twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America Psycho

Pic not related

Falling Down

D-fens did very little wrong

The Mask

Honey, I Shrunk The Kids

God Bless America

Fast food joint was 100% his fault. Construction, greedy chink clerk, and the pack of GIBS ME DATS were not

Drive

revenge of the sith

>Construction, greedy chink clerk

Nah, he was just as unhinged there as in the fast food joint.

CNN

Boku no Las Vegas

The Trump biopic.

Pretty Woman

underrated

The breakfast bit I can understand, they pack everything away so they couldn’t make more. The manager was an idiot not to mention that though. But that burger was fucking disgraceful.

How about you try not to be a faggot and get your life together you absolute pussy

He would not be the main act then.

back2pol fellow r*edditor.

I'll stay here, since this is the most Redit board on the Chans, even more than Sup Forums.

such an underrated movie

so what are the hottest conspiracy theories plaoting around Sup Forums or Sup Forums about las vegas shooting? jews at it again?

why don't you go there fag

its blocked in my country

Taxi Driver, it's a classic movie about someone who browses both /R9K/ and Sup Forums and then gets up to some wacky misdeeds.

FAGGOT SHIT!!!!!

is this how journalists do their "investigating" nowadays?

D-fens wasn't a bad guy at all he just let his anger get the best of him big mistake that lots of guys make very easy mistake to make too, And it will fuck your life up like it did to D-fens. Just remember what's important it's the people around you it's a lot easier to just laugh shit off when you remember that you can go home to spend time with people that are really there for you.

the roastie getting totally away with it made me try to reenact that movie irl

it is implied in the movie that he was already a narcissistic fuck before his wife left

Soros or over at reddit they're going with Isis and FBI undercover false flag.

He was an illegal arms dealing FBI agent and his ISIS or Antifa buyer killed him then went ham and escaped

The only bad thing we see about him from his past life is him getting pissed off in the videotape of his daughters first birthday and we see him react to that with sadness and regret

yes, so it's implied that he always had temper problems, not straightforwardly proven

almost as if this was a movie and that was an artistic decision, as in show don't tell, and leaving the movie with an ambiguous feeling after trying to make you empathize with the protagonist until that point

but yeah i agree with that D-fens had good in his heart, but it is not completely clear that he was a good guy

(((conspiracy theories)))

Unironically yes. There have been a bunch of cases where they come to full.Sup Forums and make stupid posts or threads for their articles.

Literally everything he does is perfectly characterized in the fast food joint
He's that faggot that overreacts to every little bad thing that goes his way
>WTF THIS THING ISNT HAPPENING PERFECTLY MY WAY I NEED TO KILL PEOPLE
This is like 99% of the people I served in the fast food industry but with more balls

Why are these mass killings and terrorist attacks never done by women? Why are men always doing this shit? Misandrysts have a point to be honest

men and women are different, congratulations on acquiring this ancestral human knowledge, it only took you 20+ years

It sure would be neat if one time they took something at face value, instead of calling it a conspiracy theory every time.

WRONG
ranker.com/list/famous-female-serial-killers/reference