Any movies where the gf cheats and the guy gets revenge? I'm single btw. I just want to feel something tonight

Any movies where the gf cheats and the guy gets revenge? I'm single btw. I just want to feel something tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0e_pLD85bb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's misogyny. i can recommend you a hundred movies where a woman cheats on a man and the woman also gets revenge on the man

Jesus Christ what the fuck. Can you recommend movies like I asked or not? Fucking gangas, go steal a man's check or make him miserable

Cry some more. Sup Forums is a feminist board

How about you suck my clit, little bitch-boy? Balls or GTFO

>I'm single btw
Yeah no shit faggot

Fuck off numale redditors

Sorry, men are too cucked for that. If he gets cheated on, it's his fault.

Oh look, another r9k virgin has escaped his containment board.

Kys

Look at him. Look at the cuck and laugh.

>the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

Fucking roasties.

>41% say no
but I thought all women were sluts? has /r9k/ lied to me?

>Only 3 out of 5 women are whores. Take that!

And 59% said yes. Guess which is the bigger number.

Western women are degenerates. Pity western men can't keep them in control

prove you don't have a small penis
you can't

Rekt'd

>understanding basic mathematics proves you have a small penis

Also why do you keep doing this? How long have you been defending women on this board the past week? I've seen you in so many threads. What are you gaining from this?
Fucking pathetic.

You will like this one OP

don't delude yourself into thinking you're better than anyone here loser.

>this site totally isn't one of the most popular on the entire internet with millions and millions of users
>there is literally only 1 person that would ever defend women and make fun of pathetic betas
wanna know how I know you're new?

It's a
>post images you found on Sup Forums to justify your insane hatred of women for not liking you
thread.

Yes, women are gonna cheat on you if you're not man enough for them.
And you can't even do anything about it except crying on your pathetic cringey image boards ;)

I don't hate women. I just like seeing people like you squirm. These stories can be quite interesting also.

I know because you have the exact same grammatical style and punctuation, and the sole responses you have to threads like this are always the same. Small penis, virgin etc.

You do the same shit enough times, and people catch on. This is the first thread I've replied to just to call you out. And you want to know how I know you're new? Because Sup Forums is misogynistic as fuck and has been for a long time, trying to cry and wail about it proves you're a migrate from Reddit.

oh wow. i had to look this up to see if this was bullshit. it's real. but she still has fat fucking legs.

I bet you get mad pussy.

prove that it was me all those times
you can'tsorry about your small penis, life can cruel and I know it isn't your fault

Prove women aren't whores.

I'm not a lesbian

This whore looks 50 now.

We sure do.

>western "men" willingly defend their women's infidelity
Embarrassing

To be fair you have to have a *very* high IQ to understand nu-males

This is sad and pathetic and a total Beta move.

This is awesome and rad and a total Alpha move.

Can't you actually answer OP's question?

And cucking is the thinking mans fetish.

i came from reddit after seeing the funny bane memes and honestly this thread is just pure vile. sexless virgins making fun of women beause they don't pay you attention? this site is just disgusting.

>he just happened to have adhesive, a slip of paper, and a pen.

N-NANI?

I came here from Sup Forums and spend my spare time (ie all my time) meticulously collecting and organizing screenshots of paragraphs of text I expect people to give a shit about

It's not unreasonable to think he found it in the other dude's house/apartment

doesn't even matter if you're a jock chad or a nerd

is she a trap?

>it takes effort to right click>save
You must be one fat motherfucker. This is Sup Forums baby, if you don't have folders full of hundreds of images, you need to gb2r.

You can hate women all you want but you'll still die alone. Or you'll die with your dog in your house and your dog will eventually die because you weren't alive to feed it and give it water.

The sheer amount of impotent virginal rage in this thread makes me laugh.

Bump

>i came from reddit
feel free to return

Go away then. No one is forcing you to be here

Everyone dies alone. You will too. The difference between them and you, is that you believed you wouldn't and that your efforts would be rewarded with vagina.

I unironically came from reddit to spam on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I don't give a shit about Sup Forums, "baby" ;*

she has a point

my dad died with his wife by his side. check and mate, m8

>black women are best wife material they said

youtube.com/watch?v=0e_pLD85bb4

His wife? So not your mother? That upbringing explains a lot about you.

>got my nails done
>not: got my nails did
fake

Those are some pretty common items inside someone's home user.

>Any movies where the gf cheats and the guy gets revenge?

>77 posts
>22 posters

It's yet another Sup Forumsyard cirlcejerk. Sage and report

Nice projection. My mom was a police officer and died in the line of duty.

honestly if you're the dude here, and you fell in "love" with some woman who drinks 4 fucking litres of coke every day, that dude probably wasn't a fucking good role model either. good on her for breaking up with the cuck. more woman in america need to stop falling into the pitfalls of complacency and god fucking damned coke.

>responding to a larp baiter
so just how retarded are you people?

Do your rabid defence of women is just a boy's cry for a mother he lost and never knew. Sad!

>ITT:2-3 ugly whores think they are smart enough to "troll" Sup Forums

nothing to see here folks just hide and move along

>caring this much
so.. much.. plebbit.. tonight..

haha more epic stories that never happened, please! i love reading juvenile fiction!

jfc i hadnt though of srs in years. reading that place made me want to go full stormfront

Capitalism, ho!

>these stories hit too close to him, better call 'em fake so i can sleep tonight

>shit as old as time
r9k have gotten lazy