What are some good kin0s about marriage?

What are some good kin0s about marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5o6v2i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one where you go back to /r9k/

kek

Hi Tenda

Revolutionary Road

American Sniper.

why would a woman just stop being into sex because she got married? I mean, I get that sex becomes less frequent over time, but from experience I can say that some woman are really sexual and others not so much and their preferences don't suddenly change

men stop trying

>beta autist marries slutty trophy wife
>is surprised that she doesn't do anything for him

this is 40 is unironically good

>put all of your time and effort into making money
>surprised when people only see you as a source of money

they aren't sexually attracted to those kind of men, they are marrying them for the financial security. alpha fux beta bux

Because they married just based purely on appearances and false attraction.

If there's one thing for certain that men have in this day and age it's the ability to wait and see how the relationship phase lasts after the "Honeymoon" period. You should wait a Year+ before proposing.

Why do robots and nice guys always think they're entitled to a girlfriend when they have nothing to offer? At least chad has an interesting and exciting life.
>"Wow you would treat me well? That makes my vagoo so moist user take me now please"
Develop some social skills and hobbies, losers.

Watch the end of this episode of Married With Children, 23:00 Minute mark.

dailymotion.com/video/x5o6v2i

In the episode Bud goes on a Dating Show and tries to woo a Stacy, the Stacy at the end picks the chance to fuck a chad over dating a "nice guy" like Bud. Bud then learns that he's got a ton of offers from other Stacies and there's a cute dorky girl who would love to be with him. Bud picks the Stacies of course and by next week he continues being hopelessly single.

That's the paradox of Nice Guys. They could easily get a nice 5/10, or a fat chick with a pretty face. But they just chase Stacies.

>You should wait a Year+ before proposing.

General agreed length by relationship counseling is three years, one of which should be spent living together. People tend to pretend way too hard they're something they're not to appear better and then you have no idea who you married once the masks are off.

>this one autistic robot constantly making threads since morning
Just give it up man.

As soon as you drop the concept of chads and stacies, the world will become so much better. Once you realize the world isn't entirely made up of winners and losers but all sorts of spectra inbetween, you will realize you are not doomed to only fuck your right hand.

jokes on you faggot, i use my left hand

But user there definitely are Chads and Stacies. They're young and got cushy jobs or have rich parents.

Once you start looking for a friend and not a sexual conquest life gets better though. No man does this though until his mid to late 20s. And no man should because you should try to pump your load in sluts.

the real redpill is realizing all non rich girls above 5/10 have sucked around 5 cocks by puberty and view sex as a tool depending on how well off their family life already was.

I think it all depends on how your life goes. You should definitely experience at least external one crisis with a partner to see if they're worthwhile to deal with a lifelong pledge of marriage.

Life is never just fair weather.

I've literally turned from a typical beta loser into what you guys call chads in little over a year. The only thing I really changed was stopping so much about what others think about me and start being myself and have confidence. You guys like to make fun of the just b urself meme but it really is true. If you're confident, then your fuckups won't matter, you will be funnier, more interesting and girls will finally notice you. Also visit a shrink and sort out your mental issues.

>le cute grill meme

Why is always this crap? Always aim high.

I believe that all women cheat. I don't know why any guys would date or get married.

5/10 women still fuck Chad. Shy average guys don't get laid.

Because eating chocolate feels more sexually pleasing than fucking a beta man or man with bad genetics

Call me mgtow or something, doesn't make it less true

What's the point in dating if all women cheat. What if you're just an average guy who isn't outgoing but works on self improvement?

well there is no point. In old times it was like 4 out of ten guys who even got laid in their lifetime. Then we had the age of arranged marriages which still affect to our parents dating options very much, that was the time when average and even bad men had wives.

Now were back at nature-state of free copulation. It means women will only get the best genes possible inside them because its their choice and thats the only sensible choice when it comes to sex.

Also, genetically improved babies will rule over the naturally made babies so I suggest you abandon women and try to make shitton of money instead. With money you can create a desginer baby more powerful than any baby before. And all without women.

The term "social skills" is misleading. It's not something you can really develop intellectually so it isn't a skill. It's something innate, instinctive, that may - or may not - develop of its own accord through repetition.

This line of thinking is poisonous. Step outside and look at all the average guys holding a chick's hand. Anyone can do this.

they are holding their hands but they aren't having sex, only good looking rich guys have sex with women