Tfw it wasnt a chicken

>tfw it wasnt a chicken
Who was in the wrong here?

fuck this scene hit me deep, you ask for comedy and they throw this shit at you out of nowhere

His awful acting

The writers for doing this to Hawkeye in the very last episode. Unnecessary trauma for a character people cared deeply about that accomplished nothing. The viewership of M*A*S*H knows war is hell, they don't need to see Hawkeye go through it. It's implied.

If I were a faggot on leddit I'd say hawkeye got hackneye'd

I think the whole point was that based gooks will save your ass if you're in the big group for the trolley problem

The chicken for not being there

The Americans for airing the show with a laugh track.

Well, the point was nobody comes out of war the same person. Everyone in the finale went through a big hardship.

Can I get a quick rundown?

I mean besides the guy in the dress getting raped trope

Hawkeye's fault for being a little bitch about the noisy "chicken."
He would have happily have given that woman an abortion because "feminism" but got all boohoo about her strangling it, thus saving all their lives.
Fucking seventies liberals.

Klinger got it in the stinger? I don't remember that.

Imagine if they had one for this scene. It would be as bad as when they put one if during the attempted rape of Edith on All in the Family.

chicken bad pet
peck your leg

>the attempted rape of Edith on All in the Family.
Never watched that before, actually. Jesus what the fuck were they thinking? "LOL SHE'S DESPERATELY TRYING TO BUY OFF HER RAPIST!"

IT WAS DA JOKAH BAY-BEE

Actually it's handled really well. But then again, they had a live audience, not a laugh track.

Blame Alda then, he had taken over by then and that bullshit was his idea.

This is completely fair, actually.

>people laughing as a woman panics and tries to keep a man from raping her through bargaining and time-buying tactics
>handled really well
You and me have very different idea about when an audience should be laughing. If you've got a live audience you should have them make noises of horror or disgust at a moment like that, not just laugh like they always do. If you believe that the audience laughing helps the viewer to laugh then why wouldn't you have them make noises of disgust to help the viewer be disgusted?

You can literally hear an audience member yell "Run" when it starts getting heated.

Go blog about it, faggot

>If you believe that the audience laughing helps the viewer to laugh then why wouldn't you have them make noises of disgust to help the viewer be disgusted?

>Why wouldn't you have the audience members also be actors?

You're a special brand of dipshit

>implying live audiences don't already get coached on when to laugh and how hard