Quick, Sup Forums! Think of a vidya character

Got one? Good.

The series that character originates from gets an animated adaptation on the animation network of your choice/on Netflix/on whatever. If they had an animated adaptation in the past, they get a new series. How do you react?

>Shantae
>On Cartoon Network
On one hand it might actually be good, but on the other, it'd be utter shit. Either way, it'd almost never get any reruns amidst the ocean of Teen Titans GO! episodes that get shoved down our throats, and it'd get canceled due to "poor ratings".

>On Nickelodeon
Basically the same thing, except that you'd replace TTG! with Spongebob, and have that retarded "26 episodes to a season" caveat that they bogged down shows like Power Rangers with. It'd definitely hurt the pacing if they had to cram or expand each game to fit that limit.

>On Disney/Disney XD
It'd have much better chances of having some longevity, but it'd get censored out the ass. Even then, it'd probably get forgotten about if it doesn't meet their ratings expectations and sent to a death slot during the weekdays.

>On Netflix
Probably has the most creative freedom here, and there's no weekly release schedule. On the other hand, the wait for a new season would be torture, as Netflix does season-by-season releases, and a full season's worth of animation takes anywhere from several months to over a year to produce, and people would have likely blown through all of the first season in a matter of hours.

And that's not even getting to whatever studio gets hired to animate it. You could luck out and get the guys from Boulder Media Limited, Mercury Filmworks, or somehow land fucking Studio Mir... or you could get shafted and end up with modern Cartoon Network Studios.

>Psychunauts cartoon.
>Monster of the week thing where the camp has a different monster or problem every episode.
I forgot what it was like to dream.

>LISA: The Painful
A wonderfully quirky adult swim show in the style of Adventure Time, only with more drug addiction and child abuse

>OVERWATCH, an international hero
>overwatch is the codename for the worlds daring highly trained special mission force
>their purpose: to defend humanity from Talon, a ruthless terrorist organization determiend to rule the world

>Saints Row
>Network
If you would have asked me a few years ago I would have said CN Adult Swim but after their treatment of all their non 15 min original shows I'm gonna have to go Netflix
>Reaction
I'd love it as long as they stuck to the tone of the games and kept it full of over the top violence and irreverent if sometimes sophomoric humor

Only way they'd fuck it up even more is if they didn't do the obvious thing and hire Cristina Vee as Shantae.

Ooh, Dragon Age on Netflix. Exploring the setting and lore will be fun but it's too bad I picked a boring focal character.

>Chibi-Robo

They send out various Robo's to help out households, a different family each weak. Optimally, (kinda like the first), they keep a good amount of lighthearted humor but the families have emotional/social issues that complicate things. The heavier the issues without getting edgy, the better, and if the Robos fail occasionally, even better.

week* I'm dumb as shit.

Honestly, replace JOY with booze, replace the apocalypse with a spotlight on religion and you get Moral Orel.

>Ratchet & Clank
I mean, it's already basically a playable CN show, who the fuck are they waiting for.

fuck

;____;

Fuck, this could go either way. They'd probably ruin it somehow by making him right-handed or having him talk. I mean, he does actually talk if you're going to be precise about it, but giving him a voice would ruin it is what I feel.

>Isaac
shit yeah, give me some more golden sun. might make them get off their asses and make the fourth one (actually good this time)

I've already pitched my metroid prime show to Sup Forums
It's basically done as a silent protagonist's adventure through an ancient landscape, hounded by space pirates as she tries to discover an ancient evil and destroy it before the pirates can use it for themselves. Probably Netflix.
The alternative is a metroid prime:hunters show which is a mix of funny and bad ass which follows Samus; the steadfast and tactical planner/protagonist, Novus; the wise and often cold calculator that refuses to take risks; and Spire; the lunk head comedy relief that has a terrible and heart wrenching past on their journey to collect the key stones before the trio of Weavel; the samus hating pirate who would sell out his companions for a decent meal, Trace; who would kill his companions in an instant if he didn't think he needed them against the band of heroes, and Kanden; the muscle. All of this is happening while both parties are being tailed by the mysterious and dangerous Sylux, who has mysterious ties to our primary protagonist, Samus.

Bam! Instant hit all around, grammys everywhere, free food for india, and all world problems solved.

>Reinhardt
> Overwatch/Crusaders on Toonami
Fuck m8

A few episode examples for the metroid hunters thing.

1. The team finds a key fragment in a lava lake. Samus thinks of a plan to get the key fragment easy but is a big risk. Novus says no, and says they should take time to find a less risky plan. Que bad guys (with theme song) they have to use Samus' plan. It doesn't work. Bad guys leave. Samus says they'll find another way. End of episode. [/spoiler]sylux shows up later and gets it out with macguffin[/spoiler]

2. Team ends up in rocky valley. Searching everywhere for key stone. Villains no where in sight. Take nap. Wake up. Novus realizes something and tries to shoo the group away. Realize they've been sleeping in gave site of spire's people Heartbreak ensues. Many tears.

3. Villain episode! Weavel and team go to spees pirate base. Weavel tells his team to stay out of city. Trace watches Weavel party an shit through SNIPER VISION. Gets frigged up with everything. Sees good guys getting close. Tries to warn villain base camp. Kanden plays hero for team and goes wormspawnofhellaughwhatthefuck all over the good guy's team. Leads good guys away. Weavel returns none the wiser. Kanden returns, no questions asked. Weavel was partying all night long and didn't want his lackeys ruining his night. No progress happens. Episode declared filler but fun.

>BT-7274
A toonami show with him being a badass bro with Lastimosa? I'll dig it.

The Pokémon anime isn't dead, and will never die.

>Metal Gear Solid
Well shit, I guess I'll air it on Animax or TV Tokyo? Maybe about Frank Jaegar between Metal Gear 2 and Metal Gear Solid?

Crash Bandicoot
He'd work very well
I guess Nickelodeon would be fine.

>nickelodeon
and he trips at the finish line!

90's early 00's Nick maybe, current Nick doesn't give a shit about anything that hasn't already been on for ten years or stars some jailbait wannabe pop star for Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter' Shneider to stare at and beat his dick retarded

BUT, if they turn Crash into a complete pushover and replace Coco with ten annoying jerkasses, maybe it would have a chance.

>The walking dead
Netflix is probably the best option

>Dishonored

>On Netflix

Man, I´d watch the shit out of that.

Vale goes through with the TF2 Adult Swim plans. Things go better than expected, but the wait between seasons is Venture Bros tier of awful.

NO!
I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT!
NEVER AGAIN!