I liked The Wire and The Sopranos. Will I like The Shield?

i liked The Wire and The Sopranos. Will I like The Shield?

If you have low standards yeah. But both shows you mentioned are way better

The Sneed

is that asap shraider?

Yeah, it's not the quality of either of them but it's a damn good show

It's full of fanservice. I mean not one, but two autistic kids? Come on.

It holds your hand and it's highly unrealistic. It gets so tiresome how they have perfect leads and perfect informants for every individual they need to find at the the drop of a hat. It's been a hard slog but I will eventually finish the last season.

Way better than The Wire.

The Sopranos and The Wire are by far better shows, but The Shield is my favorite out of the three.

thx bros

Its very entertaining and has its highs but its not as great as the other.

Watch Justified, the superior FX show.

>Will I like The Shield?

Probably.

The Wire = Rome

The Shield = Spartacus

It's more or less The Wire on steroids. Somewhat forgettable but entertaining as hell.

Eh, Givens is far more an OP character than Mackey. It got annoying.

i just watched the pilot and the main character just shot a cop in the head. wtf?

You know that Rome was also an HBO show right? That's kind of an odd comparison.

Yeah... Vic Mackey is basically the bad/good guy

there is more where that came from. there are hardly any good guys in the shield.

that thing is gross

Why have American beauty ideals become so niggerfied?

He's saying The Shield is the plebshit version of The Wire in the same way Spartacus is the plebshit version of Rome.

Ohh. I totally thought he was talking about the film Spartacus. I forgot there was a show by the same name.

Because black people are high in testosterone and white people are systematically stripped of it at all costs. So, the people who want to fuck get to set the standard. And I'm white and I like it, so, I don't see the problem.

>fully formed woman doesn't look like a 10 year old boy
>that thing is gross

Sup Forums in a nutshell.