OFFICIAL BOND MOVIE VILLAIN GOALS POWER RANKINGS

Rated by ambitiousness, ruthlessness, originality and lastly comprehensibility.

1. Eradicate humanity with a nerve agent, recolonize the planet with a master race from a space station
2. Extort money from the world's governments by pointing a space weapon at their nuclear missiles
3. Extort money from the world's governments by threatening them with nuclear missiles
4. Capture American and Soviet spacecraft to trigger a war between the two
5. Capture British and Soviet submarines to trigger a war between the two
6. Breach the Korean Demilitarized Zone with a solar space weapon to enable a North Korean invasion
7. Detonate a bomb under Silicon Valley to flood it and create a microchip monopoly
8. Hijack a solar energy weapon to sell to the highest bidder, kill Bond for sport
9. Kill own father, create oil monopoly by detonating a nuke in Istanbul to destroy Russian Bosporus pipelines
91. Disrupt American space launches with a radio beam
92. Hack into MI6 and expose agents before killing M
93. Infiltrate and control the world's intelligence agencies through a surveillance program
94. Hijack an electromagnetic satellite and use it to shut down the world's stock markets
95. Create an artificial drought in Bolivia and then sell the water back to the country while toppling the government
96. Destroy Fort Knox's gold reserves to raise the value of his own gold
97. Steal a missile command system for the Soviets, kill Bond for revenge
98. Avenge Dr. No's death by setting a trap for Bond
901. Infect models with an agriculture-destroying virus to threaten the UN (??)
902. Trigger a war between Britain and China to gain broadcast deals (??)
903. Detonate a bomb in a USAF base in Germany to enable a Warsaw Pact invasion (??)
9001. Smuggle cocaine dissolved in petrol to Asia (lame)
9002. Distribute heroin cheaply and create a heroin monopoly (lame)
9000001. Win a fucking poker game, that's it, how did they make a movie out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4XqH0FHGc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay Javier

>7. Detonate a bomb under Silicon Valley to flood it and create a microchip monopoly
this is no.1 for me. Villain doesn't want global domination, just have an empire

>9001. Smuggle cocaine dissolved in petrol to Asia (lame)
Bond was after Sánchez because of what he did to Félix Leitter and his wife. It was revenge, not the MI6 telling Bond to stop his plans

>9000001. Win a fucking poker game, that's it, how did they make a movie out of this?
Terrorists accountant wich lost terrorist money on stuff like trying to blow that bigass 747 in miami, wich led him to desperately needing to win that poker Game to save his ass

Shrugging off millions of deaths for financial profit is probably the foremost Bond villain archetype, even before those with ideological motives. Bonus points for futuristic weaponry.

But the thing is, they didn't activate him, they didn't even wanted him to go after him and spend some time trying to capture Jim because of the backlash.
youtu.be/H4XqH0FHGc0

If It wasnt for Leitter and his wife and what happened to them, Bond would never get involved

I wasn't rating Bond's motives though, solely the villain's plans. And smuggling cocaine to Asia is a lame-ass fucking plot. Also to my knowledge it's not explained why Sanchez even tried to kill Bond and Leiter, he was just there all of the sudden.

You seen the movie? It begins with Leitter arresting Sánchez with Bond assisting him (they were on it's way to leiters wedding when they got informed Sánchez was suddwnly Undertaker dea's jurisdiction)
Then Sánchez escapes and tales revenge on Leitter but not on Bond because although he was there, Sánchez and Bond Don't come close enough

>7. Detonate a bomb under Silicon Valley to flood it and create a microchip monopoly
>mfw

WOW. REALLY?

damn i feel conflicted. i fucking love live and let die. it seems so lame now..

>poker

My bad, I haven't seen a lot of these in a while.

>98. Avenge Dr. No's death by setting a trap for Bond

implying Kronsteen wasn't a criminal genius
>Bond steals the Lektor from the russians
>Spectre kills Bond and gets the Lektor
>Spectre sells the Lektor back to the russians or better offer
>They get revenge from Dr No
>They make the MI6 work for them
>MI6 gets (another) international scandal in the 60's
Grant fucked the plan by being greedy, tho

Microchips aren't made in silicon valley thus all he would do was wipe out the buyers of microchips... genius.

>901. Infect models with an agriculture-destroying virus to threaten the UN (??)
this is the basic extortion maneuver, nothing wrong with it (except for the convoluted chicken hypnosis subplot)

also
>903. Detonate a bomb in a USAF base in Germany to enable a Warsaw Pact invasion (??)
That's only half of the evil plot of Octopussy. Where is the Khamal Khan plot to steal Faberge Eggs to do whatever?

I don't see TLD plot either, probably too long to write
>kill some british spies to give cover to a false defection to trick the MI6 to kill your boss before he discovers your embezzlement plot on a giant Iran-Contra-style scheme where you're actually helping the enemies of your state for your own profit

>96. Destroy Fort Knox's gold reserves to raise the value of his own gold
Isn't Goldfinger SPECTRE's main finance guy and it's their gold he's increasing? or is that the book.

Goldfinger isn't affiliated to SPECTRE. Not in the book nor the movie
He's affiliated to the China in the movie, they're the ones that make the bomb

I thought they claimed in Thunderball he was an agent of Spectre?

>9000001. Win a fucking poker game, that's it, how did they make a movie out of this?
I haven't seen the new ones, is the plot still to bankrupt Le Chiffre so he can't complete his mission?

In the book he's a SMERSH agent. In the film he's not affiliated to anybody.