sexy Archimedes.