youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/Gw-nx0AsHng
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manlet

>have insightful 3 hour conversation with Jordan Peterson
>"This was easily my favorite podcast ever....THAT IS IT FUCKERS! GOING ON TOUR WITH JOEY MUTHAFUKKIN DIAZ! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO HEAR ME DISCUSS WEED WITH PAULIE SHORE, AND MAKE PEEPEE JOKES WITH REDBAN"

Remember to mix you *clear throat* alpha brain *clears throat* with your *clears throat* caveman *clears throat* cof*clears throat*ffee *clears*clears throat*throat*

What exactly is a freak bitch

>tfw he won't get alex jones back on until episode 1776

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Listening to that podcast live was one of the most out-there experiences of my life. I was exhausted just listening to it.

This intro is absolute cringe

THE JOE ROGAN PODCAST

TRAIN BY DAY

JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT

ALL DAY

There will never be a computer game better than Deus Ex.

I could never understand this part because of the wog accent

What are some other good podcasts? I love how and it seems he's be hard to match. He has a good balance of comedy and educational stuff.

the fuck... its said by nick diaz

I listen to Marc Maron and Sam Harris

The unintelligible ones are the best

youtu.be/Gw-nx0AsHng

>Sam Harris

Harris has shit guests

I honestly don't get it, are Sam Harris fans known for being fedora tippers? Is it because of the atheist link?

that is my impression of sam harris

Should I stop listening to Sam Harris? I don't want to be a fedora tipper. Who should I listen to instead?

Peter Hitchens

what does Sup Forums think of Eddie ''White guy?'' Bravo?

Cum Town

Look into it.

I'm craaaazy. I'm losing my mind

Lol. Holy shit, I lost it.

Fuck yea dude

God what a cringy interview.
Alex Jones literally sounds like an overgrown "that kid" trying to impress one of the cool kids on the playground with crazy stories.

Alex Jones's schtick doesn't work when you throw other human beings into the mix. His solo rants can be alright sometimes but when you try bouncing it off someone who's relatively reasonable, it just sounds sad.

based

back and forth between hysterical and annoying

Marc Maron and Sam Harris would make a great Doc and Spock in a version of Star Trek where you want to punch the cast in the face.

>there are no photos of flat Earth, there are no photos round Earth either
>what about this one Eddie
>FAAAKE THAT'S SO FUCKING FAKE BRO WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? THE INTERNET? EXACTLY! NOW WATCH THIS VIDEO BY ERIC DUBAY OFF THE INTERNET.
>THEY FAKED SIX MOON MISSIONS!
Was Eddie choked out too many times?

that's the beauty of the JRE. He has on 2 serious academics and then in the same chair the next day you have Joey Diaz talking about shitting on his neighbours house and Ari Shaffir taking a piss in a bottle.

LOOK MAN ALL I'M SAYING IS LOOK INTO IT

>Paul Joseph Watson will never appear on the show and have everything he has sperged about debunked live by Jamie
imagine my shock

Why did he need to get so drunk when Crowder came on? Do you simply need alcohol to deal with him?

Are you familiar with the concept of juxtaposition as a comedic device?

usually drink and smoke every show. if you see Joe's instagram live videos its everywhere

Is the Alex Jones supposed to be all comedy? It actually answers a lot of questions if it is.

i thought of joining a bjj gym,
but then i watched the episodes with this dude
and heard that joey diaz has also been 'training' for years.
Apparently being an idiot stoner full of shit is a requirement and it doesn't even get you in shape

Obviously he smokes and drinks on most shows but the Crowder interview was the only one he was totally shitfaced on.

PJW is juvenile and a pleb and writes for kids, but he doesn't really say anything too crazy politically

where he goes more insane is just for the climate change denial and the depression doesn't exist, i guess he is a bit crazy after all

Just found out about Marc Maron's podcast. It's vastly superior
JRE is purely for meme purposes

>Alex Jones literally sounds like an overgrown "that kid" trying to impress one of the cool kids on the playground with crazy stories.

Did you mean Joey diaz?

In every second story he tells he's both taking the grosest smelliest shit and fucking a hot model at some point. I don't know if the reason Joe finds it funny is because of how obviously fake it is, and maybe that's his shtick . But honestly it seems like he tries to convince himself that the stories of his success with women are true.

Literally Pussy from the Sopranos -tier

nah there are older ones too. one with les stroud is unwatchable because joe gets drunk and acts a fool

also im pretty sure he rarely drinks on air but usually does smoke

this is one of the greatest videos of all time not even kidding

>Ari Shaffir taking a piss in a bottle.

Am I the only person who thinks he's insufferable and unfunny?

Apparently swearing in the dojo is okay in BJJ. I can't take it seriously no matter how effective it is. Try saying "fuck" in a sport like fencing, judo, etc. or act like a stoner dipshit and see how fast you'll be put in place.

Lack of respect to the whole thing is what it is.

it is one of the greatest videos ever, but i believe this is the superior music choice, how it builds up through the whole video
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

also some more shorter alex jones goodness:
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

>back on until episode 1776
so about in a year with this pace`?

dude no the whole point of the deus ex music is to satirize it as to not take it too seriously

dumb nazi podcast

fuc yea dood

but i thought smoking weed was a left wing position

Let's be honest here. The way he just shoots off and cleanly expresses all that without stumbling or anything is impressive

he really has talent, too bad he filled his head with too much shit.

there's even a hint of truth in his most crazy ramblings, but he's too crazy to get anything of value from it, also 10 minutes of commercials for 2 minutes of actual show

>but he doesn't really say anything too crazy politically
yesterday he sperged about Jimmy Kimmel for wanting assault rifle gun control but being SUCH A HYPOCRITE that he has armed security...
also stated the Vegas gunman was radicalised from police report where the police report source says 'we have no reason to believe he was radicalised'

hes abit of a muppet