Hillary Pneumonia is a cop out

If she had pneumonia that resulted in her losing consciousness like she did in the webm, she would be most likely bed ridden and too ill to make an appearance anywhere. Also the fact that she showed up publicly afterwards to say she is okay is not normal either. Plus her medical team/Clinton campaign is hiding her medical records because she was alledgedly diagnosed with pneumonia a week or more ago.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no video of her passing out you stupid trump shill

We all know that pneumonia is a cop out. Even if it's true, it's not the ONLY cause of her health issues.

They kept saying she's not sick, that she's fine, and that anyone suggesting otherwise is a conspiracy theorist. Now that it's undeniable, they're throwing out a temporary, easily cured condition to make it seem like it's just a short-term problem.

She's very ill. Now that they can't hide it, they're trying to downplay it.

I hope she gets better soon so she can become President.

I had pneumonia when i was a kid, i couldnt even walk 10 meters without stopping to gasp some.

Someone on another forums literally told me "she's tough like that"
Don't bother trying to convince anyone on the other side, they're too far gone.

notice how she always wears the sunglasses, when shes drugged up, like after she left the apartment. she is always wearing those glasses, probably to hide her seizures and weird eye ticks fro the meds

>There is no video of her passing out you stupid trump shill
Wow, you sure corrected that record.

Look at her feet. She isn't standing. She's being dragged.

Such acts of desperation, user...

I need this. I need my social security checks.

They're trying to hide the fact that it's not her. The only available body double probably didn't have the right eye color.

Those glasses were super spooky.

There is, she can't even stand on her own 2 feet. Wonder if they'll deduct money from your CTR account for being such a shitcunt shill

Get fucked shill

Actually laughed at that image tho, not gonna lie

Search "blue anti seizure glasses" in an internet search engine

nah shes been doing this for a while to hide her levodopa induced dyskinesia

good interview at 3 mins
youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8

>21st century America
>high-ranked official with medical team at her disposal
>pneumonia

Is her immune system ruined too? HIVary Clinton?

Me too, I was bed ridden in hospital being pumped full on antibiotics

I agree, pneumonia may be secondary cause from her stroke. e.g loses ability to correctly swallow -> food goes down wrong way -> pneumonia

Trump is in great shape to lead our country out of the Obama mess which crooked clinton would be just more of the same. MAGA !

I never knew seasonal allergies could morph into pneumonia so fast.

Given Bill's promiscurity I wouldn't be surprised. He looks pretty gaunt like HIV patients on anti-retroviral drugs (think Charlie Sheen or google any well known HIV sufferer). But the question is, has Bill and Hillary even had sex with each other in the last 20 years?

Most likely it's something more serious than pneumonia. If it was something she could easily bounce back from, she wouldn't even mention it, just let the press speculate it as momentary discomfort, heat exhaustion, etc. But to have her doctors reveal the diagnosis for a serious disease that could lead to further complications and affect her ability to campaign, this is definitely something else going on. Maybe it's to soften the blow to the inevitable reveal of her actual sickness (Parkinsons, cancer, etc) and open the dialogue with her base on a replacement candidate once she gets medically disqualified. Expect some Dem also-rans to start becoming more public in the following weeks.

its a result of her meds and parkinsons, most parkinsons people die of pneumonia from not being able to swallow saliva goes to the lungs

No way. Not unless he sleep-raped her for shits and giggles.

Well he had to fuck her to get a kid.

Bill didn't fuck Hillary. Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell.

She doesn't have pneumonia, have you ever been around anybody with pneumonia? They can barely breath, their voice is different, they have zero energy to even get out of bed. I just don't believe it.

Hillary is a alcoholic lesbian. She got drunk one night when she was with Hubbell and she was pissed at Bill for fucking everything that moved.

This is correct, she would not be walking around. It's clearly not true.

It's not viral pneumonia, it's the type caused by Parkinson's disease.

oh wow

Parkinsinsons

Now we know what is causing the coughing fits.

The collapse was staged, just like the little girl, to use pneumonia as a scapegoat for all health issues that crop up between now and election day. They're also going to use it so she can sit during the debates, and spin that she's fighting for America despite illness and that makes her strong not weak.

The whole thing is orchestrated.

Hoaxtard alert.

READ THIS.

kek'd too hard for my own good.

She did more things on the day she was diagnosed with pneumonia than you did in the last year.

Given Hillary sleeps like 18 hours a day I'm pretty confident I've done more this week than she has in the entire year

CTR resorting to petty insults now, you sure are in damage control matey :^)

Totally antibiotic resistant syphilis

Yeah, it's pretty much bullshit, she had problems all the fucking time, as much as a year ago. This isn't suddenly appearing, her problems have been obvious for a long time. Don't know what they're hiding, but this is a cover, nothing more.

Literally dragged into a van.

cover up for something more serious I assume