Why do hollywood only racebend white characters to black but not any other race Sup Forums?

Why do hollywood only racebend white characters to black but not any other race Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tvAjX5ACPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black people are more aesthetic.

Her face is really ugly. I woudn't care as much if she wasn't fucking horse faced.
Also, marvel don't give a fuck about their comic fans now that they have mainstream appeal through the cinematic universe

Because jews

The original Nordics were black.

They had white people playing black and Chinese characters for a long time so who gives a fuck other than faggots with too much time on their hands?

Why is the character being white so important?

In this case, her being black doesn't add or remove anything from the film. So who cares?

Does Khan in nuStar Trek not fit your snowflake narrative?

Yes, because black and especially asian actors suck MAJOR ass.
Female actors are lucky that they have tits and asses, otherwise men would have to play their roles too.

Whites make up like 99% of movie roles so it becomes unfair to other races when they don't get a part.

>Valkyrie
>nigger
Has marvel finally gone too far?

They're cross-dimensional aliens, though.

Identity is important to a group. A lot more black people are having this conversation, go join one of their conversations asking

"Why is the character being black so important?"

Valkyries don't exist, user

Because jews, and white people are afraid to whine about it on twitter the same way spooks do.

Found the self-loathing pedophile.

Mate most roles go to black people and they not the largest minority in america
Also diversity = black to hollywood

An example is starfire tho she an alien anyone could have played her but they chose black because
Black = diverse

Neither does Wakanda.

Thanks for the input, shills.

I wish you'd suck my ass, you faggot.

>REEEEEEEEEEE I hate women because they're not attracted to me
Kek.

And if they no black people in it they would complain like always

>Identity is important to a group
And one superhero being black is a real blow to whites everywhere? Christ, how childish.

>go join one of their conversations
Clearly it's bothering people here just as much

If they wanted to include a non white Valkyrie then they could have gone with Danielle Moonstar (Mirage). Native American Mutant and a recognized Valkyrie in cannon.

I'll give you a minute to think about why that statement is retarded.

Why can't Donnie Yen play a Wakanda resident? omg what are you racist???? Are you arguing for an ethnostate????!?!?!!!?!!!!

>The Ancient One in Dr. Strange was whitewashed from Tibetan monk to Irish woman
>horsefaced
Why didn't they name her Beta Ray Billie?

MCU doesn't have the rights to anyone from X-books

>but not any other race
I don't read comic book shit but wasn't there an Asian guy in the first movie?

I was looking forward to seeing beautiful, braided blonde warrior half goddess, instead I've got a hood rat.

So there is no need for Thor to be blond, he can be rastafarian, and instead of hammer he can use M249 and six katanas. Don't worry, he will still be Thor, what does it matter, Thor doesn't exist.

>but they chose black because Black = diverse
Realistically, they probably cast a black person because there's been a lot of controversy about how they're being represented in entertainment.

>Native American Mutant
>Mutant

Well there's your problem. The New Mutants are part of the X-Men package Fox is sitting on.

Im from uk and when it comes to diversity its mainly means black

Shows like merlin and doctor who which are popular in uk have diversity like black and white characters but will never have asians even though they make a larger population then blacks

Here a picturw of ling auther wife

This, based disney should make a Gone With the Wind remake with Leslie Jones as Scarlett and Bayley Jay as Rhett Butler, because they aren't real either hah

As Cumumberbatch is chink by blood?

>So there is no need for Thor to be blond
Thor being blond and wielding a big hammer is now part of his image. Same with Captain America wearing the colors of the US flag.

A better example would be Peter Parker from Spiderman. The things that are iconic about his character are irrelevant to his race.

>The Ancient One in Dr. Strange was whitewashed from Tibetan monk to Irish woman
Most asian didnt mind because they were sick of the wise master stereotype anyways

Britain this cucked

They minded a lot, actually.

>M249 and six katanas

I remember Merlin

Marvel did it for them, you can't sell shit in China if you aknowledge Tibet in any way and these guys depend on the chinks almost as much as Transofrmers now

Why is Oprah Thor?

And Valkyrias being braided blonde warrior women is not part of their image?
It is enough that we have gotten toothpick Gadot to play Diana, now progressive shits are unwilling to follow even the most basic of characteristics.

>the absolute state of Britain

>The things that are iconic about his character are irrelevant to his race.
There are no black or female awkward nerds. I guess Peter Parker could be Indian or Japanese.

To keep the plebs at each other's throats and more broadly bring about the decline of a society they consider evil. Or because someone with this mindset convinced them it was a good idea for superficially altruistic reasons which they lack the will or ability to analyze

Why do i pay for a tv licence again

WE

Except she's not actually a Valkyrie from ancient Norse legend. They're aliens from a different planet in another dimension.

>There are no black or female awkward nerds
You need to meet more people. Not every black guy is a ghetto thug or basketball playing superstar.

>racebend

That's a 100 times worse though
>It's not the actual jesus he's just an alien so who cares if they show him fucking with his alien bf mohammed :^)

What happened to his crew from the 2nd movie?

Exaggeration aside, yeah. Just because the characters were inspired by Norse legend, doesn't mean they should be chained to them. They have their own creative direction.

I wonder why you people get mad about there being a black Valkyrie and not Thor fighting intergalactic aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tvAjX5ACPo

The character is called Valkyrie which is already a thing in the non capeshit real world, as I said you can't call your character Jesus Christ and then say "h-he's an alien" when people call you out. That's poor shill damage control and you should feel bad about it

>everyone is black except goddess of beauty
>literally Ooga booga where da wit wimmin at

Personally if tou are trying to sell me a super hero shit and you start to mix in shit like Norse or Greek Mythology and gods, im checking out
WonderWoman and Thor are the stupidest characters ever ...fuck em, have them all played by niggers

meant for

>Black zeus has a red headed white child
How they gonna make this sense

>The character is called Valkyrie
So what? You seem to think this is some triumphant argument, when it doesn't make any sense. Yeah, Valkyries traditionally weren't black. But, they traditionally also weren't fighting intergalactic space monsters with sci-fi tech.

Her being black is the last thing you should complain about if your issue is she's not identical to the Valkyries from Norse legends. Who weren't real anyway.

>then say "h-he's an alien" when people call you out
This isn't some defensive argument. It's the character's design.

The whole black=diverse crap has been going on for long. Many people have really distorted view on US demographics due to decades of mainstream media disinformation and over-representation. While blacks are only about 15% of US population many Americans actually think blacks are twice or thrice as numerous as a result of media consumption.

Blackwashing has to end. Blacks need to stop appropriating egyptian culture too

>You seem to think this is some triumphant argument
Because it is, that's why you could only answer with "t-they are aliens!" just as I predicted. These are the Valkyries as they are represented in Western Culture for centuries. They don't exist in real life but they have existed in our culture for centuries. Blackwashing them for propaganda reasons is low even for capeshit

I really don't like this actress . She has a very punchable face.

>be indian
>the west will never protray indian mythology because of the backlash they will get if they get a white or black person to play indian gods
>also we made it so confusing that it be impossible to make an adaptation

Look at the state of the west they cant even protect their ancestors mythology

>just as I predicted
lol this arrogance. They're aliens with an inspiration drawn from Norse legends. They're not married to their conceptual origins. That shit's retarded. Or wait, is Star Wars wrong because actual monks in history never had lightsabers?

>but they have existed in our culture for centuries
Right and when they make a movie about those Valkyries, you'll have a leg to stand on. At the moment, you're looking at a character who can use magic and fantasy sci-fi tech to kill an inter-dimensional monster. And your argument is that she shouldn't be black, because that's the ONE thing about her character that's misrepresenting Western culture.

I doubt Hollywood would even touch Mahabharata or the like simply because Bollywood exists to do so already.

Who is she? There were no blacks in Norse mythology

>"B-BUT THEY ARE ALIENS SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!!"
Just stop man, you're not doing yourself or this piece of shit of a movie any favors

You know mentioning an argument before it's made isn't some magic spell, right? Like it doesn't nullify the other person's point.

>They're aliens with an inspiration drawn from Norse legends
So they shouldn't be niggers, got it

Niggers don't really exist with people that aren't even human.

They are and its going to be the largest budget then any hollywood movie has never used
But it probably be shit

Don't your top caste people look mediteranean anyway? Not that it matters, Hollywood won't be happy unless it's nothing but wall to wall darker than midnight untouchable street shitters.

BTFOing the argument, if you can call it that, before it's made does work like that though

actually frost giants are sometimes described as being black skinned with eyes like hot coals, probably a reference of volcanoes. She's cast as 'Valkyrie', who in all her comic book depictions is an aryan woman.

>both frost and fire giants described as darkies
>enemies of pale blond Aesir

WE

Thats not true there lot of lower caste that have light skin like modi

She's Valkyrie, Thor's new love interest. Heimdallr
is a nigger in these movies too. Hope you enjoy it goyim!

>So what? You seem to think this is some triumphant argument, when it doesn't make any sense.
Look, I appreciate the work you're doing but you're just pretending at this point. If this was any other mythology being creatively adapted by whites you know this lazy excuse wouldn't fly.
White people can't wear hoop earrings so why would something like that ever fly?

Isnt she supposed to be black

yes but you all are going to see this film and reward marvels terrible behaviour

Then there is no reason for Thor to not have three eyes and tentacles.
Leipnir also don't need six legs, he can have 33.

>It's multicult. I aint gotta explain shit.

I actually don't mind how multicult American films are. The country has switched over to whites being a minority. If anything Hollywood is too white but if they actually represented every race in the US by their numbers each film would be a total mess and people wouldn't have no interest in them.

Like how the US is beginning to crack under the weight of racial division.

>you all are going to see this film
W
R
O
N
G

No but not because of the black chick. Capeshit needs to end.

Briseis is being played by a white women so we are literally gonna see a blacked episode in this show

Thor doesn't need a Valkyrie when they die at Ragnarok the pieces are reset. There's no being taken to Valhalla after dying in final combat.. who the fuck writes this shit? My jimmys are rustled

so its not ok to whitewash history but its ok to blackwash it
i guess two wrongs do make a right

Thor is actually, the only marvel hero, i care. Hulk was pretty good before avengers, but i don't see interesting solo hulk movie with Ruffallo.
But when i see all this SW lasers, rainbows and plastic, maaaan, why did you do this?

Because only whites accept it. No cultural or trival pride whatsoever. This is why whites are a dying race.

WE WUZ KOKUKNGZ AND SHIET

>who the fuck writes this shit?
Literally marketing executives from toy companies.

>why did you do this?
Thor and Hulk aren't profitable so Kevin Feige is turning this into GoTG to compete with Justice League instead. They even stole some of Snyder's shots to blur out the differences and make it a battle of marketing instead.

She's exotically beautiful.

Because blackwashing